PDA

View Full Version : sign teh Thief 3 petition by evaprototype00

operative x
19th Dec 2003, 21:38
http://www.petitiononline.com/oltheif3/petition.html

Old Man
20th Dec 2003, 02:01
Why in the world would you use such inflamatory language as "not tolerate" in this? If I were IS I 'd stop reading right then and there.

Mr. Perfect
20th Dec 2003, 07:48
Is Thief 3 even going to be released on a console? Besides, they've already got a years worth fo work done. That, and if they are going to learn from what happened with DX2, they should be able to see it on their own.

Norsted
20th Dec 2003, 10:01
Unfortunately is it not in the hands of the coders, but in the hands of the executives and we all know what that means don’t we. It spells m o n e y.

:mad:

SNAKE-LORD
23rd Dec 2003, 20:22
well i just signed the petion.
hopefully as the singer once sang.
"a million lone voices screaming at the world maybe someday those words will be heard"
as always at your service,
SNAKE.

Huntress
23rd Dec 2003, 21:11
Yes Mr. P...it's also going to be released on the Xbox!!!! :(

I would sign a petition but not if it's going to be inflamitory in it's wording. Perhaps someone could rewrite it so that the points are made without alienating the Developers and/or Eidos? Ta and Good Hunting!

Subjective Effect
24th Dec 2003, 00:16
There IS such an effort in the making, with the blessing of evaprototype000 who will be removing the current petition in time.

Check the other thread on the New Petition. There is a link to the proposed format in a thread at ttlg.com.

See you there taffers :)

bairdman
8th Jan 2004, 13:22
I would sign a petition but not if it's going to be inflamitory in it's wording. Perhaps someone could rewrite it so that the points are made without alienating the Developers and/or Eidos? Ta and Good Hunting!

EIDOS started alienating us when they let LCTR:AoD on the shelves--strike one. Then came DE:IW--strike two. If Thief III goes the way the last two games have, that'll certainly spell DOOM for the company (get the hint EIDOS?).

I've read and signed the petition. Perhaps some inflammatory language is called for

Ceyko
9th Jan 2004, 03:34
I have also signed it. Frankly, I did not see anything vulgar or harsh in it. Maybe it was edited since the previous comments were made or I am not that civilized.

--Ceyko

Nosferatu
10th Jan 2004, 20:57
LCTR:AoD stands for?

Note: DXIW was the first Eidos game I have ever purchased to play on my own computer, but not the first Eidos game I have ever played.