PDA

View Full Version : A few new arcade weapon sets.

Calamariman
23rd Dec 2003, 01:53
I have experimented with a couple of new weapon sets like all bricks, or all mines and explosives. You may have already know about these, but i am new here.

I really like throwing bricks at zombies and knocking their heads off. And with mines, you can make easy kills by placing a proximity mine behind an open door and when the enemy walks in the room. BOOM!!

Timesplitters 2 is the best game i have ever played!

capt. Forestzombie
23rd Dec 2003, 12:53
Same here and it's the best game I've ever played.:D

DrkSnpr14
23rd Dec 2003, 13:17
another fun thing to do with mines (or TNT works great to) is to throw them ON your opponent! If there a bot, then theyll simply run around in a panic until KABOOM!:D One I like though, if you dont already know, is make the first weapon afire extingusher, and all others flame throwers. Or if your completly insane, make em all fire extinguishers.:cool:

Calamariman
23rd Dec 2003, 23:12
I know, its funny to watch them run around, they can act so stupid. But sometimes they don't do that but its very rare. I put a mine on a gargoyle and it did nothing but throw mines.

pvt coal
31st Dec 2003, 17:29
hey,

Ive been playing TS2 for about a year and i have noticed that on the back cover of the game case there are two wepons that i didnt see in the game.

I was just wondering if they were wepons that you unlock bye completing something

(the wepons are in the top picture on the back ( one is held by the mechenist child the other is by the player)

DrkSnpr14
31st Dec 2003, 19:32
Originally posted by pvt coal
hey,

i have noticed that on the back cover of the game case there are two wepons that i didnt see in the game.

I was just wondering if they were wepons that you unlock bye completing something

That was discuised over here on this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30558&highlight=secret+weapons) :cool: