PDA

View Full Version : Game Code Registration Questions and Issues

Pages : [1] 2 3

TokoTamer
30th May 2012, 20:47
We would like to ask you to contact Square Enix Members customer support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=1160&la=2) should you run into any issues concerning this matter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Some of the games I had registered previously haven't carried over to the new Members. Anybody else noticing the same thing?

I spoke with someone at SE yesterday - I called for a completely different reason, but figured I'd ask about this while I had a human being.
The old codes are gone - they didn't "lose" the data per-say, but with the merger last May they didn't have the proper way to transfer the codes/registered games with the rest of our data because of the new system (that's what I was told)
So basically what they said was - they waited 'til all rewards were awarded for the last members rewards, then they went ahead with the merger - So no one was screwed out of anything they had earned. When I said that some of us like to see what others have played; he replied "we may bring a featured game section for our members, or allow you to select from a list of games you own - without rewards being tied to those old titles"
So for those of you who just bought an older game, you're SOL as far as "points" - which sucks, but you're not alone - we all lost those registrations.
Otherwise, I think it's safe to assume we can register the "new" codes, without worry of "losing" anything else...
Sorry for the rambling - just wanted to share all the info I could.. Hope this helps some people.. It's not the answer I wanted to hear - that's for sure.

Q: I can't register my code. The format doesn't match.

A: You are either:
a) Trying to register an old code.
Or:
b) Trying to register a code of the wrong region.
Neither of these will work. The old code registration system is no longer in use, however if your issue is of the latter nature then you should be able to register your code with an account associated with the right region (NA, EU or JP).

Popcicle
30th May 2012, 20:54
We've noticed this issue and are working to resolve it. We'll let you know to recheck your registered games to ensure they're all there.

Thanks for reporting this issue!

member_10004211
30th May 2012, 20:55
Same here...Valkyrie Profile and Tactics War of the Lions for example are missing, and Final Fantasy IV series

member_10133731
30th May 2012, 20:59
Well I have the PS3 version Of FFXIII and FFXIII-2 not the Xbox 360 ver, hate to bother with this since the site is just back up...

TokoTamer
30th May 2012, 21:01
Excellent! Great to see it's being looked into already.

For me it seems to be older titles mainly. Off the top of my head stuff like Valkyrie Profile and Dissidia.

I've also noticed that multi-platform games like FFXIII only show one game as being registered now, even though I had both versions registered. I can see this being intentional for consolidation, though.

Popcicle
30th May 2012, 21:21
No bother, we're aware of the version differences not both populating as well. We'll reply back to this thread once that issue is resolved.

member_10022778
31st May 2012, 03:37
I'm missing at least one as well; the Wii version of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time.

member_10830834
31st May 2012, 10:31
My game code for Final Fantasy XIII-2 does not work. An error comes up saying it's invalid.

Automaton
31st May 2012, 10:49
Yep, me too. I can't recall absolutely everything I've registered but I'm pretty sure I've had more than six codes: both DS Crystal Chronicles games, the first Dissidia... trying to think how far back the Members system was established!

It would honestly be nice, though, if we could simply have a checklist with all Square Enix games so we can use it to keep track of what we actually have, not just the titles that are eligible under the Members points system.

member_10832400
31st May 2012, 11:00
I noticed that I was missing four games as well! Interestingly, it allowed me to re-register three of the four, although Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection for PSP is only showing up as a "blank" SquareEnix image that leads to a 404. For whatever reason it wouldn't let me re-register the fourth game, Dissidia Final Fantasy for PSP.

member_10558366
31st May 2012, 11:14
Same thing is happening to me too, I don't know what to do.

member_10803141
31st May 2012, 11:35
Did you happen to buy it used?

member_10830834
31st May 2012, 12:17
Did you happen to buy it used?

Nope. I ordered the game on Amazon, new.

member_10803141
31st May 2012, 16:34
Factory sealed right? :P You never know with some sellers >_> Otherwise, maybe it is just a bug to be worked out with the code registration system.

Goma999
31st May 2012, 16:45
No bother, we're aware of the version differences not both populating as well. We'll reply back to this thread once that issue is resolved.

I dont see any of my games register that i had on my previous account.

what's going on?

Goma999
31st May 2012, 16:47
Some of the games I had registered previously haven't carried over to the new Members. Anybody else noticing the same thing?

Same here. i dont see any of mine.

what is going on?

Popcicle
31st May 2012, 18:33
I messaged many of you, please check your inbox and we'll work to resolve your issues.

CyberSkull
1st Jun 2012, 21:39
The PS3 version of <cite>Nier</cite> shows up in my games instead of the Xbox 360 version.

Automaton
2nd Jun 2012, 05:24
Ah, yes, I remember now: the Members Points Registration System for North American Square Enix Members began with the release of Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

Obviously, games before that won't be registered, but try to see if you have any games since that release date (17th March 2009) that aren't counted.

member_10074094
2nd Jun 2012, 09:06
Glad to see this is being looked into. Thx Orichalcum for leading me in this direction.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon, I just bought a psp and have a lot of older games to buy and register!

Popcicle
3rd Jun 2012, 01:13
We've been able to implement some of the missing games, but still know that there are many games yet to be resolved. We'll give you another update on this as we get closer to a full resolution.

iambasho777
3rd Jun 2012, 13:19
I am having the same problem with my codes for Birth by Sleep, Re:Coded, and FFVII: Crisis Core. All three were purchased new (the two PSP games were Christmas gifts in '10, and I bought Re:Coded in early '11), but none of the three are able to be registered

EDIT: I just tried all three codes again to double-check, and BBS and Re:Coded went through. The code for Crisis Core is still coming up as invalid, however

espritduo
3rd Jun 2012, 13:30
I have a code that's invalid, but I have no idea what game it's from! I had all my little registration cards in a pile, and none of them have names on them, heh. There seems to be a game id number in the bottom corner of them all though, and the one that doesn't work is numbered 90902. I'm curious which game this is.

And was I supposed to get a registration card with the Collector's Edition boxset of FFXIII-2? I looked all over the place, even looking between the folds of the box, and I can't seem to find the bugger.

iambasho777
3rd Jun 2012, 14:07
As I am on a tight budget, I usually cannot afford new games. I have 6 SE games purchased new, and 17 SE or SS games either used or too old to have the members cards in them, as well as FFVII and PE1 purchased on the PSN. I was wondering if there could be any way to get some reward points off of these older games, maybe using the serial codes on the games?

member_10803141
3rd Jun 2012, 17:39
I wish, that would make me a happy happy man XD

God all the points... I think 90% of my game library is all SE/SS/Square/Enix titles haha

member_10159804
3rd Jun 2012, 18:31
I've wondered about that too. That'd be so lovely!

Getting points for downloaded games should be a thing to put on the site, though. We'll have to wait and see if this will be done.

member_10255524
8th Jun 2012, 10:58
I registered my FFXIII promo code on this site and im trying to view it again. Is there any way i can do that?

Plz Reply Thank You.

member_10822582
10th Jun 2012, 17:14
It used to be on member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/... (http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/ps3.php) as a bonus for early purchases. But it's no longer avaliable after the site redesign.

We can always just share the version of the redeem codes that we don't use ourselves. You get both PS3 and Xbox 360 from reach redemption.

Automaton
10th Jun 2012, 22:05
Update to my situation: my collection list is still missing the DS version of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. It was registered pre-renewal, and it does show up on other members' pages. Attempting to re-enter the code comes up invalid, as expected.

Additionally, Space Invaders Extreme 2 is counted but doesn't display properly in the list.

iambasho777
10th Jun 2012, 23:29
I'm having the same problem as Orichalcum+ and his Space Invaders game, but mine is with FFIV: The Complete Collection. On my games list it just shows up as a white rectangle with the SE logo in it.

member_10255524
10th Jun 2012, 23:34
Thanks Man. So this must mean i cant register for FFXIV Beta? :(

member_10255524
10th Jun 2012, 23:37
I Need to see my Promo code again or else i miss out on FFXIV PS3 BETA :( HELP ME LOL

Automaton
11th Jun 2012, 00:09
(While it's a different topic altogether, I'm not sure how that FFXIV promotion is even going to work now. The code from XIII allowed people to choose from entering the PC or the PS3 beta, but the offer was available before the PS3 version got pushed back due to the backlash of XIV's poor reception and the development team got shuffled.

