PDA

View Full Version : I'm Famous!

DrkSnpr14
28th Dec 2003, 04:24
Wow, the weirdest thing happened a couple of days ago. I just got a network adapter for my PS2, and was trying out tony hawks pro skater 4 online. (yes, I do play other games) My online name was none other then DrkSnpr14. As I was skating along, some one asked me if I was the DrkSnpr14 from the TS2 forums. I was like "what the?" Out of like 60 million people who were online at the time, someone recognized me from this very forum! (whats up madcowdisease;) ?) And then, the same evening, someone else recognised me from the reviews I submit at www.gamers.com , under the name of DrkSnpr14 of course. (If your interested, I posted a link if you want to go and check out some of my reviews. I suggest looking up Timesplitters 2 for PS2, and find mine. From there you can look at any others I've submited) Has anything like this happened to any of you before? It kinnda freaked me out.....

Edds
28th Dec 2003, 04:40
ah ha! ts2 is very well known (well what i think, huge ts2 posters at a lan-cafe) but i dont wanna be a famous 'guy' then i wont have annoying brats hacking/copying me :o

madcowdiseaze
29th Dec 2003, 02:26
Haha yep, TH4 all the way :D

DrkSnpr14
29th Dec 2003, 17:11
Originally posted by Edds
(well what i think, huge ts2 posters at a lan-cafe)

What's a lan cafe? Is it like an Internet cafe where you go and play PS2 on lan? If so, I got to find me one of these.... As for people hacking/copying me, meh. Of course I'd be mad if anyone hacked me, but as for copying me, well:) That'd be cool! Someone chose out of anyone to copy little old me?:D

Edds
30th Dec 2003, 00:58
its a pc lancafe oddly enough then i thought ts2 was on pc (would be godlike yeh) but i was sadly dissapointed so i got it for gamecube :(

DrkSnpr14
11th Jan 2004, 02:48
Originally posted by Edds
its a pc lancafe oddly enough then i thought ts2 was on pc (would be godlike yeh) but i was sadly dissapointed so i got it for gamecube :(

Yeah, I know a lot of people that would have liked to play TS2 on there PCs. Maybe Eidos and Free Radical should take note...

DrkSnpr14
10th Apr 2004, 01:13
WOW! I did a google of my name DrkSnpr14, and after selecting show all results, I got 30 PAGES! then I googled darksniper14, which is how I've never spelt it before, and there are a lot of other people with that name. I couldn't find anyone with the exact spelling, DrkSnpr14, but there still are many others. I also found the dark sniper society!:D Whether you believe me or not, I did come up with that name myself. It all started back in Goldeneye.... but that is another story for another time. Either one of two things happened, 1: I share similar brain waves with other people, or 2: I've got a fan club:D ;) . ( Seriously, try it. www.google.com )

Sebastian Photon
10th Apr 2004, 01:31
It will also show your post here at these forums.

DrkSnpr14
10th Apr 2004, 01:39
Originally posted by Sebastian Photon
It will also show your post here at these forums.

Yeah, a lot of them did show stuff from this forum, but most was from other sites that I've visited.

BothanSpy
15th Apr 2004, 23:44
I've google searched my user name before. Most of the things were about me (I only got a few matches). But there was one place called the Bothan Spy Network. It was weird.

Switchblade 69
16th Apr 2004, 11:32
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14
Has anything like this happened to any of you before?

In a word, no.;) :p