PDA

View Full Version : Oh man i'm a moron

Bleak5170
29th Dec 2003, 15:48
After spending mnoths unlocking almost everything for TS2 i lost my game save. I bought a new Xbox and forgot to save all my stuff onto a memory card. Is there anywhere i can get a good game save again? I don't want to go through all that again, especially since a lot of the challenges i won were based soely on luck. I love this game and i now have nothing unlocked for multiplayer. :(

The Skeletor
29th Dec 2003, 15:53
I share your pain, I to about 8 month ago lost all the data on my PS2 ver, Stupid me, I deleted it without thinking. I never did find anything to help so I just restarted the game again.

Bleak5170
29th Dec 2003, 16:02
Originally posted by The Skeletor
I share your pain, I to about 8 month ago lost all the data on my PS2 ver, Stupid me, I deleted it without thinking. I never did find anything to help so I just restarted the game again.

Oh man i don't know if i have the desire to go through all that again. I remember one particular challenge took me at least 100 tries. I shudder just thinking about trying that again.

DrkSnpr14
29th Dec 2003, 16:39
I'm shure we all have experianced that at one point or another with some game. I've done it myself with a Metal Gear solid 2 save on my PS2 memory card by mistake. As for finding saves, you could check the internet for downloads. I'm not shure how they work, or if you can do it for game files, but I do know that people are downloading maps off the internet to memory cards. Thats the only thing I can think of. For Playstation 2 you are not able to copy memory card game files for TS2 to another memory card. I dont know if your able to do it on Xbox, but you can check that. Good luck:cool:

Bleak5170
29th Dec 2003, 17:32
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14
I'm shure we all have experianced that at one point or another with some game. I've done it myself with a Metal Gear solid 2 save on my PS2 memory card by mistake. As for finding saves, you could check the internet for downloads. I'm not shure how they work, or if you can do it for game files, but I do know that people are downloading maps off the internet to memory cards.
Yeah i was asking people about that but so far no such luck. It would be really cool if there was a site you could upload your saved game files to so that others could download them.

DrkSnpr14
29th Dec 2003, 17:40
There probably is one somewere. I suggest you check oround this forum first. If you dont find what your looking for, you could always google it at www.google.com :cool:

Bleak5170
29th Dec 2003, 17:58
There probably is one somewere. I suggest you check oround this forum first. If you dont find what your looking for, you could always google it at www.google.com :cool:

Thanks for the advice. It's kind of neat that so far it's only Canadians posting in this thread. :D

DrkSnpr14
29th Dec 2003, 22:06
Originally posted by Bleak5170
It's kind of neat that so far it's only Canadians posting in this thread. :D

LOL! Guess us Canadians really are nicer then the rest of the world!:D JUST KIDDING. I dont want to start an international incedent.....:eek:

tyrantyoshi
30th Dec 2003, 16:32
LOL! Guess us Canadians really are nicer then the rest of the world!:D JUST KIDDING. I dont want to start an international incedent.....:eek:

Well guess what I'm an American! :D I just forgot to put Kansas as my location (if anybody knows how to edit your profile please tell me.) Anyway, I am on Gamecube and I usually back up my more important saves. (A.K.A TS2 ;) ) on my other Memory cards. Just a word to the wise.:)

DrkSnpr14
30th Dec 2003, 16:54
Originally posted by tyrantyoshi
(if anybody knows how to edit your profile please tell me.)

go to the top of the page, and click on USER CP . From there, go to edit profile. That's were you can make a signature for yourself as well.

kapin_kong
7th Jan 2004, 06:06
I too have an xbox but mine stuffs up alot and sometimes it cant load sections. I remember i couldn't do nice threads if my life depended on it! i tried it hundreds of times and when i finally got it my xbox wouldn't load the menu! so it didnt save and the thing lost my platnum on nice threads, i didn't play the game for a week! but now ive finished all the challanges and arcade matches even with that happening often!

Tijdsplijter
7th Jan 2004, 23:03
I have my TS2 66 platinum 100% game saved 6 times

on 2 different mem cards at home and on 4 mem cards of friends and cousins spread over 4 towns. So if anything happens...let say a terrorist strike .. I'm prepared :D

DrkSnpr14
7th Jan 2004, 23:17
Originally posted by Tijdsplijter
I have my TS2 66 platinum 100% game saved 6 times

on 2 different mem cards at home and on 4 mem cards of friends and cousins spread over 4 towns. So if anything happens...let say a terrorist strike .. I'm prepared :D

Thats a great Idea! Now if I could only find the money for that many memory cards... :cool:

Thezombiemessiah
8th Jan 2004, 18:13
You want to get an X-ploder memory card...they have game saves on it, aswell as cheats (it's a cheats cartridge).
But the saves often have everything unlocked.

The Skeletor
8th Jan 2004, 20:06
To save your PS2 game on another memory card, you need the Timespitters2 game and in the player options screen (where you can pick to see the gallery) look at the bottom for the COPY . place your second memory card in the other mem holder. and press X

NivekPS2
8th Jan 2004, 20:45
If you have a sharkport or such device you can go to http://www.angelfire.com/games5/ts2cma/ and download maps to your PS2 memory card. I don't have a Sharkport, I'm having some trouble finding one.

Kevin

Bleak5170
9th Jan 2004, 16:33
All is well again. I picked up an Action Replay and downloaded a save which had everything unlocked. The only bad thing is, i can't play under my usual name - i have to use the one which came with the profile. But it's okay since i now have even more stuff unlocked than i did before includeing the Site level. Woo-hoo!