PDA

View Full Version : Bush and Rice

yubetcha
15th Dec 2003, 21:35
Not Thief related, but here it is anyway.
Remember Abbott and Costello? This one is with Bush and Rice, instead. Funny! It helps if your sound is on.

http://www.chargeonline.com.br/hu.php

Bat-mite
16th Dec 2003, 16:57
I got a 404. Is the link right?

Gumdrop
16th Dec 2003, 17:07
Same problem with the link for me. Pitty, I thaught I was gonna find out who's on first! :D

yubetcha
16th Dec 2003, 18:19
Hmmm, that's strange. I checked it yesterday by clicking on this link, and it worked perfectly. I emailed the webmaster to let him/her know. Perhaps it's a server error. Hope so. It's great! Keep checking in the next few days, if you get a chance.

ChowYunFat
16th Dec 2003, 22:26
I got a bad link too. I tried going to the home page & found everything written in Portugese!!

yubetcha
17th Dec 2003, 17:33
Yeah, I found that too, but the text and the sound of this page are in English. Yeah, I know, kinda odd. :)
Anyway, just to give you an idea, Condoleeza Rice tells Bush that the leader in China is Hu. Imagine the joke a la Abbott and Costello. ("Hu's in China." "That's what I'm asking you", etc etc). Also, when Rice says, "Yes sir", Bush says "Yassir Arafat? I thought he was in the Middle East". There's much more to it than that, but hopefully you get the idea. It's hilarious!