PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Commander

Killerdude8
10th Aug 2012, 14:38
Running into issues? Contact customer support right here (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=1261&la=2).
------------------------------

Why have you neglected this game?*
The amount of game killing bugs in this game are immense, could you please start about working on some patches or something?

capricorne
4th Oct 2012, 05:36
What's happening with non functional mass convertors? Is it a known issue?

Dwail
18th Oct 2012, 10:14
I want play this exciting strategic game to max quality possible but, I see that, when I push zoom out, the quality graphics and effects
of the units decreases.

I found the solution!!. The key was in the command_line: cam_DefaultLOD

The default value is 1.0000, when i change to value 0.0000 I can see the same max quality regardless of level of Zoom!!!.

What is now the problem: For activate the command line I need the console and for use the console, I used the Mod named Debug1.24 (thanks to
theshadowlord) that change the lua.scd file.

This Mod seems works perfectly with lastest pach 1.250, but I can't play ranked matches in multiplayer.

Therefore, this it's my question: Is possible activate the Console with vainilla game (with the original lua.scd file)? I'm Spanish, I tried
press Ctrl+Ñ for activate the console, but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance and for your patience!!.

sabap
31st Jan 2013, 11:48
Can we anticipate a Supreme Commander III or a new expansion of Supreme Commander II? I don't really like having to mod the game with third party mods, as it is hard to match the game versions with other steam players. A fresh new expansion would add much needed life to this game.

Thank you!

ZyzxxInfinity
29th Mar 2013, 16:36
www.jp.square-enix.com/dod3 (http://www.jp.square-enix.com/dod3)

I am sure those who are fans of this series already know, but Drakengard 3 is already announced in Japan as a PS3 exclusive!

No word so far about localization, so I leave it up to us to garner enough attention/demand so that we can see it brought to NA for us to enjoy too!

Post here and tweet at @DOD3_PR (https://twitter.com/DOD3_PR) and ask kindly to see it happen!

member_10835081
16th Apr 2013, 22:47
I'm so in with this request. I might import the Japanese game (even thou I can't read a thing) but It would be awesome if the localization is done. Lest's hope for the best.

member_10064966
24th May 2013, 18:19
I'd personally love to see Drakengard 3 localized, seeing as how it's bringing back the staff of the first one as opposed to the second.

Sadly, given some of the recent content revealed, it makes me wonder how they'd go about getting the game over in the first place. Ahem.

member_10691147
17th Jun 2013, 23:30
As an avid player of Supreme Commander 2 since its release, I think it is time to ask for some assistance in regaining our player base. The number of online players has dwindled way down. I believe that Square-Enix should support the followers of this game title and assist in raising these numbers. After the game's release, a DLC package was made available shortly after. Since then, we have received a version update or two, however nothing new to enjoy and attract previous as well as new players.

We need new DLC for SC2, the story line should be extended and said DLC (and the previous DLC) added to it. Lastly, I would personally like to see the map builder released to the public OR start offering us new maps on a routine basis.

I do not think that it is too much to ask and it would reflect a positive outlook on Square-Enix, as a company who cares about retaining its customers and keeping true to the Supreme Commander title.

I have made many new friends while playing this game, but we all need some "new blood" with whom we can skirmish and hone our skills.

I would ask any other Supreme Commander 2 enthusiest to voice their concern and desire to revitalize their game by replying.

Thank you,
"Sabap"

MrCollins
19th Jun 2013, 10:25
As an avid player of Supreme Commander 2 since its release, I think it is time to ask for some assistance in regaining our player base. The number of online players has dwindled way down. I believe that Square-Enix should support the followers of this game title and assist in raising these numbers. After the game's release, a DLC package was made available shortly after. Since then, we have received a version update or two, however nothing new to enjoy and attract previous as well as new players.

We need new DLC for SC2, the story line should be extended and said DLC (and the previous DLC) added to it. Lastly, I would personally like to see the map builder released to the public OR start offering us new maps on a routine basis.