While it would be great to hear that the codes from that old promotion (it's been two years, now?) will be honored for XIV 2.0, I'm personally not holding my breath.)

DreamsofaDragon
11th Jun 2012, 14:48
Im also having the same problem with my FF Crystal Chrhonicles Echoes of Time game can someone please help !?!?!?

Popcicle
12th Jun 2012, 19:31
Unfortunately I don't have any information your question at the moment Orichalcum+. The FINAL FANTASY XIV team hasn't revealed their application system for the upcoming beta periods just yet.

In regards to the thread title issue, we've recently made a lot of adjustments to the system that should hopefully allow your games and points to display accurately. Keep in mind, some game pages aren't fully populated but they should still list in your registered games list if you registered them--just not be similarly viewed as the other games are.

If you're still running into issues, please reply back to this thread with the specific games you're missing, or message me directly.

Popcicle
12th Jun 2012, 19:57
The different versions showing up is an issue we're working out for game page displays so that'll take a little time. But if you registered one version, you should be registered for that version. If you registered multiple versions, you should have multiple versions registered. Speaking specifically to that, we will readdress this thread when the game page display issue is resolved and confirm with users that their 'registered games' are displaying properly in regards to titles with multiple platforms.

member_10120918
12th Jun 2012, 20:18
So for me I am missing Dissedia 2 and another game.

member_10018676
17th Jun 2012, 17:27
Still missing: FINAL FANTASY IV The Complete Collection.

Doaner
18th Jun 2012, 15:03
I also have the same problem with FFXIII-2. The number on the bottom right is 91102. I just recently bought a new copy at EB Games.

member_10750845
18th Jun 2012, 19:53
Anyone having issues registering titles for points? Mine says "Invalid Code", yet I know I've typed it correctly. Also, has there been any talk about the new reward for 2011 - 2012 year? The deadline was March 31st, and it's almost July, and I havn't heard a thing yet.

Thoughts?

member_10750845
18th Jun 2012, 20:07
Okay. So, if you register a game, and then try the same title again, you get this message.

"Invalid registration code, please try again. "

Not a common sense message of "This code has already been used".

Now, with SE Codes, it's very hard to decifer the letters. Sometimes it takes me 5 or 6 tries. So, if I purchase a game off Ebay, and I try to register the game, I now have absolutley no idea if I'm typing the code wrong, or if it's just been used.

How stupid is this? Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts on getting it fixed Square Enix????

member_10018816
18th Jun 2012, 21:31
My Deus Ex code doesn't work either. It's a brand new copy and it said it was an invalid code right away.

member_10120918
18th Jun 2012, 23:28
Okay. So, if you register a game, and then try the same title again, you get this message.

Now, with SE Codes, it's very hard to decifer the letters. Sometimes it takes me 5 or 6 tries. So, if I purchase a game off Ebay, and I try to register the game, I now have absolutley no idea if I'm typing the code wrong, or if it's just been used.

How stupid is this? Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts on getting it fixed Square Enix????

No it will tell if it has been used or not. Most likely you will need to change the "O"s to "0"(zero)s or vise-versa.

member_10750845
19th Jun 2012, 18:01

No it will tell if it has been used or not. Most likely you will need to change the "O"s to "0"(zero)s or vise-versa.

No seriously, it does not tell you that. I entered the code once, and I got the points. Then I immediatly entered it a second time, and it said "Invalid Registration Code Please Try Again". I typed it exactly the same. It makes it imposible to know if a used code is already used, or just typed wrong.

member_10120918
19th Jun 2012, 18:07
Did you buy it new or used? was the game factory sealed not shrink wrapped?

Automaton
19th Jun 2012, 18:26
Ah yes. I get what you mean: I was busy trying that experiment when I was trying to fix what games were displayed in my Collection.

The fact that the exact same error message displays in both instances is slightly confusing. Attaching a further message as to why the code doesn't work (such as "this registration code has already been claimed" / "this registration code has been input incorrectly") might help.

Popcicle
20th Jun 2012, 17:06
We've arranged a flow to correct any issues you might be running into. Please contact Customer Service about your issue and they will help us resolve it.

You can check the FAQ here: support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?kid=54533&ret=main&id=495&la=1&pv=20)

Or you can simply contact Support: support.na.square-enix.com/ (http://support.na.square-enix.com/)

Popcicle
20th Jun 2012, 17:10
Hey Jabeo, I've messaged you on your issue.

member_10750845
20th Jun 2012, 19:55
That's what I mean. Yes, I bought the game used, and yes, there is a possibility the game was already registered, but with Square Enix's codes being so hard to read some times, it's going to be extremely frustrating for members to know for sure if the code was used, or if we're reading it wrong. I think Square Enix needs to address this issue.

Automaton
21st Jun 2012, 02:08
At the same time, though, it comes down to "buyer beware" if you're buying things used anywhere at all... even the internet. I think it is pretty safe to assume that unless you inquire about it first, any extra promotional leaflets and other inserts have probably been claimed.

iambasho777
21st Jun 2012, 13:27
I just ordered Chrono Trigger DS off of the SE site new when that sale was going on. I received the game, shrink-wrapped and all in the mail today. It contained the game case, game card, manual, and health and safety precautions booklet. There was no registration card in it! Since I ordered it new off of SE's site, I'm quite baffled as to how this happened. I would definitely appreciate it if I was credited points for this purchase, and if the game was added to my on-site library. If needed, I can post a copy of the order or shipping confirmation emails.

tiaeltaru
21st Jun 2012, 13:35
I'm fairly certain CTDS was released before SE started including registration cards/codes for games, so even one you ordered today would not have it in it.

Automaton
21st Jun 2012, 13:41
Chrono Trigger DS was released on 25th November 2008, and the SEM registration system started with Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (released 17th March 2009).

iambasho777
21st Jun 2012, 15:29
So game copies that were created yesterday of games released before March of 09 won't have the cards in them? That's a load of BS on their end, thanks for the info though

Persiangato
21st Jun 2012, 19:57
So game copies that were released before March of 09 won't have the cards in them? That's a load of BS on their end, thanks for the info though

Well the program didn't exist at that time. It seems reasonable that they wouldn't include registration cards for new game purchases of titles published prior to Square Enix Members even having their rewards program. It wasn't until recently that they stopped selling PSX games through their Digital River storefront; it'd be whack to see them include membership pins inside FFVIII.

member_10074587
22nd Jun 2012, 04:22
Glad to see incorrect box issue has been noted http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif this month I registered FF XIII-2 PS3 and xbox 360 box art came up instead

foomanchoo94
22nd Jun 2012, 10:09
Can't register my game ????

any help and or info

I know I typed it in correctly

member_10673695
22nd Jun 2012, 10:47
Make sure any zero's you have typed are changed to Alphabet O Zero is never used in registration codes.

Summoner
24th Jun 2012, 11:07
It won't allow you to enter your code if you used it previously on a different account so it wont accept it if you have already used the code before.

Sefyre
26th Jun 2012, 22:07
It would also be unfair to everyone else who bought the games prior to now if the ones purchased now had the codes while all the ones that were released earlier didn't because then the people who bought the games when they first came out would essentially have to go and re-buy the games to get the codes.

LordRoto
27th Jun 2012, 09:11
So the moral of the story is that this is a half baked version of Club Nintendo?

LeLorrain
27th Jun 2012, 12:18
When I tried to register my new "Deus EX: Human Revolution" The system tells me that it is not a valid code! I did check what I typed and it is what the registratioj card has...

LL

member_10827409
27th Jun 2012, 12:23
hmm..... maybe it's one of those faulty cards?

LeLorrain
27th Jun 2012, 12:27
I don't know. The code on the card bottom right is 91020, if that is any indication....

LL

KeiichiMorisato98
27th Jun 2012, 12:42
i own the OnLive version of the game i wonder if i can still register it... also i dont think ill be buying another Deus Ex game ever, i hate story DLC >:(

Sefyre
28th Jun 2012, 02:20
You made sure that you read all the numbers and letters correctly, right?

I know that for some of my codes, some of the letters and numbers looked a bit similar at times and one time, I had my code refused three times before I tried typing in a different letter/number that it also looked like.

