PDA

View Full Version : Zombies

OnlineRocks
9th Dec 2003, 22:38
In story mode what is the deal with these guys? They seem to have something to do with timesplitters. Please clue a neewbee in. :)

DrkSnpr14
10th Dec 2003, 03:47
I would answer your question, but Im not quite shure what your asking:confused:

agent_CDE
13th Dec 2003, 01:46
agent_CDE's gude to dealing with zombies:

1: Get a firearm
2: Aim for the head :D

DrkSnpr14
13th Dec 2003, 04:50
One shotgun blast to the head puts them down.:cool:

Thezombiemessiah
13th Dec 2003, 20:46
I think he wants to know why the zombies are there.
Well, the easy way to find that out is to unlock the undead characters (crypt zombie, sewer zombie, etc, etc), and it tells you.

In notre dame:

The zombies are there because of the dark magic that Jaque De La Morte is useing...it's your general everyday Necromacy at a guess.

In Siberia:

(This is just a guess) The TimeSplitter that they have in the biohazard case is probably giving off some sort of radioactive thing, or it has some sort of disease...this in turn would cause them to be zombies...

I don't think the zombies appear anywhere else do they? Well...except for the story i'm making :D

tyrantyoshi
1st Jan 2004, 03:46
Originally posted by Thezombiemessiah

In Siberia:

(This is just a guess) The TimeSplitter that they have in the biohazard case is probably giving off some sort of radioactive thing, or it has some sort of disease...this in turn would cause them to be zombies...

Actually it says that in the breifing, so your right.

Thezombiemessiah
1st Jan 2004, 21:59
Ah...thats good. I haven't read the briefings for the levels since the first time of playing.
Good memory i have...:D

Calamariman
28th Feb 2004, 04:32
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14

One shotgun blast to the head puts them down.

You could also use your fists kill them really easy. But it is much more risky, you could get hurt! :eek:

axel
28th Feb 2004, 17:23
"You could also use your fists kill them really easy. But it is much more risky, you could get hurt! "

that's the way I deal with zombies:D

just rush at them by giving punches,and rush back before being hurted...that demands some practice,but with training,you can:)

Axel,Zombie-Puncher

handyfish 109
11th Mar 2004, 19:10
like to blast zombies heads of with a vintage rifle from the top of the ice staition and watch them fly of the end:p :p :p