I do not think that it is too much to ask and it would reflect a positive outlook on Square-Enix, as a company who cares about retaining its customers and keeping true to the Supreme Commander title.

I have made many new friends while playing this game, but we all need some "new blood" with whom we can skirmish and hone our skills.

I would ask any other Supreme Commander 2 enthusiest to voice their concern and desire to revitalize their game by replying.

Thank you,
"Sabap"

Sabap has basically expressed the communities feelings and in a nutshell, I would like to further comment the following with these requests:

#1 If Square Enix (SE) is not going to update the game or give us new maps, please open the map builder up to the development community and allow us to make our own maps. Making mods of this game would also be helpful.

#2 If SE is not going to make a SC3 or a new game of this sort, can we allow for some mods to become available? OR (and here is a novel idea) create an ability for us to turn on resource sharing, giving units, larger maps to create a broader feel for the game, if we wish.

#3 I am sure there is a thousand things we can do or add to the game but giving us the ability would be helpful. Can you at least give us some new maps, if anything?

SE, will you please do this, quickly?

Brian

Cancel
21st Jun 2013, 21:13
Please make the DLC a free update. Drop the game down to 5 or 10 bucks or have a sale every month and offer it for a dollar until the userbase is built up. It will revitalize it.

Want to make some money? Sell in game content. Custom ACUs. As long as the game has players people will invest in the content.

This is my favorite game and I would hate for it to slowly die.

Atamos
22nd Jun 2013, 23:05
Please Square Enix, localize Drakengard 3 in North America and Europe !

Atma-Weapon
25th Jun 2013, 20:56
Totally down for a localized version of this game after my new found interest in the series.

gRiMmYdArK13
26th Jun 2013, 16:50
I would absolutely love to see Drakengard 3 released in English. The Drakengard series and Nier are my all-time favourite games :D

ElectricMole
27th Jun 2013, 02:25
I would love to have this game localized in english.

BUT!

But only if the story and everything else is unedited. I dont want to play a family-friendlier version of Drakengard 3, it must stay true to the original vision.

member_10535079
27th Jun 2013, 09:07
I too wish for Drakengard 3 to be localizied! I loved the first game and Nier. What really draws me to this series is the story--they're very different from your standard JRPG. I'm interested to learn about Zero and her sisters in the new game.

PrCat88
27th Jun 2013, 10:24
Please make it so. It would make a lot of fans happy. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

Enetirnel
27th Jun 2013, 10:27
Please release it in English!

I know I'll be importing the game either way from Japan, but it would be much more enjoyable in English (and if possible, with the same translator as NieR Gestalt had - NieR was absolutely fantastic).

It really would make a lot of fans from both the main Drakengard titles and NieR very happy!

drakengard3plz
27th Jun 2013, 13:28
Please, please, please, PLEASE for the love of all that is sick and unholy localize (and don't censor!) this game!

member_10320857
27th Jun 2013, 16:08
This needs to happen, Square. Please. I loved Neir, I loved Drakengard. Help me to love Drakengard 3 as well. Don't let this be another Front Mission 5, please.

ussoro
27th Jun 2013, 21:00
This game looks good, like the character design.

Hope this gets localized.

Signed up just to post this!

playswithcc
27th Jun 2013, 23:42
As a longtime square enix fan, I would be thrilled to see drag on dragoon (drakengard) 3 brought to north america and europe! Heres hoping I'm not alone. I'm sure square-enix is doing everything they can to support their game.

Hunter138san
28th Jun 2013, 02:40
We have enjoyed with all Drakengard games, also NieR. I haven't any doubts that Square-Enix would localise this game. Isn't it, Square?

There a lot of fans of the saga in the west. Please, bring to us an awesome story again. Bring to us Drakengard 3.

And the Anniversary Box too :D

oj677
29th Jun 2013, 01:39
Drakengard is one of my favorite games. I really hope this gets localized.