LeLorrain
28th Jun 2012, 13:38
No, there is no way I misread the letters and numbers. They are clearly printed on the card, forf example the "S" cannot be confused with a "5" or the "B" for an "8", or the "G" for a "6". Numbers are 1, 6 2, 0, 7 and 9.

Fortunately, these registration codes are not used (yet?) as means of activating the game through Internet, as is the case for other distributors....

LL

iambasho777
28th Jun 2012, 19:18
For some reason, the Os and 0s are backwards in how they look on most of their cards. If what you thought was a zero was pointy/diamond shaped, then it's actually an O ("oh"). Maybe try switching the 0s and Os you're typing and see if that helps?

Sefyre
29th Jun 2012, 03:22
I wanted to add that:

If you buy a new packaged game that does qualify for a code (like, if you bought a new copy of FFXIII) and for whatever reason, it didn't come with a code (for example, I once bought a bundle and the game that it came with was missing its code card even though it was supposed to have one), you can contact Customer Support and see if they can help take care of it for you.

LeLorrain
1st Jul 2012, 10:11
@Basho: You were right! The first code entry was showing as 2079 on the card, I entered 2O79 and now the game is registered!

Cheers...

LL

member_10038641
3rd Jul 2012, 11:05
Having trouble registering Theatrhythm; there's not even a game link for it yet... Any word on when this will be fixed/updated?

member_10126077
3rd Jul 2012, 11:11
I'm having the same issue, I JUST bought Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, Pre-Ordered brand new, code says invalid, is it because its so new its not in the system? Please help!

Zechill
3rd Jul 2012, 11:36
Me too. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

TokoTamer
3rd Jul 2012, 12:23
I figured this would be the best place to post this instead of making a new thread.

Does anyone know what the story with the FFXIV Collector's Edition is? My copy is a CE and I recall a distinction being made on the old Members for each version of the game. Does this simply fall under the "version difference" issue that's affecting multi-platform titles (which I understand is still being worked on) or is there simply no distinction now?

member_10701985
3rd Jul 2012, 12:48
Having the same issue with theatrhythm as well.

member_10714544
3rd Jul 2012, 13:18
glad it's not just me having the issues with theatrhythm :)

FugitiveGunslinger
3rd Jul 2012, 13:28
I picked up my Theatrhythm copy earlier today, signed up for this site, and when I tried to input my serial code I too received the same "invalid code message." Any moderators, please help. Thank you!

member_10746471
3rd Jul 2012, 13:36
I just purchased Theatrhythm a couple hours ago and the code is not working either..

Popcicle
3rd Jul 2012, 19:31
There was an issue with the registration system for THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY, but we have found a resolution and implemented it. Please try your game registration again and let me know if you're still having issues. Also keep in mind that sometimes "0"s as in zeros are transposed for "O"s as in capital letter Os.

papolatte
7th Jul 2012, 20:17
Hello,

I recently joined this website, and started registering my games, all bought new, for the first time. Some of them registered fine, but a few others tell me that my product registration code is invalid.

I just purchased FF XI Ultimate Edition today ( I know, I'm a bit late on this game ), and when I try to register the product registration code, I keep getting the invalid code error.

Can I get a new code, or is there a way/reason why my current code is coming up invalid? It did this to a few other games I own as well, but since this one is brand new, it is a bit disconcerting.

Thank you.

member_10835081
9th Jul 2012, 19:01
Hello Everyone!

I joined "Members" Site quite ago, during that time (like 2 months ago) I registered My FF XIII-2 and I got the points, but now that the page changed my registered game does not appear in my "Games" list. I just registered my FFXIII but I can't seem to use the other code again.

Can Anyone give a me a little help with this?

Thanks

gotloveforall
10th Jul 2012, 21:44
Does it reset every year at a certain date? When does the points system reset each year anyways?

member_10835081
10th Jul 2012, 23:01
I'm starting to think it has to do with the 2011 prizes, maybe I dunno.

quad01man
14th Jul 2012, 13:04
Did you check to make sure the o's are not 0's (letters and numbers) that has gotten me a few times in the past

member_10396376
15th Jul 2012, 00:08
Code don't working here too.

member_10792525
18th Jul 2012, 19:33
I have a good collection of games and have registered the majority of them. However, the new site no longer tells me which copy ( xbox or PS3) I've registered. Also when I put in codes on the new site I recieved no confirmation about the point value of the games and I didnt notice my points increase either. Before if I had tried to register a game I already owned it gave me a pop up but this time it didn't. I really want to make sure everything I have and continue to get is registered but if the site doesnt correctly tell me what's been registered its going to be impossible.

Please help fix this. Thanks.

Neko

member_10751449
19th Jul 2012, 11:36
I 2nd that. I just recently added 2 more and I'm having the same problem you are, but my points did increase.

member_10792525
22nd Jul 2012, 15:16
Update: My points did increase so thats not a problem.

My real issue is with our collections not showing the console.

member_10362427
23rd Jul 2012, 18:24
would these codes even work anymore?

sqex_3536621
26th Jul 2012, 13:49
Thsi is the first time I've logged onto my members accoutn in quite awhile. I came to registar Theatrhythm and Final Fantasy XIV, and noticed that all of my previous games are missing, Is this a common thing? I've noticed other posts about it.

member_10012856
26th Jul 2012, 16:17
I've noticed this as well. When the site first came back from it's matentince I registered a few games and it said "You are 9959 points from becoming a Gold Member!" when I was already a Gold member to begin with. And 9999 points? Seriously?

member_10571402
29th Jul 2012, 19:36
Anyone know how to go about this? I'm in the same predicament myself since I never registered my Asuran Armguards code. It's on the member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/... (http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/) URL that no longer exists.

Seriousarcam
2nd Aug 2012, 12:40
wow i know this is late but im having the same issue with my FF XIII code,
this one though is supposed to give me a special item :S

TimeLord_Master
2nd Aug 2012, 20:02
likewise

Portugalus
5th Aug 2012, 22:24
Hello!

Im from Portugal, Europe.

I have some games to register but it just work in SE UK site cause there i can register in 2 ways, there´s a field with 2 options like this:

<label class="option" for="edit-code-type-0"><input type="radio" id="edit-code-type-0" name="code_type" value="0" checked="checked" class="form-radio" /> XXXXXX - 000 - XXXXXX - 000 (6 letters + 3 digits + 6 letters + 3 digits)</label>
<label class="option" for="edit-code-type-1"><input type="radio" id="edit-code-type-1" name="code_type" value="1" class="form-radio" /> XXXXXXXX - 0000 (8 letters + 4 digits)

</label>My code is like this one: (6 letters + 3 digits + 6 letters + 3 digits) so there´s no option to register here...

Any sugestion?

(..sorry my english)

Zench-XIII
5th Aug 2012, 22:40
This is the SE North American site, which means you can only register games with a North American code.

Portugalus
6th Aug 2012, 10:58
My bad...http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

UK site dont have lvl up system..

Thx btw Zench.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

member_10832410
9th Aug 2012, 13:18
I'm missing some points too. I wonder if they'll ever come back D:

Saria3
17th Aug 2012, 09:42
I had the same issue with Dissida 012, I even used two different codes (one from my NEW game - got the invalid message, and another code of a friend of mines NEW copy) Neither worked and the game is not showing up in my "games" section... what gives right?
I contacted customer support - they said I was entering the code wrong, I tried all variations to no avail, now SE wont return my e-mails when I try to inform them that this issue was never resolved.
I guess thats another downfall to the switch in the site format? along with all the people losing their proper tiers for rewards...

Saria3
19th Aug 2012, 09:36
I have the same issue with Dissida 012, I even used two different codes (one from my NEW game - got the invalid message, and another code of a friend of mines NEW copy) Neither worked and the game is not showing up in my "games" section... nor did I get a point increase..

Aufinator-247741
21st Aug 2012, 15:54
Hello i bought deus ex human revolution for ps3 but it didn't come with a square enix member registration code i got it newbut it was region 3(asia) i don't kow whyi didn't get a code or is the members thing only avaible to us and europe?

new_tradition
21st Aug 2012, 18:53
You can only use North American Member codes on this North American site. Like wise for Europe and Japan. I don't know if there's an Asian S-E Members though, so if it doesn't exist, that explains the lack of card :/

Aufinator-247741
22nd Aug 2012, 00:35
well i hope there isn't an asian se members site and i didn't just get screwed[>o]

dede_7000-332608
26th Aug 2012, 06:29
i can't register my copy of final fantasy xiii

can any one help ??

member_10511238
26th Aug 2012, 08:06
See here (http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=495&la=1&kid=57649&ret=faqtop&c=4&sc=0&SQEXSC=junfijg0208nvc8o609bvedt53), it's double check your card with what they say the letters and numbers look like.

Assuming it's a new game, it should register just fine.

Also, if your game is imported, then it won't work, as game registrations are region locked (I tried with a Japan import of FFXIII-2).

member_10511238
26th Aug 2012, 08:06
See here (http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=495&la=1&kid=57649&ret=faqtop&c=4&sc=0&SQEXSC=junfijg0208nvc8o609bvedt53), it's double check your card with what they say the letters and numbers look like.

Assuming it's a new game, it should register just fine.

Also, if your game is imported, then it won't work, as game registrations are region locked (I tried with a Japan import of FFXIII-2).

dannyboy191
1st Sep 2012, 08:13
am trying to register my copy of sleeping dog with the code i got giving in the game case, but when i tryed trying in the code i found out the code was to long the code is 18 letters long not 16 as it telling me too.

can any one help me

thanks.

basseojeppe-239099
1st Sep 2012, 08:20
Same problem, im trying to register ff 7 and ff14, and yes, the code is to long

BankkRoll
4th Sep 2012, 13:08
ummm i hav producut registration card and i put in tha code but it saids its invallid and i wonder y

Grimoire
4th Sep 2012, 13:43
...I see. Are you sure you have the NA edition of the game? Whereas the NA codes consist of 16 digits, the EU codes consist of either 12 or 18 digits. Here is a comparison: semna30.webs.com/GR_NA_vs_EU.jpg (http://semna30.webs.com/GR_NA_vs_EU.jpg)

Psx0005
9th Sep 2012, 11:14
ummm i hav producut registration card and i put in tha code but it saids its invallid and i wonder y

Running into the same problem myself. Bought a brand new copy of Sleeping Dogs from Best Buy yesterday and tried to register the 16-digit code here on the NA site and it says its invalid.

member_10481613
12th Sep 2012, 08:16
same here im missiing all my games prior to ffxiii on top of the my FFxiii and 13.2 both registered as xbox when i got them as ps3 games. and my ffxiii.2 was the colllectors ed.

member_10481613
12th Sep 2012, 08:21
what happen to all the games we register prior to the update and why does my ps3 games i have registered after show up as xbox?

Seniorchupon-399500
16th Sep 2012, 11:04
I don't game nearly as much as I used to, but I know I registered FFXIII. It's not showing up anymore. Is there any benefit to registering my games here other than to show off your trophy case?

Mindfane-127938
20th Sep 2012, 06:54
I have Sleeping Dogs [EU edition]. I can play it through steam without any issue. But when I try to register it in my Square Enix Profile, I cannt. My key is 16 characters long. But the two options in game registration page do not accept this key. What should I do?

Grimoire
20th Sep 2012, 07:16
First: Delete your clone thread:

[[HELP] How to register Sleeping Dogs in Square Enix Profile?]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139347... (/go/thread/view/139347/29389807/HELP_How_to_register_Sleeping_Dogs_in_Square_Enix_Profile)

16 characters...have you tried to register it here on SEM NA instead of over at the EU site (which only takes 12 or 18-character codes)?

na.square-enix.com/191688121/game/regist... (http://na.square-enix.com/191688121/game/registration)

Grimoire
24th Sep 2012, 06:15
As far as I can see, [FINAL FANTASY XIII] has not disappeared from your original account, [Seniorchupon].

[SeniorChupon] na.square-enix.com/146234813/game/regist... (http://na.square-enix.com/146234813/game/registered)

WesdrasLink
25th Sep 2012, 18:27
I bougth the game Kingdom Hearts 3D - Dream Drop Distance, cool game.
But when i tenter the serial code, i see a error message saying: Wrong serial number (something like that)
Why this is happening? Mine is the limited edition.

Anyway, the game is pretty cool!

Automaton
25th Sep 2012, 18:58
I know there's been countless topics about registration codes buried somewhere on the forums here. Standard "search the forums first to avoid redundancy" warning applies here, but I'll also give you an answer.

Chances are that your code for KH3D isn't wrong, but it's easy to confuse letters and numbers in the font it's printed in. The biggest culprit is the O, which looks more like a zero (0), while the zero itself has a line through it. A and R also look pretty close to each other.

If that doesn't help, then you might need to contact CR, but I'm pretty sure that changing the letters you're typing will fix the issue.

haydes17-422204
28th Sep 2012, 04:49
Registering FF13 & 13-2 on square enix
this actually is easy but the thing is i bought the games one in pal and one ntsc so that means 2 different places to register i want to know if its possibkle to shift points or register both games on their respective sites.

Grimoire
28th Sep 2012, 05:02
You will have to register your games on two separate accounts. Your NA and EU SEM accounts cannot be merged.

haydes17-422204
28th Sep 2012, 05:05
is there anyway to transfer points?

Grimoire
28th Sep 2012, 05:54
Not for the time being.

member_10751363
29th Sep 2012, 13:34
Wow, I wish I had seen this thread earlier, I bought the FFXIII-2 Collectors Edition when it came out from Amazon and I never could get the registration code to work either. Would be nice to be able to add that to my collection on here...

Zebulun-379068
29th Sep 2012, 21:45
Hi there,

I have lost a ton (I believe it was around 800 lost) of points for registering games over the past 3 years, and I have been given the run-around by everyone at Square-Enix in my efforts to get them restored. The person who operates the Square Enix Members twitter account referred me 16 days ago to the online Support system linked at the top of the site. After perusing the database to see if my problem was solveable without taxing Square Enix's human resources, I submitted a request for help. Within two days, I had received an e-mail telling me to call your customer service line (the one open Monday through Friday). At my earliest convenience (almost a week later), I called this line during business hours. The CSR was very polite, and he told me that I somehow had three separate accounts or nicknames linked to the account. This surprised me, and he didn't give me a lot of details of what this meant. However, he quickly surmised that the problem had to do with the fact that I bought a digital game download through your online store, and he said that many customers had been having the same consequential problem related to their Members points. He said that the registered game information (and points) had not disappeared from my account and that he could see them on his end through the Members system. After working together for a few minutes to try to solve the problem, he declared that he had solved it on his end and that my points should show up again within the next 24 hours. It's been over 48 hours, and the points haven't shown up again. Help would be greatly appreciated, especially since you offer these points and annual rewards as an incentive to loyal fans to show brand loyalty. If they can't be restored, I know I'll have a lot weaker incentive to stay a loyal fan and customer.

-Z

Grimoire
29th Sep 2012, 23:37
[zebulun] na.square-enix.com/145491979 (/145491979)

[Zebulun] na.square-enix.com/191901661 (/191901661)

I take it your third account must be a SEM EU account?

Personally, I didn't even know the CS team was able to merge your accounts/transfer your points.

[jimmy14s] na.square-enix.com/145493407 (/145493407)

[Jimmy14s] na.square-enix.com/191417693 (/191417693)

Could you report your problem in the following thread?
[Same login, multiple accounts?]
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts?pg=1)

member_10832410
4th Oct 2012, 19:48
I've been having this problem too! All of those old DS and PSP games T^T I'm also confused as to where we can find the list of elligible games. I found an only link to it from the blog, but it was invalid ^^;

member_10832410
4th Oct 2012, 19:51
I don't game nearly as much as I used to, but I know I registered FFXIII. It's not showing up anymore. Is there any benefit to registering my games here other than to show off your trophy case?

The idea of registering games here is also to obtain "points" for registering them here, and I think it's each April(?) submit in your points to see if you qualify for free prizes ("rewards"). It takes alot of points though to get fancy prizes, it seems, and alot of older games aren't showing up on the point radar for whatever reason *shrug* I think they're fixing that last bit though.

Seniorchupon-399500
5th Oct 2012, 11:39
As far as I can see, [FINAL FANTASY XIII] has not disappeared from your original account, [Seniorchupon].

[SeniorChupon] na.square-enix.com/146234813/game/regist... (/146234813/game/registered)

So I take it I somehow have two accounts? The one you sent is:

na.square-enix.com/146234813 (/146234813)

Yet, when I log in with what I thought wa my account I see this URL

na.square-enix.com/191569215 (/191569215)

I'm not sure how I created two accounts. I guess it doesn't matter much as it sounds like I'd never earn enough points to make it matter. Just strange I guess.

Grimoire
7th Oct 2012, 02:10
The official [List of Eligible Games] disappeared during the website overhaul, however here is a complete list:
www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Points are calculated by the end of the company's fiscal year (ends on March 31, begins on April 1), yes.

April 1 2011 - March 31 2012
Ultimate: 1000
Gold: 750
Silver: 500

The multiple account problem is a common glitch. See this thread:
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts?pg=1)

First: Report your issue to the CS team.
[SQUARE ENIX Support Center]
support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=495)

Second: Make a post in this thread.
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts?pg=1)

GeorgieGunz
7th Oct 2012, 20:52
For some reason its not letting me register my brand new sleeping dogs game . BRAND NEW not preowned . the code keeps saying invalid . help me out im new to the site . thank you

new_tradition
7th Oct 2012, 21:48
Just for the sake of saying it, if the game you bought wasn't from North America, you can't register here on the North American site.

Second, the letters and numbers can be a tad misleading. Usually the culprit will either be a 0 that looks like the letter O, or vice versa. Possibly also the number 8 and the letter B can look an awful lot alike. Switch it around and see what happens.

Hope that helps~

GeorgieGunz
9th Oct 2012, 16:31
Just for the sake of saying it, if the game you bought wasn't from North America, you can't register here on the North American site.

Second, the letters and numbers can be a tad misleading. Usually the culprit will either be a 0 that looks like the letter O, or vice versa. Possibly also the number 8 and the letter B can look an awful lot alike. Switch it around and see what happens.

Hope that helps~

thanks for the info . i live in florida so im guessing its the numbers misleading me . ill get to it when i get home from work

GeorgieGunz
9th Oct 2012, 17:53

Hope that helps~

IT WORKED http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

new_tradition
9th Oct 2012, 18:11
Awesome ^^

member_10114244
11th Oct 2012, 02:33
Awesome ^^

Unfortunality i tryed the same thing and have the same issue the registration Codes for Final Fantasy XIII-2 Come up Invalid and have tryed all cobinations. Also most of us who bought the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Colectors edition Stragity guied, the guieds are defective and will fall apart due to lack of Glue on the binding on the hard Cover.

Mindfane-127938
12th Oct 2012, 18:34
Sorry about the double post. I must have pressed 'Submit' button twice.

Thnaks for the reply. But that did not work.

This is the format of my game key:

AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC

..sorry it was 15 characters long not 16.

Grimoire
13th Oct 2012, 01:38
Again: Delete your clone thread.

[[HELP] How to register Sleeping Dogs in Square Enix Profile?]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139347... (/go/thread/view/139347/29389807/HELP_How_to_register_Sleeping_Dogs_in_Square_Enix_Profile)

Have you contacted [Customer Service]?

support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5441&la=1)

new_tradition
14th Oct 2012, 23:43
@tgregosky: Then I'm not sure :/

If you bought a brand new game, the code should be unused (and likely there should be a message about the code having already been used to boot if that was the case).

If it's the correct region game to register on this site, it should befine as well.

And if you tried multiple combos to account for possible misinterpretation of the individual characters in the code, than that should've covered it.

You could consider contacting support, but I dunno...

---

As for the strategy guide, that's more of an issue with the publisher Piggyback than S-E. Possibly contact them?

vitornavarrete
14th Oct 2012, 23:58
Beyond the mistakes that new_tradition mentioned there is swaping '1' and 'L', it took me some time to figure this one out. The 1 looks like low case l, but the letters are aways high case.

JamieUK-252849
23rd Oct 2012, 14:52
I haven't logged into my Members account in ages and have also noticed all my prevously registered games missing.

Grimoire
23rd Oct 2012, 15:21
Are you 100% sure this is your original account?

DemiHuman
13th Nov 2012, 19:02
i just want to say i registered 3 PS3 games and on my account page my game info shows 3 xbox 360 games lol do i look like i own a xbox 360? dont put what i didnt register on my account page if its a PS3 code id like to see only PS3 covers thanks ~_^.

Popcicle
13th Nov 2012, 19:55
The game registration system doesn't identify a visual difference between the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 version at the current time.
The backend recognizes the different version however and at a later time we'll have the differentiation displayed visually on your 'registered games' list.

You can rest assured your games are correctly registered to the appropriate system.

HVO-Jetfire
14th Nov 2012, 16:05
Hello, I just signed up for S-Enix. Is there a way to register games (Tomb Raider games, Deus Ex) from my Steam account?

Grimoire
15th Nov 2012, 01:28
You are currently unable to register games you have purchased for digital download. Here is a list of all the games you can register and receive points for: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Mindfane-127938
15th Nov 2012, 23:03
I seems that I did not get the Square-Enix membership card with my game. That is why I am unable to register the game. I contacted Square-Enix support. They asked me to contact their distributor in our country (which happens to be E-xpress Interactive). I had to contact them 5 times to get a reply. They said, there are no particular rewards for registering a game and will not provide the memerbhip code or card. After investigating further, I found that none of the Square-Enix games sold in India(by e-xpress) comes with this card - though SquareEnix support tells me that the card is included in every packaged game irrespective of region. So it looks like I won't be able to register any Square-Enix games.

When I took a closer look at the game box, I found that it is imported from POLAND - So is allmost all other e-xpress distributed games. Unfortunately express is the ONLY distribuotr for Square-Enix, 2K, Rockstar and Ubisift games in India :( :(

I don't know whose fault is this but I am disappointed.

Grimoire
16th Nov 2012, 01:23
Well, you wouldn't have been able to receive any rewards anyway, since you have to live in Japan, USA or Canada to be eligible.

plaguedog32
20th Nov 2012, 15:23
I pre-ordered hitman from gamestop back in august (online pre-order) I have a XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (15 digit) product code for each neither of which match the register a game form for my Square Enix account. Any help with this?

Ofcaah-526585
20th Nov 2012, 16:34
Same problem; game asks me to either register or miss out, I click register, I log in and then nothing. And obviously no place to enter steam code.

Neo_Merces_Letifer-300498
20th Nov 2012, 19:03
I've got the same problem, worked my way to #2 for United States for PC version back in August, only for me not to be able to register it and unlock all of the things I unlocked for Hitman Absolution while playing Hitman Sniper Challenge? Hopefully they will fix this crap soon.

Eternal-poison
20th Nov 2012, 22:47
I pre-ordered Hitman Absolution for PS3, how can I merge my Sniper Challenge Unlocks with the game?

member_10682184
20th Nov 2012, 22:55
I pre-ordered Hitman Absolution for PS3, how can I merge my Sniper Challenge Unlocks with the game?

You use it in contracts not the SP

Beknatok-284854
22nd Nov 2012, 12:54
Also pre-ordered, digital download for PC, via Amazon.com, and never got a Square Enix code! :-(

kouzidan-534355
24th Nov 2012, 15:37
Same problem. Got a code for the game via AMD video card promo, then receieved a pre-order sniper challenge through a promotional event. Now this game sits alongside my other steam copies that I can't register yet for some reason this site and account wants me to link it to Steam? Why? For what purpose if it isn't to register and acknowledge that I in fact own their games? I have since unlinked my steam account since it serves no purpose.

JugglerSnr
24th Nov 2012, 18:48
Sorry to both you guys but I am trying to register the above product and have added the Serial code provided on the little card but now it is asking for a game code???? I have searched the box and the control layout sheet but to no avail... I am stuck.

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Many thanks

Des

Karbonkidd
24th Nov 2012, 22:37
i pre ordered my hitman absolution from game stop but cant figure out how to get the sniper challenge, i have the professional edition and everything i have a 16 character code but when i tried to type it in it wouldnt let me redeem.So after i confirmed my email thinking that was the problem, it now asks for a 18 character code. Can anyone help me with this?

cody1124
25th Nov 2012, 00:10
I am having the same problem...this "Product Registration Card" is useless.

