PDA

View Full Version : TS2 hardest part?

Thezombiemessiah
24th Dec 2003, 12:36
Which part of TS2 storymode/challenge mode/arcade mode did you find the hardest?

for me:

Storymode: Notre Dame, hard mode, saving the maidens from the zombies.

Challenge: Glass smash, notre dame

Arcade: Was the monkeys with melons in arcade? if so, then that one.

DrkSnpr14
24th Dec 2003, 13:54
Just yesterday, I FINNALY beat the atom smasher on normal. The only things I havnt beaten in the challenges and arcade yet are Nice threads, and One Mourge Time. And I just cant seem to get a gold on the Burns Ward to unlock the undead preist either! That one most of all drives me nuts:mad: But I had no problem with the Handyman challenge, unlike somany others did.:confused:

capt. Forestzombie
24th Dec 2003, 15:11
For me threre was one thing hard... well actually 2 things heer they are:

1. Arcade, elite leauge, "nice threads"\
2. Siberia, hard zombie extermination

I'll track you down:(

tyrantyoshi
27th Dec 2003, 20:18
The last three story levels on hard mode. Seesh! I could probaly get a platium on nice threads in the time it took me to beat them.

tangers75
28th Dec 2003, 00:19
I found Atom Smasher Hard to be insanely difficult because you are against the clock.

Bleak5170
30th Dec 2003, 14:13
I swear "Nice Threads" took me about a hundred tries to complete. That challenge almost drove me insane.

tyrantyoshi
30th Dec 2003, 16:22
Originally posted by Bleak5170
I swear "Nice Threads" took me about a hundred tries to complete. That challenge almost drove me insane.

Me too! And I still can't get a gold on it! :mad:

Bleak5170
30th Dec 2003, 18:56
Originally posted by tyrantyoshi
Me too! And I still can't get a gold on it! :mad:

I don't remember what i got but i know it wasn't gold. I was just happy to finsih the damn thing once.

hebman
31st Dec 2003, 19:22
right, I've had more goes than is funny, and I just CANNOT find the last bomb...can one of you help?

The checkpoint system on this level is just not on, what were they thinking to take you all the way back to before the fire each time, there should be at least another checkpoint after you 'run the gauntlet' of fire alley or whatever you want to cal it.

Cheers and happy new year!

DrkSnpr14
31st Dec 2003, 19:26
Check out this tread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15742) You should find what you need there. Let us know if not:cool: