PDA

View Full Version : What console you guys playing on?

The Skeletor
15th Dec 2003, 22:24
I am using the Playstation2

Captin Snow
17th Dec 2003, 01:25
Same here. People call me crazy for prefering FPS on the PS2 rather than the PC.

NivekPS2
17th Dec 2003, 09:18
got a PS2 here as well

Thezombiemessiah
17th Dec 2003, 22:17
I'm on the GC but i'm getting a PS2 for x-mas

KittenCeleste
18th Dec 2003, 08:09
Originally posted by Captin Snow
Same here. People call me crazy for prefering FPS on the PS2 rather than the PC.

I'll second that.. Some even call that preference 'laughable' *siiiiigh* They don't know what they're missing ;) lol

Thezombiemessiah
18th Dec 2003, 13:49
Originally posted by KittenCeleste
I'll second that.. Some even call that preference 'laughable' *siiiiigh* They don't know what they're missing ;) lol

*sigh* you fools (joke) FPS's were created for the PC...they are much better on the PC...and i myslef am free to say this because i play FPS's on both console and PC.
The first ever FPS (Wolf 3D) was on the PC, and i believe the most recent FPS was on the PC...
Keyboard and mouse are the best controls for an FPS...not control pad.

heh, sorry...i'm a BIG FPS fan :D

Captin Snow
18th Dec 2003, 23:10
Originally posted by Thezombiemessiah
*sigh* you fools (joke) FPS's were created for the PC...they are much better on the PC...and i myslef am free to say this because i play FPS's on both console and PC.
The first ever FPS (Wolf 3D) was on the PC, and i believe the most recent FPS was on the PC...

heh, sorry...i'm a BIG FPS fan :D

Here's the thing with me, I never really care what the source of whatever is, as long as I like it. My personal predilection is a single controler. But I'll give credit to PC FPS anyway since they invented the genre.

robofishzombie
18th Dec 2003, 23:22
Originally posted by Thezombiemessiah

The best control I have with a keyboard and mouse is to throw them at the PC :D

Luckily, I have TimeSplitters for the PS2

The Skeletor
19th Dec 2003, 17:55
Sorry guys I meant console ie, PS2, Xbox or Game cube to play Timesplitters2.

Thezombiemessiah
19th Dec 2003, 18:52
To be honest i'm not actually bothered what i play an FPS on...but PC is generally better quality.

capt. Forestzombie
21st Dec 2003, 22:12
Playstation 2 baby:cool:

DrkSnpr14
22nd Dec 2003, 15:56
Originally posted by capt. Forestzombie
Playstation 2 baby:cool:

hell yeah!:D

tyrantyoshi
22nd Dec 2003, 16:13
I have a GameCube, which I think would be the best console if they could get it online and fix the faulty disc drives.

capt. Forestzombie
22nd Dec 2003, 16:24
man I really hate gamecube well basicly it sucks

tyrantyoshi
22nd Dec 2003, 16:27
Well say what you want, but GameCube was voted number one console this year in almost every gaming magazine I have checked. Plus the GCN controllers are the most comfortable.

Calamariman
23rd Dec 2003, 05:31
PS2 all the way!:D

capt. Forestzombie
23rd Dec 2003, 12:43
Not what I've seen. ps2 is the #1 owned game console in america and the world.

DrkSnpr14
23rd Dec 2003, 13:50
Stuff like this ALWAYS happens. I sense a console war forum comming on. Please, people, just dont let this one get ugly. There was a quote about this I heard once:

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, yor still retarded."

I know its offensive and blunt, but it gets the point across. I dont mean to offend any one by this, and I appoligize if I inadvertanly do. The last thing I want to do is start something.