Zoulstring
28th Nov 2012, 15:31
Hi Support Team,

All my registered games have disappeared from my account, I even had to register again.

Is there any way you can help me retrieve my account and member points?

Best Regards,

phantomblade99-452069
28th Nov 2012, 18:30
Happened to me too a few months back. And to top it off, my points reset.
They just sent me a ticket number and told me to call them.
Don't waste your time. I haven't even been a member for a full year and this made my second ticket.
The feeling I got was that this is more a site to peddle thier new stuff than to reward members.
I wasn't impressed.

Grimoire
30th Nov 2012, 02:01
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[General Questions and Help (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

Double Account/Empty Account

---All of my points and registered games have disappeared, and so has my avatar and user biography!

This is a common issue (na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)). Your original account should still be around. Use the members search function to find it. na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users (http://na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users)

A new, separate account has most likely been created. Contact tech support on 1-858-790-7529 or 310-846-0345 (9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri) and report your problem.

Linking your account with Facebook, Twitter or OpenID (SETTINGS - LINKED ACCOUNTS) might be a good idea to prevent yourself from being locked out from it in case a new one is created.

Grimoire
30th Nov 2012, 02:40
Contact: [Customer Service] http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=6281&la=1

Yatteri-26056
30th Nov 2012, 17:21
Hello,

I registered a copy of Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection for PSP on May 11th, 2011.

Currently in my list of registered games this title is not appearing. The only game it shows I have registered is Final Fantasy 13 for PS3, which I just registered today.

A seconds question:

I own a lot of Square Enix games, and was wondering if there's any way to register those on my account? I have three titles for SNES, six for PS2, and four or five for PS1. Also three for PSP.

Thanks,

Yatteri

EDIT - Just checked my code for Dissida Duodecim for PSP and the code isn't working, nor is it listed on my account. I previously registered it March 28th, 2011. I have an email confirming this as well as the FF4: Complete Collection. Still they are not in my account.

Zoulstring
1st Dec 2012, 01:08
Thank you very much for your support, I found my account, I will send you my User name through private message.

Can you please merge both accounts to this one?

It's just that I registered Hitman on this one and my other games are registered on the other one?

I'm unable to call Tech Support as I'm not in the US right now, can you please help me out?

Grimoire
1st Dec 2012, 02:25
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[General Questions and Help (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

---All of my points and registered games have disappeared, and so has my avatar and user biography!

This is a common issue (na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)). Your original account should still be around. Use the members search function to find it. na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users (http://na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users)

A new, separate account has most likely been created. Contact tech support on 1-858-790-7529 or 310-846-0345 (9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri) and report your problem.

Linking your account with Facebook, Twitter or OpenID (SETTINGS - LINKED ACCOUNTS) might be a good idea to prevent yourself from being locked out from it in case a new one is created.

Grimoire
1st Dec 2012, 02:43
I am nothing but a Mythril User [Introduction of your Forum Mythril Users (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29148859/Introduction_of_your_Forum_Mythril_Users)], so you will have to contact customer support directly to solve this issue.

hydenfez-364959
6th Dec 2012, 19:33
I used to have 7130 points. Ever since I took part in voting for the best ff collection, my points went away. It was down to the 50 points for starting an account. I found a way to get to my points, from homepage at top right where it says "Welcome _____" click that, next on the bar that says my site/ messages/games/settings click "settings" then from there top right it says your screen name, click that then "my profile" Thats when it brings me to the page that has my 7130 points. From here I can't register any games. So I am not willing to register a game to go to 50 points. But I took part in the hitman contest making a food creation. That game me 100 points now making it 150. I've checked my old points total and it hasn't applied to that one. So what then? I have registered several games this year already. I'm afraid to enter any game now for fear it'll go to the small amount of points and then won't count towards the several games I've registered already.

I was told I posted in the wrong area, hopefully being told to post here is now correct.

Grimoire
6th Dec 2012, 19:44

hydenfez-364959
7th Dec 2012, 12:59
thanks for the number Gravity. It didn't help all that much but did clear up the questions about it. According to it, seeing as I've found a way to access my old points, that eventually they should merge together. If thats the case 7130 and 150 should come together and I should have 10+ registered games for this 1013 members reward.

member_10362734
11th Dec 2012, 07:04
Mine is new and won't register.

Stcmobster-657435
11th Dec 2012, 21:47
Same thing here.. I;m from Romania i bought my Hitman Absolution copy and i got a 15 digit code wich i used to register my game on steam, now as you all know there is no 15 digit code option on the site wich i find quite annoying because i want to enjoy the full range of options when i buy a game. Please take care of this issue.

frostyon420
19th Dec 2012, 23:47
<address>U.S.A. here...... Yup i pre-ordered the professional edition from amazon. i recieved my PRODUCT CODE in the following format (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx) 15 digits but nothing other then that. so how exactly am i supposed to register. ive got 46 hours on steam but have nothing to show for it.</address>

Grimoire
21st Dec 2012, 11:28
[Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=6281&la=1)

Flood
22nd Dec 2012, 09:47
Any update on this issue? It's been 7 months...

EternalBluz
22nd Dec 2012, 11:08
where do i enter this serial code from the registration card? from the game hitman

aznboiray
22nd Dec 2012, 11:52
<address style="text-align: left;">I just became a member of this site a couple of days ago. I can't register most of my games and its quite frustrating.</address><address style="text-align: left;">I don't know how long this site's been around but i bought the following new when it came out:</address><address style="text-align: left;">Chrono Cross Greatest hits</address><address style="text-align: left;">Final Fantasy VIII Greatest Hits</address><address style="text-align: left;">Final Fantasy IX</address><address style="text-align: left;">Final Fantasy Anthology</address><address style="text-align: left;">Parasite Eve</address><address style="text-align: left;">Parasite Eve II</address><address style="text-align: left;">Dragon Quest VIII with box art and FFXII demo</address><address style="text-align: left;">FFVII Dirge of Cerberus Greatest hits</address><address style="text-align: left;">FFX greatest hits</address><address style="text-align: left;">FFX-2 greatest hits</address><address style="text-align: left;">FFXII greatest hits</address><address style="text-align: left;">Grandia III</address><address style="text-align: left;">Star Ocean Till the End of Time</address><address style="text-align: left;"></address><address style="text-align: left;">I can't find the code for any of these games. I keep all these games near mint with everything in them from the ad slips to the booklet. I'm assuming all greatest hits games can not be registered since all of mine could not come with a code. I just opened a sealed FFVII Dirge of cerberus greatest hits today to confrim that(broke my heart a little bit)</address><address style="text-align: left;"> </address><address style="text-align: left;">Also i bought Duex Ex Game of the Year edition and Duex Ex Human Revolution with all DLC and Duex Ex Invisible War on steam. Is there any way i can register those games on this site?</address>

Grimoire
22nd Dec 2012, 11:53
---Where do I register my games?

Go to your profile page --> GAMES --> REGISTER GAME

nemesisstars
22nd Dec 2012, 12:24
i think does games are too old to have a code insise of the case but ex human revolution should let you register.

vitornavarrete
22nd Dec 2012, 12:34
Only games released afte Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume can be registered, i. e., games released after 03/16/2009. Also, the only digital game possible to register that I'm aware of is Final Fantasy VII - PC Download. You can buy it on the Shop section of this site. As far as I'm concerned, no game bought on Steam is eligible.

Grimoire
22nd Dec 2012, 12:36

[---Which games can I register?

Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)]

aznboiray
22nd Dec 2012, 14:18
thanks guys for your help. its a shame i have all these games showing my support for SE but my profile makes me look like a scrub...

Bridgetkfisher
23rd Dec 2012, 00:51
On steam I own HItman Absolution and Sniper Challenge. I am a big Square fan and would like to add them to my profile but the website is glitched for everyone. On the registration it asks for a 14 digit code, but all the pc versions have 15 digits from steam, greenman gaming, or gamersgate. The website is broken and wont detect my game either when I start hitman absolution I have a profile there with a name, but the website wont detect my game and so the website is broken.

Love to add all my square games to my profile from Desu Ex, to Last Remnant, even Cherry Blossom murders, but cant because the website is not auto detecting them at all.

