PDA

View Full Version : finally got gamecube

piperkittens
18th Dec 2003, 00:08
well guys I finally have a gamecube and four game for the gamecube oh btw ps2 will always be favorite game system plus
has any play resident evil remake for the gamrcube
ok here list of my games for gamecube

1 resident evil remake
2 resident evil zero
3 eternal darkness
4 the zelda collector's disc
has anyone play starfox adventure or supermario sunshine

Lara Croft Online
18th Dec 2003, 08:23
Good luck with it I think the gamecube is great for what it does
simply playing games and at a 100 bucks not a bad price for
the same quality as a PS2 if not better. It's lacks the games
but it has a few exclusives that make it worth the buy.
I have the Resident Evil and Zero also PN03 and Rogue Ops

sk8er punk
19th Dec 2003, 23:38
I have one too, with prety much the same collection of games (instead of zelda, i have enter the matrix). I have thr REmake and have finished it. Just a couple pointers - push the blocks in the corners of the platform into the hole during:

the fight with the new boss, Lisa Trevor, in the dungeon .

Also, the new boss is lethal and you can't kill it until mentioned above - so just run.

Oh, and Jill is better:D

I have RE0 too, but the remake is better.

MountainDewNut
23rd Dec 2003, 22:59
I have quite a few games for my game cube (about 23), so I'll only say my favorites.

Zelda the Wind Waker
The Sims: Bustin' Out
Smash Bro. Melee
Super Monkey Ball
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Animal Crossing

My brother tried Super Mario Sunshine and beat it within two days of getting it. It is extreemly easy and, in my opinoin, dumb. Others have their opinoin of the game, but I never cared for it.

piperkittens
24th Dec 2003, 04:15
hey mountaindew nut how is mario double dash and most of all
how is zelda the wind waker I been playing the demo of wind waker and really like a lot

MountainDewNut
25th Dec 2003, 03:24
Both MK: DD and Zelda are a 10/10 game. The first set of levels in DD are a little too short, but the last cup (one you have to unlock) makes up for it. The switch feature is excellent and does add a lot more fun into the gameplay, cause each set of characters gets their own special item.

daniel
25th Dec 2003, 11:00
I have:

-Wave Race: Blue Storm
-Luigis Mansion
-Pikmin
-Star Wars- Rogue Squadron 2: Rouge Leader
-Super Smash brothers Melee
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Star Fox Adventures
-Eternal Darkness
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Metroid Prime
-F-Zero GX
-Star Wars- Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike
-Super Monkey Ball 2
-Sonic Adventure DX Director´s Cut
-Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
-Sonic Mega Collection

I´ll buy soon Mario kart: Double Dash, Sonic Heroes and perhaps Soul Calibour 2.

About Zelda TWW:

Don´t buy it. I tell you don´t buy it. It is boring, damn easy, short, I personally don´t like the Cel Shading (as there is no atmosphere), but I know that many people do. The sound isn´t nearly as good as in OoT or Majoras Mask, the sailing get´s boring after the first few ours, there aren´t enough dungeons, 70% of the game consists of sidequests etc. etc.

This is the first Zelda game I totally dislike.

@MDN

How can you say that SMS is easy? I have the game since the release and I never managed to finish it. For me it´s damn difficult and frustrating.

In my opinion the best GCn game release in this year is F Zero GX. Perfect graphics, tons of things to unlock, fantastic gameply but a hard difficulty degree.