Enetirnel
29th Jun 2013, 03:00
Drag-on Dragoon 3 International Localization as Drakengard 3 Petition:

www.change.org/petitions/international-l... (https://www.change.org/petitions/international-localization-of-drag-on-dragoon-3-as-drakengard-3)

if you have Twitter accounts please copy and re-tweet these:

@DOD3_PR ???? DoD 3 ??????????????????????? ? Please release DoD 3 internationally!

@SquareEnixUSA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnix Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SQEX_Members_NA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixUSA Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SQUARE_ENIX_EU Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixPress Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixDLG Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@MoreSELS Please localize Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixLatam Por favor, localizar Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 fuera de ****ón! Please
localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixFR S'il vous plaît localiser Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard en dehors du Japon! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@SquareEnixMtl S'il vous plaît localiser Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard en dehors du Japon! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@Square_Enix_GER Bitte lokalisieren Drag-on Dragoon 3-3 Drakengard außerhalb von Japan! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

@Square_Enix_BR Por favor, localizar Drag-on Dragoon 3 - Drakengard 3 fora do ****ão! Please localize Drakengard 3 outside of Japan!

Hashtags to use

#Drakengard3 #DoD3 #Dragondragoon3 #SQEX #takemymoneynow #squareenix #localizeDoD3 #releaseDoD3 #EnglishDoD3 #Drakengard3globalrelease #square-enix

vnibbler
29th Jun 2013, 07:56
I liked Drakengard and Nier I want Drakengard 3 to release in USA please

heartlesshero17
29th Jun 2013, 11:57
Drakengard 3 is the only upcoming SE game I am already sure I'd purchase at the moment. Please bring this game to us

Atamos
29th Jun 2013, 19:20
Thank you Alice for creating that petition, let's hope for a response from Square Enix !

Enetirnel
30th Jun 2013, 00:11
Not a problem Atamos, if it hadn't been me then someone would've made one at some point I believe.

However, I noticed that there's a word filter on the board and the two of the tweets I've pre-written for the Latin America and Brazil SQEX Twitter accounts for the word "Japan" in their respective regional languages.

So, for reference for the uncensored pre-translated tweet list and additional contact methods (we have some Square-Enix staff e-mail addresses as well) I recommend to check our base petition topic from GameFAQs:

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/707565-drakengar... (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/707565-drakengard-3/66597628)

member_10320857
1st Jul 2013, 12:10
First trailer, and it looks beautiful

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RaJjLYpkoSI)

TheDead
2nd Jul 2013, 09:16
excuse my bad english I'm from Germany.
I would like to ask whether it will eventually be a part of another supreme commander.
I thank you apologize in advance for the reply.

was translated with google translate.

Have a good time.

member_10266087
2nd Jul 2013, 14:39
Count me in, I'd love to see this translated!

Can't believe we have to make a petition to see S-E Japan's games released here now...

SvenCalBayan
3rd Jul 2013, 01:16
Count me in too.

This game has to come to America, translated & uncensored.

I'm even willing to pay 200,00 $ and more to have that 10th annivesary box set.

freemind122
3rd Jul 2013, 03:31
Hi guys, new to the forum and stuff but I have an idea that has been buzzing around in my head for a long time now.
I wanted to find out how many people would actually be interested before doing it.
How many people would be interested in a monthly supreme commander 2 tournament in which there were cash prizes?

The way it would work is this:
(assuming the tourney starts on the first of every month)
- 1 week before the start would be the application time
- You would be assigned a time for each match and if you were not contactable then you would automatically forefit
- only 1v1 matches (unless there are a lot of entrants then the finale will be up to 4v4)
- no submitting your place to someone else, only the registrant can enter under their own slot
- map and factions will be random
- you will be told your map and faction 1 day in advance
- no insanely large weapons like nukes and long range artillery (we want exciting battles, not cheap wins)

money:
- start with only 1 tier of £1 for entry but if it gets popular then several tiers going up to £5 per entry
- paypal only
- winner gets 50% of made money 2nd place gets 25% and 3rd place gets 10% with the rest going to fund the next tournament

this is a far as I have got but tell me what you think or if there is anything you would add or take away.

member_10369366
5th Jul 2013, 07:53
Count me in too.