I was directed in another thread by a Square employee to let the web team know about the problem we as gamers are having with the site not seeing our games. TO me Square is a leader in the gaming industry today, so I want to be able to have all those awesome games on my account.

Spock
23rd Dec 2012, 22:43
I just received Dungeon Siege 3 for the PS3 and am trying to find some link where I can enter the registration code but have had no luck so far.

I don't remember having this trouble with the previous itterations of the game that I registered for the PC. Then again, the site I registered those on didn't appear to be this one ...

Sure would like to get my "reward" for registering.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif

Bridgetkfisher
23rd Dec 2012, 22:48
I own newer games embarrasinly I own Kane and Lynch 2 the joke of the gaming industry due to its censorship. I also own Hitman Absolution, Deus ex, and the site does not see my games, I should not need some code, the games already are connected online but the site does not see them. This is huge bug I hope the website team fixes because we as fans want to show off our support of Square.

For older games the web team really needs to fix it so we can add older games to our catalog so when discussing games people can ask us about past square titles. Registering titles seems to be a very bad decision by the web team because there is no point to it since you cant download them from square. Have to wonder who thought that was a good idea because its a very bad business decision.

aznboiray
24th Dec 2012, 00:26
i feel like this is SE's half ass attempt to be like club nintendo...

Grimoire
24th Dec 2012, 03:14
Not at all. Just have a look at the original SEM:

member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/index.p... (http://member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/index.php)

member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/gallery... (http://member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/gallery/snapshot/)

member.jp.square-enix.com/Grimoire-Hakas... (http://member.jp.square-enix.com/Grimoire-Hakase/)

aznboiray
24th Dec 2012, 10:06
Not at all. Just have a look at the original SEM:

member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/index.p... (http://member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/index.php)

member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/gallery... (http://member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/gallery/snapshot/)

member.jp.square-enix.com/Grimoire-Hakas... (http://member.jp.square-enix.com/Grimoire-Hakase/)

I have no idea what you are trying to point out. If SEM means Square Enix Manuel i already looked through all the manuels on all the games i tried to register and could not find anything that would have helped me do that. Also i don't know any japanese and your links just confused me. Please elaborate.

Grimoire
24th Dec 2012, 12:50
Hm? What I meant was: SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS is not like Club Nintendo. See the original SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS website for clarification.

kapetok
28th Dec 2012, 09:46
Hi... I need some help... I just got a product registration card, offering an special item by registration of the code... but I can´t find where to do it... please help with that... I am new and I want dthe special item... thanks

Grimoire
28th Dec 2012, 10:32
[General Questions and Help (/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

[--Where do I register my games?

Go to your profile page (click "Welcome, [your name]!" at the top of this page) --> GAMES --> REGISTER GAME]

Bridgetkfisher
28th Dec 2012, 15:06
My response from customer service at square enix is that buying digital copy is not the legit version of the game, only real version of Hitman is the retail version and digital versions do not count and are banned from being registered on square enix. If I knew this before I would not have bought digital version, then again I would not have bought it at all if I knew of these restrictions that online purchases do not count as legal owndership of the game.

Yolteotl79
7th Jan 2013, 06:05
Yea, now that the Official beta Registration for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is active; would be nice to be able to know what the code was through the site instead of being expected to still know which Members slip is the right one after over 2 years.

member_10205271
7th Jan 2013, 06:25
Agreed. Registered my code but no clue how to get it again now.

member_10291268
7th Jan 2013, 17:03
I'm in the same boat. Hope someone knows a solution for this. I really want to play FFIV. D:

member_10759293
7th Jan 2013, 21:19
Serveral Square-Enix games that I currently have the registration codes does not seem to work.

Zench-XIII
7th Jan 2013, 21:25
In this site you can only register NA games. If yours are European, then those must be registered in the EU site.

JonBrinton
8th Jan 2013, 01:05
My FFXIII is NA but it still doesn't seem to work. I assumed because it's a used copy maybe someone already registered it??

new_tradition
8th Jan 2013, 02:23
A common issues are the letters and numbers themselves. Sometimes the letter "O" and number 0 look similar, and there are a few other characters that look the same. Maybe switch around some letters with numbers and vice versa to see what happens?

If a code has already been used, the site should say if it's been used, I think.

Grimoire
8th Jan 2013, 06:24
Codes eventually expire.

Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)]

Chaos7420
11th Jan 2013, 17:09
I also in the same boat. I got FF13 at launch and I registered for the site at the time. I had to re-register now since I haven't been on in almost 2 years. My FF13 registration code says invalid...why is that? And I siged up for the beta for XIV and I was able to use the code.

member_10143428
13th Jan 2013, 10:17
Hi SE!

I am having an issue where I have registered a few titles 10+ or so and I still have all the old red SE Members sheets with the reg. codes but I have no idea which one belongs to which game. I went through a while back and took them all out of the game cases to register them and then I did... then I put all the code sheets in my desk drawer and now I can't figure out which one is the PS3 FFXIII to plug in for the FFXIV ARR PS3 Beta.

One suggestion would be to make an option under each profiles registered games list where it would link to the registration code. I also can't help but notice there is a 5-digit number in the lower right hand corner of each sheet that I am sure corresponds to something (game title?) that I could also easily cross-reference with the game title. Perhaps an list can be posted on the forums for this?

If any other users have a PS3 FFXIII title registered and they know which sheet corresponds to that game, could you mind posting the 5-digit number in the lower right-hand side of the registration card so maybe I can go through my cards to see which one it is. Thanks!

Durend

FFXIV ARR Alpha Tester
FFXI - Durend

Super excited for FFXIV ARR!!!

hydenfez-364959
13th Jan 2013, 10:48
should be able to know from looking at the code. Seeing as the FFXIII game says it was that game on it. But anyways, the code is 91001 for the PS3 version

hydenfez-364959
13th Jan 2013, 16:03
another thing semi related. I'm having trouble with my points right now. My points say I only got like 150, I've been an ultimate every year now. So I need to call down tomorrow and try to figure it out. I'm not sure which games I've put in for this year and theres only a couple months left. So I'm gonna be very upset if I don't get any prize when I should be close to the ultimate level right now

Grimoire
13th Jan 2013, 16:12
You are currently using a new account, [hydenfez (http://na.square-enix.com/193154899)]. This is your original account: [hydeNfez (http://na.square-enix.com/144977203)]

See this thread for further information and how to solve this issue: [Same login, multiple accounts? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)]

Goma999
13th Jan 2013, 18:06
Hi SE!

I am having an issue where I have registered a few titles 10+ or so and I still have all the old red SE Members sheets with the reg. codes but I have no idea which one belongs to which game. I went through a while back and took them all out of the game cases to register them and then I did... then I put all the code sheets in my desk drawer and now I can't figure out which one is the PS3 FFXIII to plug in for the FFXIV ARR PS3 Beta.

One suggestion would be to make an option under each profiles registered games list where it would link to the registration code. I also can't help but notice there is a 5-digit number in the lower right hand corner of each sheet that I am sure corresponds to something (game title?) that I could also easily cross-reference with the game title. Perhaps an list can be posted on the forums for this?

If any other users have a PS3 FFXIII title registered and they know which sheet corresponds to that game, could you mind posting the 5-digit number in the lower right-hand side of the registration card so maybe I can go through my cards to see which one it is. Thanks!

Durend

FFXIV ARR Alpha Tester
FFXI - Durend

Super excited for FFXIV ARR!!!

am super excited to, cant wait to see all my data from version 1.0 to ARR

member_10168025
19th Jan 2013, 11:14
I wish there was a system that rewarded players who never sent in their cards until after that system was abolished. I have, and have had many cards from games that i've sent in cards for and got nothing, and had no way of getting anything. I hope they keep records and somehow can at least show on this site we have indeed registered them. Maybe tie our accounts to our names somehow?

member_10818067
1st Feb 2013, 03:51
lol Half of the games I have show up as the 360 version when I don't even have a 360. Used to but it kept crapping out, so I sold it. Really only rented games on it due to it's ridiculous unreliability. The incorrect registration issue isn't a huge problem, just an annoying inconvience.

member_10033216
4th Feb 2013, 20:37
Anyone know how to go about this? I'm in the same predicament myself since I never registered my Asuran Armguards code. It's on the member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/... (http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/) URL that no longer exists.

