PDA

View Full Version : Glicth List

tyrantyoshi
22nd Dec 2003, 16:18
TS2 has a ton of glichtes, so I thought we should make a list of em.

In flame tag if you kill a bot they might not respawn.
If you make a lot of changes in mapmaker your game will crash.
Sometimes if you put a window near a ledge in mapmaker, bots will think they can run through it.
Aiming down with a turret and shooting a rocket or dying in a phone booth in the Chicago mission will toggle a glicth that lets you move your corpse around.

DrkSnpr14
22nd Dec 2003, 16:46
Yeah, its pretty buggy. Ive had all those ecept the moving carcas one happen to me atleast once. And I'm willing to bet everyone else has to.:D Ive just had the usuall AI glitches, you know, bots getting stuck on walls. Try going to UFopia in a game of flame tag. Go to the top level were you can look down on the hanger with the ufo's in it and run of and land on one. The silly bot will run around in circles underneath you!:cool:

tyrantyoshi
22nd Dec 2003, 20:52
TimeSplitters does have decent AI in the other modes (excluding virus)

capt. Forestzombie
23rd Dec 2003, 00:46
For some reson I've never got any clitches or crashes in my game any where.

DrkSnpr14
23rd Dec 2003, 13:42
Originally posted by tyrantyoshi
TimeSplitters does have decent AI in the other modes (excluding virus)

True, the AI is excellent in TS2, but its just that which makes me notice slip ups like that. (running oround in circles)

capt. Forestzombie
24th Dec 2003, 14:37
Hold on today on11/24/03 I started playing ts2 and the backround was diffrent colors. (red and green):mad:

DrkSnpr14
24th Dec 2003, 14:59
Originally posted by capt. Forestzombie
Hold on today on11/24/03 I started playing ts2 and the backround was diffrent colors. (red and green):mad:

Wow. How did that happen? What system are you playing on?

capt. Forestzombie
24th Dec 2003, 15:12
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14
Wow. How did that happen? What system are you playing on?

Playstation 2 , I must of did something wrong:(

DrkSnpr14
24th Dec 2003, 15:51
I just fired up TS2 on my PS2, and checked the interenal clock as well, and the date was 12/24/03 (i hope thats what you ment since im pretty shure its december;) ) I didnt get anything. MAYBE, its something to do with christmas? But it didnt work for me:(

tyrantyoshi
24th Dec 2003, 15:52
I bet the red and green colors have something to do with Christmas. Alot of games have Easter eggs like that.

capt. Forestzombie
24th Dec 2003, 17:52
Maybe its the fact that I had my ps2 for about... 2 years and its out dated.:rolleyes:

DrkSnpr14
24th Dec 2003, 18:02
My PS2's an old beater. One of the first batch. Didnt seem to happen to methough:confused: Oh well, guess you got a lucky christmas surprise!:D

capt. Forestzombie
24th Dec 2003, 18:27
Its got to be an old beater if it was one of the first batches out and thats got to be a a lukey christmas surprise, hmm?

kapin_kong
7th Jan 2004, 05:29
I found a neat glitch in ufopia, if you go to the top of the level and jump onto the ufos. go on the third one ( jump on first then to the opposite wall one then across to the other one) once there walk towards the wall over the doorway you should fall through, still remain on the map but now all you can see is that room and who is in it, once they leave it they disappear and you can shoot at em from all ova the place. sometimes you can make it in the top room there which is better.

tyrantyoshi
7th Jan 2004, 21:30
Could you explain it more? Didn't quite cacth it...

DrkSnpr14
7th Jan 2004, 23:35

Yes, please.

monkey_maniac
7th Jun 2004, 17:21
i found a pretty col glitch you know in hanger level and you get the crane and it goe down the hole in the floor well run on it and wait till you get to the big ledge. if you face the way it is going before yo go down for the scond time you can run into the wall you can shot people but they cant shoot you
pretty cool

(ps i love monkey he rules)

W.D.
7th Jun 2004, 18:00

If you want a good explaination go to the ts3 forum/ts1 and ts2 discussion/glitches in ts2.

monkey_maniac
10th Jun 2004, 15:54
i found another one in ufopia but i cant remember how to do it

Deryck
8th Jul 2004, 03:54
The glitches don't have anything to do with your ps2 unless it freezes durring loading its just a random occurance for the most part, only thing that keeps streaming on this is the music and the most it does is make it skip I have the xbox version and a crap drive so sometimes it loads slow or music skips but in game it works fine

Death_Gimli
8th Jul 2004, 20:20
I've also had the bot not respawning in an ellimination game....

Pyro Fyre oZ
17th Jul 2004, 21:45
theyre just too afraid to die again

Shadowmonkey4
20th Jul 2004, 16:37
theres a glitch in chasm ive had happen to me where if youre doing anything ex. a team death match and one of youre teamates falls down the chasm. i dont know what happens maybe they get stuck or something but your score starts going down hundreds of points a second to get to the negative thousands. really sucks if youre at the end of a long game :(

JammyAH
20th Jul 2004, 20:44
I don't have any major glitches to contribute, just that the red and green background thing, mine did something similar, so I checked a amtes copy and discovered that its always like that, I've just never noticed. :confused:

But, if it WAS a time setting thing, his would have changed too....

It's still red and green anyway.

Glitch: If you play as the dinosaur character, you may have difficulty firing rockets from the gunning turrets in mapmaker.

EDIT: Remembered two more. Sometimes, when playing CTB on a custom map, the bag is sometimes dropped amazing distances from your body when your carrying it. I've only had this happen on maps where the opposing team cannot reach you.

Second one is very odd. When you start a profile, playing 1 Arcade game can sometimes give you a bronze medal in the Badass Buspass Impass, play 4 and you get a platinum. I used to think this happened all the time, but my friend who found this out started a new profile, played an arcade game, and did not recieve a medal. Odd?

EDIT2: Just read Shadowmonkeys post again, and it clicked in my head this time! (Half asleep first time round, sorry). That happened to my brother, but we were just scoring on Kills and didn't get a minus score. He did, however, get a multiple figure sum in his statistics for Distance Travelled and Average Speed, it has something like 13 numbers in it!

Shadowmonkey4
22nd Jul 2004, 15:50
me and my friends always first thing play a virus match at the chasm so we had plenty of chances to get a glitch there:D

Golden Oldie
20th Sep 2004, 18:28
about the background i think u start wit h the blue one then if u complete story mode on easy the red one is unlocked the if u complete challenge a yellow one comes up although they change reaglarly