And me too please!

I REALLY WANT Drakengard 3 in English. NIER was one of greatest games in current generation, and I can't wait to play new game directed by Yoko Taro.

Please Square Enix! Please localize it!!! /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif I swear I'll buy it even if it will cost more than $100 per regular edition!

Leaked
5th Jul 2013, 12:58
I also wish that this game will be localized for north america, i just watched the trailer and i no doubt would enjoy playing this game if i had the chance. I hate seeing good games being passed by and becoming japan exclusive. Please localize drakenguard 3 square!!

freemind122
7th Jul 2013, 06:12
Honestly, nobody wants a cash prize tournament?

I thought it was a good idea, maybe I was wronghttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

BrandonPotter0
8th Aug 2013, 22:00
Hello members of the forum,

I am here on behalf of a group of people who have been creating a large conversion mod for the Title Supreme Commander 2, Which is under the SE logo.

Since there had been a total lack of updates for the title now, We were wondering if there were any plans for the Series now? And if not, What is to become of the SupCom name? Is it to be plainly discarded? Or can the group I represent continue the series using the Supreme Commander Name?

BrandonPotter0
12th Aug 2013, 15:34
Seems like no one cares about it anymore, and if we we use the SupCom Name anyways.

jaywalker2309
12th Aug 2013, 20:30
Will pass this on internally..

BrandonPotter0
13th Aug 2013, 00:51
Will pass this on internally..

Ah thank you. I was afraid that SE had dropped the SupCom series completely.

I do hope the reply is a really positive one :) While the Series might of been put in the back shelf, there are alot of talented fans who are more then willing to take it back, and work on it again :)

jaywalker2309
16th Aug 2013, 07:47
We do still own the name and rights etc.. does seem weird that we dont have a forum area, or page for it anymore.. this is being looked into

BrandonPotter0
16th Aug 2013, 22:20
We do still own the name and rights etc.. does seem weird that we dont have a forum area, or page for it anymore.. this is being looked into

Thats true, you guys still do own it, but will there be a new SupCom game after Supreme Commander 2? Or is that it for the series?

Becuase the team that I represent are quite willing and able to start on a Supreme Commander 3.

Ultraride
3rd Mar 2014, 19:51
just really looking forward to though, any news about the project :)

destruk
5th Mar 2014, 01:09
How do I register this game? 4 sets of 4 digit codes isn't a valid choice on the registration page.

SkyfallLP
6th Mar 2014, 16:27
Hallo ich heiße Leon und komme aus Deutschland.
Ich habe ein Problem.
Ich habe das Spiel Supreme Commander 2 registriert.
Und ich weiß jetzt leider nicht wie ich es spielen kann...
Bitte helft mir

Hello my name is Leon and I'm from Germany.
I have a problem.
I have the game Supreme Commander 2 registered.
And now I know not how I can play it ...
Please help me

Bluwolfx
29th May 2014, 18:00
i kow this has been asked many times before. an was asked last august but yet has been answered. is there going to be a Supreme commander 3 ? if so when can we expect it to come out or when will the beta test for it too start?

Graveion
27th Jun 2014, 20:28
So i bought supreme commander 2 on release, played it for like 3 hours and chucked it. I want to play it again with somebody else, and it turns out I had the product registration card. So having bought ARR a while back I had an account and I thought i'd try it out. It has registered on my account which is great...except I don;t have the physical copy and even if I did I haven't used a DVD in years. How exactly do I get my copy of the game? Or is the registration essentially worth nothing?

Grimoire
27th Jun 2014, 22:50
Make sure to contact customer (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=1261&la=2) support concerning your issue, Graveion.