PDA

View Full Version : Nanashi no Game (??? ? ???)

member_10108205
18th Jun 2012, 13:16
A friend of mine told me about this game and showed it to me. Now, I can't read Japanese so some things were lost to me even though my friend told me (roughly) what was being said as we sat together and played through it. I loved the game and asked him why he had a Japanese version and why I didn't hear of it before. He told that a dumb focus group killed the chance of it being translated and brought to NA. And then he told me about a sequel that has not only the RPG but also a Platformer.

Now, I know SE didn't make the game but they did publish it. I made this thread to ask this: why did you listen to CoD/Halo fanboys? I loved the game and I normally dislike horror games due to the paranoia and sudden scares. I especially loved the RPG within the game and the part it played in the 'actual' game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would buy this, so why?

Automaton
18th Jun 2012, 13:59
na.square-enix.com/sevensevenfourdeaths (http://na.square-enix.com/sevensevenfourdeaths)

There is indeed a localized version of the game now, it's just for mobile platforms. Enjoy the link!

member_10108205
18th Jun 2012, 14:24
I love you for telling me that. The second I upgrade my phone from this brick cell (old purchase-minutes, text-and-call only), I'll buy that.