PDA

View Full Version : I Look For Character

Bowser666
29th Dec 2003, 22:29
What's the nameof the category of characters in multiplayer mode where it have a duck, a man in cookie and other funny guys.

Thank you to answer me...

DrkSnpr14
30th Dec 2003, 04:16
I'm having a hard time trying to understand you, but I think the Bot set your asking about is the classic bot set It has Duckman Drake, The Gingerbread man, and many other funny characters from the orrigional timesplitters. Do you speak french better then English? I'm asking because Your question is hard to understand. Parlez-vous anglais? Vous pouvez parler en français si vous voulez, si cela mieux pour vous.

Bowser666
30th Dec 2003, 14:35
Yes, I speak french, désoler pour mon anglais mais je ne croyais pas qu'il y avait des personnes qui parlent français ici...

Merci pour les perso, s'était ce que je cherchais

DrkSnpr14
30th Dec 2003, 15:33
votre accueil!:D

tyrantyoshi
30th Dec 2003, 16:38
I don't understand a word you people are saying! Anyway Bowser666, you can make custom bot sets, so you can include all the weirdos you want in a bot set. However you have to unlock the characters you wan't to use first.

DrkSnpr14
30th Dec 2003, 16:51
Originally posted by tyrantyoshi
I don't understand a word you people are saying!

well tyrantyoshi, to tell the truth, I dont actually speak very good french, but I found this website (http://ets.freetranslation.com/) where you can quickly translate languages. And bowser666, Il a dit: vous pouvez faire la coutume séries chargées, donc vous pouvez inclure tout le weirdos que vous voulez dans une série chargée. Cependant vous devez ouvrir les caractères vous réseau global' t pour utiliser premièrement. :cool:

tyrantyoshi
30th Dec 2003, 16:54
I clicked on the link and it dosen't seem to be working. It might just be my computer though.

DrkSnpr14
30th Dec 2003, 16:55
hmm... didnt work for me either. Try this... http://ets.freetranslation.com/

DrkSnpr14
30th Dec 2003, 16:57
That didnt work either! I dont get it, I have the site up, and I just copied the URL, and pasted it.:confused: The way I found it though was I went to www.google.com , and looked for "Lanuage Translation". It's the first result.

Bowser666
31st Dec 2003, 22:35
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14
well tyrantyoshi, to tell the truth, I dont actually speak very good french, but I found this website (http://ets.freetranslation.com/) where you can quickly translate languages. And bowser666, Il a dit: vous pouvez faire la coutume séries chargées, donc vous pouvez inclure tout le weirdos que vous voulez dans une série chargée. Cependant vous devez ouvrir les caractères vous réseau global' t pour utiliser premièrement. :cool:

I understand what you are saying, I just don't speak(write) english very well...

DrkSnpr14
1st Jan 2004, 11:35
It's all good. There's been people that type much worse then you have :rolleyes: No one will judge you.

Thezombiemessiah
1st Jan 2004, 22:20
For a better translator (one that me and my class mates used to use in French class), go to www.altavista.co.uk

It should work.