PDA

View Full Version : It's time once again to brag about your game collection….

nycgamer
9th Dec 2003, 23:00
Todays theme shall be shooting games, both 1st and 3rd person. I'll be bragging about my collection, which is slowly but surely getting better and better. Fellow shooting gamers, feel free to post your lists as well and to inquire about any game on my list. Also, feel free to recommend any that I don't have which, based on what I have so far, you think I might truly dig. Also, if anyone has played the PC version of Dead To Rights, I want to know what you think of it. Read and weep:

Shooters I Have:

XBOX:

Ghost Recon
Kill Switch
Halo
Splinter Cell (stealth shooter)
007 Nightfire
Soldier Of Fortune 2
The Thing
Hitman 2
Time Splitters 2
Unreal Championship
Max Payne
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Enter The Matrix
Brute Force
Conflict: Desert Storm

PS2:

GTA3 (driver/shooter)
GTA Vice City (driver/shooter)
SOCOM Navy Seals
Medal of Honor Frontline
The Getaway (driver/shooter)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (stealth shooter)
Time Splitters
Unreal Tournament

Gamecube:

Metroid Prime
Resident Evil Zero (kind of a shooter)
Sum Of All Fears

PC:

Max Payne 2
NOLF2
Call Of Duty
TRON 2.0
Mafia
RTCW Tides of War
Medal Of Honor Allied Assault / Spearhead
Battlefield 1942 / Road To Rome
Soldier of Fortune 2
Vietcong
Rainbow Six 3
Iron Storm
Redneck Rampage

Shooters to get:

[i]
Halo 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
MOH Rising Sun
Far Cry
SOCOM 2
DOOM 3
Half Life 2
S.W.A.T. Global Strike Team
DX: Invisible War
Metal Gear Solid 3
Hitman 3

Steeldragoon
10th Dec 2003, 02:03
you have a lot of games there :eek:

DrkSnpr14
10th Dec 2003, 03:53
Wow, you must be real hardcore man. All I got is:

N64: Goldeneye
Perfect Dark

PS2: TimeSplitters 1 and 2
007 Nightfire
GTA3 (if that really counts):cool:

The Skeletor
11th Dec 2003, 04:02
Playstation2
Game CD's
Ver 1.03

1. ATV Offroad Fury....................................................Complete
2. ATV Offroad Fury 2................................................Complete
3. ATV Offroad Fury 2................................................Complete
4. Blood Omen 2................................................Missing Manual
5. Dark Cloud...............................................................Complete
6. Devil May Cry.........................................................Complete
7. ESPN : Winter Games...........................................Complete
8. Final Fantasy X.........................................................Complete
9. Fur Fighters......................................................Missing Manual
10. Gran Turismo 3......................................................Complete
11. Gran Turismo 3......................................................Complete
12. Grand Theft Auto : Vice City...............................Complete
13. Grand Theft Auto III...............................................Complete
14. Half - Life................................................................Complete
15. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets..........Complete
16. Hitman 2.................................................................Complete
17. Ico...........................................................................Complete
18. Jak & Dexter..........................................................Complete
19. Lord of the Rings I.................................................Complete
20. Metal Gear Solid 2................................................Complete
21. Oni...........................................................................Complete
22. Onimusha...............................................................Complete
23. Project Eden..........................................................Complete
24. Quake III.................................................................Complete
25. Ratchet & Clank.....................................................Complete
26. RC Revenge Pro..................................................Complete
27. Red Faction............................................................Complete
28. Resident Evil Code : Veronica.............................Complete
29. Shinobi....................................................................Complete
30. Sly Cooper............................................................Complete
31. Smuggler's Run.....................................................Complete
32. Socom....................................................................Complete
33. Soul Reaver 2.......................................................Complete
34. Spongebob..........................................................Complete
35. SSX........................................................................Complete
36. SSX Tricky.............................................................Complete
37. The Mark of Kai......................................................Complete
38. The Sims................................................................Complete
39. The Terminator : Dawn of Fate ............................Complete
40. Time Splitters.........................................................Complete
41. Time Splitters 2......................................................Complete
42. Time Splitters 2......................................................Complete
43. Time Splitters 2......................................................Complete
44. Turok : Evolution.....................................................Complete
45. Twisted Metal : Black.............................................Complete
46. Twisted Metal : Black On-Line..............................Complete
47. Unreal Tournament.................................................Complete
48. Unreal Tournament.................................................Complete
49. War of the Monsters..............................................Complete
NONE of these CD's are copy's, They are the real deal not burnt.

DrkSnpr14
11th Dec 2003, 14:56
I got a ton of other games to, but I just put down my shooters. (is that what were suposed to do?):confused:

nycgamer
11th Dec 2003, 23:14
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14
I got a ton of other games to, but I just put down my shooters. (is that what were suposed to do?):confused:

Yep. You know how it is though ~ how often do people actually read what you posted?

Skeletor has a pretty nice list there, but I noticed that several titles are listed 2 or 3 times in a row.... hmmmm... is someone tryintg to make his list appear bigger than it actually is?? ;)

Has anyone around here played Dead To Rights? I was hoping to get some first-hand reviews on that one. I'm really curious about how it plays on PC. From what I've seen it looks pretty cool; http://www.deadtorights.com ~ kind of reminds me of Max Payne.

The Skeletor
12th Dec 2003, 15:07
Hello nycgamer:
I have THREE Copys of TIMESPITTERS2 and TWO Copys ATV2, You need a copy in each Playstation to play on the LAN, I also have Two Copys of GT3 and Unreal Tournament to play with the i-Link,<---Not LAN supported. Plus I have a few comeing this Chrismas.

Thezombiemessiah
17th Dec 2003, 15:37
The amount of copies of a game you have shouldn't matter when you post your collection. It's all the same game, especially if you've only got them for one console...so that means you need to take a few off :) my list is on it's way.

The Skeletor
17th Dec 2003, 17:47
Yes Thezombiemessiah:
I do agree with ya, but I am a collector and it was so much easyer to copy and past the list rather than try to remove games from the list, plus I am quite happy with the LAN set up. I was also hopeing to see if anybody else here has also played on either an i-Link or LAN. I would also like to see if anybody here has played on-line? and how was it? Sorry if I affened anybody, Just for the record the other two PS2's are my kids whom are 11, and 13. and they did save thier allowence just to play with eack other, and I got them thier Network adapotrs as I wanted to play with them. Again sorry if anybody got pissed off.