PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy fansite

Phil
20th Jun 2012, 11:38
Hello! We run a site dedicated to Final Fantasy and Square Enix.
Originally it was planned only for Russia and Russian players, but now we want to make it available for other countries.

We have introduced the card game Triple Triad with the ability to play online with other players, collecting cards and much more.

We do not have enough in our team of creative people, painters and programmers. A desire to participate in this project, please write to me in private messages or in the subject.

Site Address: finalfantasy.su
At the moment the data is not available.

I do not know English very well, sorry, if something is wrong.

Regards, Phil.

Zench-XIII
20th Jun 2012, 12:19
I couldn't help but notice that you're using the same avatar as me, and at the same time you're a new user. Here's the thing, care to change it? I mean, there are user that can tell you the time I've been using that avatar, and having the same can be pretty confusing for everyone else.

Grimoire
20th Jun 2012, 12:23
...Free Emizel for everyone? The more, the merrier?

Zench-XIII
20th Jun 2012, 12:29
...Free Emizel for everyone? The more, the merrier?

Maybe he could use a different picture of Emizel, you know, the artwork that appears in the game's cover, for example.

Grimoire
20th Jun 2012, 12:34
...If you had drawn the picture yourself, then that would have been a reasonable thing to ask. Now it's simply an avatar provided by NIS for all fans to use as they please.

Phil
20th Jun 2012, 12:35
I couldn't help but notice that you're using the same avatar as me, and at the same time you're a new user. Here's the thing, care to change it? I mean, there are user that can tell you the time I've been using that avatar, and having the same can be pretty confusing for everyone else.

I filed a request to change the avatar. My apologies for the caused the problem.

Grimoire
20th Jun 2012, 12:37

I filed a request to change the avatar. My apologies for the caused the problem.

You shouldn't apologize. Emizel is a great character.

Zench-XIII
20th Jun 2012, 12:38
...If you had drawn the picture yourself, then that would have been a reasonable thing to ask. Now it's simply an avatar provided by NIS for all fans to use as they please.

You got me there, Grimoire.

Grimoire
20th Jun 2012, 12:39
End of conversation. Back to the topic.

Phil
20th Jun 2012, 12:41
If someone has an idea. You can run multiple sites, for example:
eu.finalfantasy.su
na.finalfantasy.su

What would each have their own leaders. I want to start a big project.
I'll be waiting wishing.

rKeeler
20th Jun 2012, 17:12
fun

warrenthomas27
20th Jun 2012, 17:30
Am i the only one who wants to see Final Fantasy Come out with Another FFTactics on the ps3??bring back the old one with it, so we could buy the first and second at the same time. adding my voice to the gamers expeirence, i dont know how many people loved the original Final fantasy tactics but i am one of them and would love to see that game expand just like the series of finalfantasy 1-13

Phil
21st Jun 2012, 05:34
no one else wanted?

Phil
22nd Jun 2012, 04:57
bad