PDA

View Full Version : Did you get any tomb raider gifts for christmas?

JohnRaider
26th Dec 2003, 21:08
It was kind of weird not seeing anything with "Lara Croft" or "Tomb Raider" under the christmas tree. But I did get alot of money and gift cards, so I'm thinking of getting Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life.

But I did happen to get a Angelina Jolie movie since I am a big fan of hers. I have been wanting to see Gia for two years now, but just never had time to. I got the movie for christmas on DVD and all I have to say is wow. That was one of the best movies I've seen in years. I think it was one of Angelinas best movies.

Well, I think I might go to the store and get cradle of life. Anything else tomb raider I can get besides the games?

Carolyn
27th Dec 2003, 13:50
I got the Cradle of Life DVD. We just got a DVD player and my husband bought me the new Tomb Raider movie.
Carolyn

Jenna
27th Dec 2003, 15:08
COL is not out here on DVD yet. :( But I did get the movie calender. :D

Deekman
27th Dec 2003, 16:16
Me gots Cradle of Life.
Have you seen the trailer for Sky Captain yet?
If the answer is nay; look here (http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/skycaptainandtheworldoftomorrow/).

EddyBones
27th Dec 2003, 16:49
I too got COL. Maybe I'll get the action figures sometime.

btw, nice sig, Deek:)

JohnRaider
27th Dec 2003, 17:07
Yup I just got it last night. My twin sister watched some of it with me and said it sucked. She liked the first one better and so did I. But cradle of life was still pretty good. I just wish she explored more underground tombs as she did in the first film.

burt_ie
29th Dec 2003, 22:01
I got a lara cover for my fone of my mum

awhh bless!!!

thanhkim
30th Dec 2003, 23:10
I got socks that are TR with Lara showing her teeth man does she have nice teeth like this :D

burt_ie
31st Dec 2003, 12:02
I had lara boxer shorts last year, ones with a lipstick mark on them and a pic of lara and her signiture.

They r one of my fave boxes!!!!!

Miss Natla
31st Dec 2003, 17:41
I got the TR Movie Calender from my friend. There's not much TR merchandise about around here at the moment, but it's my birthday soon, so maybe I should do a bit of TR internet shopping...anyone know any UK sites where I can get some models?
Burt_ie, funnily enough, I have a t-shirt on with the exact same picture right now. It says "The pleasure was all mine, love from Lara".

C5iR
1st Jan 2004, 18:55
Originally posted by Miss Natla
"...I got the TR Movie Calender from my friend..."
I also recieved the TR 2004 MOVIE Calendar but wanted the (if it's available) "real" Eidos/Core/PrimaGames "graphics" Calendar such as they offered in 2003. I've searched Eidos, Core and various other sites to no avail....!
Anyone have some ideas for me or am I looking for something that doesn't exist...? :confused: :(