PDA

View Full Version : the best first person shooter ever

Mr.t
8th Dec 2003, 19:04
what is the best first person shooter ever golden eye,perfect dark,red faction,time spliters 1 or 2,nightfire, HALO,or your fave

JordanSiddall
9th Dec 2003, 09:58
Timesplitters 2... DUH!

nycgamer
9th Dec 2003, 23:02
1. Halo
2. Call Of Duty
3. Return To Castle Wolfenstein

DrkSnpr14
10th Dec 2003, 15:29
It's a dead tie between Perfect Dark and Timesplitters 2 in my opinion. The time splitters series looks much better graphicly and plays faster then perfect dark, but with pd, I had some kind of intangeble attatchment to the characters. I just liked being Elvis the lovable mian more then anyone in TS2.

Thezombiemessiah
11th Dec 2003, 17:12
You really needed to put Half-Life in there...especially if you've got Halo in there.

capt. Forestzombie
12th Dec 2003, 20:47
Mine is timesplitters2 after every 1st person shotter game.:D :cool: :cool:

nitz
13th Dec 2003, 21:58
Call of Duty, then Halo

Captin Snow
14th Dec 2003, 07:26
As DrkSnpr said, it's a dead tie between Perfect Dark and Timesplitters 2. Except in Perfect Dark it wasn't the characters that captures my interest, it was the weapons.

DrkSnpr14
5th Jan 2004, 17:45
Originally posted by Captin Snow
it wasn't the characters that captures my interest, it was the weapons.

That to. I dont think Ive played any first person shooter that even comes close to having a better set of weapons then PD. Except I still hate the weak sniper rifle that takes like 3 head shots to kill some one.... Oh well, I guess thats what the farsight was for:D

Edds
5th Jan 2004, 18:34
i liked the pd charaters, always played as trent easton and his sexy golden magnum
but i found ts2 funny and the charaters are funny too. and it runs smooth unlike pd.

50/50 on pd and ts2

Strype
7th Jan 2004, 16:52
Originally posted by Captin Snow
As DrkSnpr said, it's a dead tie between Perfect Dark and Timesplitters 2. Except in Perfect Dark it wasn't the characters that captures my interest, it was the weapons.

defenility, i agree. PD and ts2 are about the same to me.

Hupie
17th Feb 2004, 20:11
I think u can't really ask this here. All the forummers over here are fans of timesplitters 2 (I think), and many of 'em, if not all (including me) haven't played every single shooter on that list. And we all have played TS 2 before (I think), this is more a question for non-game-specific-forum I think. Since I haven't played them all, I'm not gonna vote

DrkSnpr14
20th Feb 2004, 04:40
I agree with Hupie, it's not the right place to be asking such a question. Most peoples opinions will be a little biased when asked If they like TS2 better then something else. Of course they like it. Why else would they be here?:confused:

spoondude22
31st Mar 2004, 03:22
TimeSplitters2
Halo

grndtheftaut0
11th Apr 2004, 17:07
I like Call of Duties story better than Timesplitters 2s'. Timesplitters 2 's story should have more 'scripted events' like little easter eggs in call of duty. It makes the atmosphere more realistic.