PDA

View Full Version : How many ‘boarding’ games do you have?

xtreemgmr84
8th Dec 2003, 23:26
… as in skateboarding, wakeboarding and snowboarding? and which ones are you planning to get next?

maniac44
9th Dec 2003, 01:21
I have SSX Tricky on the PS2. Lots of fun, especially multiplay. Looking into maybe getting SSX3. :D

xtreemgmr84
13th Dec 2003, 00:01
I picked up T.H.U.G. last weekend, so I finally got to find out how the customizable features work. The music is great (song list ->http://www.thugonline.com/). I got the Xbox version though, so I won't be doing the face-in-the-game thing, but I can still customize my board deck and create skate parks, my own tricks, etc. I started to create a skate park, but there's so much you can add to it, I haven't finished it yet. Creating a skater is fun too; you can choose from a big variety of faces, skin color, hair, glasses, hats, shirts, etc. Needless to say, the graphics just get better and better and the skating is fun as always.

EddyBones
13th Dec 2003, 00:38
THPS 1 and 4. Gotta get THUG soon, but it's $50:eek:
Also have Cool Boarders 2 and 3, and Grind Session.

DJ Tech
14th Dec 2003, 17:15
SSX, THPS4, Aggressive Inline, and just got SSX 3 a few weeks ago.

SSX and Tricky are great games, but SSX 3 leaves them in the dust. The graphics are fantastic and the gameplay is smooth as butter! Plus the soundtrack's cool too. You can pick your favorite songs (there's 35 to choose from) or you can set it to play everything. Think Tony Hawk, only with snow!