PDA

View Full Version : Finding Executive Entrance

cjpink
3rd Jan 2004, 16:14
Hello,

If anyone can give me a hint about finding the executive area entrance, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

I just got my medical pass, and thought maybe a cut scene would give me a hint about where to go next... I will keep looking, but would really appreciate some help.

I really cant believe the fun I have had with this game. I have been lost several times (or just can't figure out how to get to where I want to be), but have loved every minute (hours) of it. :)

Thanks,

cjpink

Umah Bloodomen
5th Jan 2004, 00:13
I don't have the title personally at this point, so I may not be of much help. GameFAQs has finally posted a walkthrough though if you're interested. You can access it from this link. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/36809.html)

Good luck to you. :)

Chris@Crystal
5th Jan 2004, 20:12
Hey Cjpink,
Glad you are enjoying Whiplash.
After completing Medical, you will need to get all the security key cards in order to enter Executive and complete the game. Once you have collected all of the cards and defeated the boss in the security area, the electric fence will be gone and you can use the cards to enter Executive. :)
Hope this helps, good-luck.
~Chris

cjpink
8th Jan 2004, 02:44
Hi,

Thanks for the information. I had forgotten about the security cards that I needed to get. That at least gave me the idea of what came next.
Oh, one other question...
How do you get to the open vent in the McGenron Food Processing area. Not the one that you have an electric ball to swing to, but the one on the right wall as you come into the room. I have tried everything I can think of... any ideas?

Thanks again for the responses.

CJ

:)

Chris@Crystal
8th Jan 2004, 03:04
Hey again,
That is where you come out after completing the recursor area and getting the Waste security key card. :)
~Chris

cjpink
8th Jan 2004, 03:52
Hi Chris,

Well that explains the vent. Thanks!

Just one more question... ( that is what I thought last time) :D

I have been in the recycling sector 4 for the past three hours:confused:

I can get to the other side of the room by swinging on the 2 balls and then hopping the recycle cars (or what ever they are) but then cannot see anything to do from there.

I see there is another ball and probably a rail up high in the room, but how do I get to it? What am I missing?

Thanks so much!

CJ
:D

bazooie
8th Jan 2004, 18:53
I'm not exactly sure where you are, but it sounds like you're in the shipping area. There should be more of the recycling carts that you can jump up and across to the rail. hope that helps!

Chris@Crystal
8th Jan 2004, 18:58
I think cjpink is actually in Waste. You need to swing on the orbs, to the carts moving to the right. Then jump on the carts heading up to the left, then across then to the far wall, and then up to the top of the room. This should help you get to the platform above. It is all about timing.
Hope this helps.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

cjpink
8th Jan 2004, 20:15
Thanks Chris

I am in Waste and have been all the way to the far side of the room. Even jumped off on a little ledge for a while to look around. When I jumped back on, I rode the cart on the convayor closest to the wall up to the top, and it just pushed me off.

Is that where I am supposed to find something to jump to?:confused:

I really appreciate all of your help and do love this game. I will give my comments in the review thread when I have completed it. :)

Thanks again

CJ :D

Chris@Crystal
8th Jan 2004, 20:41
Hey again cjpink,
Probably harder to tell you then to show you. :)
If you want to IM me at "butterflylord", I and try to talk you through it. The point being you need to ride the carts to the top, then there will be a line of them all going in one direction, jump from one to the next to you get to a platform. From there there should be a zip line to jump to.
~Chris

cjpink
8th Jan 2004, 22:37
Hi!!!

I found the zip line. You have to go all the way to the wall and then back for a few lines.... Yeah!!!

CJ