I'm in the same boat, with no repsonse from anyone from SE. How am I supposed to retrieve my promo code when the page no longer exists?

Grimoire
5th Feb 2013, 02:35
[FINAL FANTASY XIII Members Code Request Thread; RE: Applying FINAL... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29630175/FINAL_FANTASY_XIII_Members_Code_Request_Thread;_RE:_Applying_FINAL_FANTASY_XIV:_A_Realm_Reborn_Beta)]

dragonstone83
10th Feb 2013, 12:13
How do I register a used game of Final Fantasy 13-2?

It did not come withe the Register Card and it is not in the manual.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

html_removed
html_removed// <![CDATA[
var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/...'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
// ]]>html_removed
html_removed
html_removed

Grimoire
10th Feb 2013, 12:29
Unless your game came with an unused [Product Registration Card], you will not be able to register it.

Zacoru
12th Feb 2013, 22:05
Hey, I just got this product registration code, I have no Idea what to do with it. Someone care to help me out?

member_10438909
12th Feb 2013, 22:43
support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=495&la=1&kid=57649&ret=faqtop&c=4&sc=0&SQEXSC=junfijg0208nvc8o609bvedt53)

Go to your profile, click the "GAMES" tab, click the "REGISTER GAME" button, enter your code and sumbit.

Grimoire
13th Feb 2013, 01:12

[Registering Games and Rewards

---How do I register my game to earn points?

support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=495&la=1&kid=57649&ret=faqtop&c=4&sc=0&SQEXSC=junfijg0208nvc8o609bvedt53)

Go to your profile page (click "Welcome, [your name]!" at the top of this page) --> GAMES --> REGISTER GAME

---Which games can I register?

Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

---Rewards Information

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards)

---Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards Discussion

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards_Discussion)]

member_10146811
26th Feb 2013, 22:07
I know this posting is old, but I have the same problem. Somehow I ended up with two accounts even though I never created a second one.

na.square-enix.com/192534273 (/192534273)

na.square-enix.com/145014581 (/145014581)

I have all my games on the older one except there's one game registered to the newer one because I thought I had to start all over again. That is, until i logged out one day, relogged in, and somehow was in the other account. They have the same username, email, password, and everything. I tried to delete the newer one but it takes me to the Europe version of my site and there is no option to remove it on that one. I really do not want to risk deleting the older one because it shows more of my points and such.

The support help via email told me that there is no way to merge my accounts and I would basically have to deal with the problem. So every time I log in I won't know which account I'm logging into. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

Grimoire
27th Feb 2013, 17:11
I would suggest that you send Robert Peeler (http://na.square-enix.com/rpeeler), our Community Manager, a message. However, keep in mind that he receives countless of similar requests every day, so be patient.

KellissAmberlee
8th Mar 2013, 02:26
I signed up for an account a few days back. I registered my game on Tuesday and had a balance of 100 points. Today the link to my xbox account is gone, the display name I changed is gone, although at least it's changed to showing only my first name rather than my full name, the game I registered is gone (Tomb Raider) when I try to re-register it I now get an invalid code message, and my points went from 100 to 50 (presumably because the game I registered is no longer registered).

Not an auspicious beginning. (There's seriously no contact us option?)

franknstein
8th Mar 2013, 13:55
i am having the same problem

Sleeky20x
8th Mar 2013, 15:08
I signed up for an account a few days back. I registered my game on Tuesday and had a balance of 100 points. Today the link to my xbox account is gone, the display name I changed is gone, although at least it's changed to showing only my first name rather than my full name, the game I registered is gone (Tomb Raider) when I try to re-register it I now get an invalid code message, and my points went from 100 to 50 (presumably because the game I registered is no longer registered).

Not an auspicious beginning. (There's seriously no contact us option?)

did you register any other game like final fantasy 13 to get the weapons?

Grimoire
8th Mar 2013, 15:10
This is a common issue. You are currently signed in on a different account. See this thread: [Same login, multiple accounts? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)]

KellissAmberlee
8th Mar 2013, 19:03
Thanks, Gravity. I'll post there, too. You are right that I seem to have multiple accounts. My problem is that I have no idea how to access the correct acount now. When I try to sign in with the correct screen name (KellissAmberlee) the password is invalid. So I ask for an e-mail to reset the password entering in the screen name (KellissAmberlee). When I follow the link in the e-mail to reset the password it resets the password for the second account (Cynthia). So far as I can tell there's no way to reset the password for the primary account with the registered game. Presumably the second account was accidentally created when I tried to reset the password to KellissAmberlee the first time so even if I could get square to delete the account I think I'd just recreate the problem when I tried to change the password.

Tomb Raider nows says it's linked to a Square account but since both accounts have the same e-mail I have no idea if it's linked to the right account or not.

Grimoire
9th Mar 2013, 01:27
I would recommend you to choose one of the following options:
1. Call customer support [Direct Line] 310-846-0345
2. Send Robert Peeler a message and tell him about your problem and he will see what he can do to help you out (just keep in mind that it might take a while for him to reply since he receives countless of similar requests every day). na.square-enix.com/rpeeler (http://na.square-enix.com/rpeeler)

cyns_stores@live.com
10th Mar 2013, 00:59
I think it's fixed now, thanks. It doesn't make much sense though. When entering the screen name for account 1 to reset the password the account that gets reset is account 2. When enterting the e-mail address to both accounts it's account 1 that gets reset.

BloodRose86
11th Mar 2013, 18:27
I'm trying to register my new copy of final fantasy XIII-2 I got from gamestop and it's saying it's invalid. Also when I use my email address to log in it takes me to the EU site not NA.

member_10513203
12th Mar 2013, 22:26
I registered my copy of the FFXIII-2 CE, BBS, and 3rd Birthday ages and ages ago and they never showed up in my game history. I emailed support but got no answer so I gave up. I think the points did go through at least but it's frustrating not having them in my game history. Now I'm having issues with my brand new copy of Tomb Raider. Also having the EU and NA account issue. I am this close to giving up on this site altogether!

member_10384733
15th Mar 2013, 06:51
Is this a way to find out the platform of each game I already registered? Under this new site it only shows which game I registered but not the platform (Xbox360 or PS3). Is there any way to find out which platform of the game I registered before?

Grimoire
15th Mar 2013, 06:54
Not for the time being.

beetleboy8
16th Mar 2013, 08:20
I got my sleeping dogs list with a registration site of member.square-enix.com. This is a NA game. I keep getting sent to a Japanese site. WTH? Please send me the proper site so I can get rid of this piece of paper! Thanks!

Grimoire
16th Mar 2013, 13:09
Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=495&la=1)

fish_owo
24th Mar 2013, 16:58
Hi, I don't understand how im supposed to regiatrate my game, when I go on the page, nothing appear?!

Persiangato
24th Mar 2013, 17:41
Strange, the page is working for me at the moment.

This is not working for you?

na.square-enix.com/146279871/game/regist... (http://na.square-enix.com/146279871/game/registration)

Grimoire
25th Mar 2013, 02:55
[na.square-enix.com/195891973/game/regist... (/195891973/game/registration)]

[General Questions and Help (/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

[Registering Games and Rewards

---How do I register my game to earn points?

Go to your profile page (click "Welcome, [your name]!" at the top of this page) --> GAMES --> REGISTER GAME

---Which games can I register?

Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

---Rewards Information

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards)

---Square Enix 2012 Members Rewards Registration

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help?pg=1)]

fish_owo
25th Mar 2013, 11:43
No, I can't go and the link member.square-enix.com/na/ doesn't work

Grimoire
25th Mar 2013, 12:04
I'd recommend you to give [Customer Support] a call: 310-846-0345

Starfury
25th Mar 2013, 17:15
I bought Tomb raider xbox 360 brand new from best buy (sealed) inside was a product registration card.
when i go to add the game to my list on the web site it says that it is not a valid code.

can someone help me with this.

Grimoire
25th Mar 2013, 17:26
Report your issue to [Tomb Raider Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=6501&la=1)

Titaniumarmored
26th Mar 2013, 14:11
I have bough several games but they were used and the codes were missing, how can i get the registration codes for the games i purchased?

Grimoire
26th Mar 2013, 14:21
Make sure to purchase your games from a more reliable store next time.

member_10690369
26th Mar 2013, 15:16
Don't expect codes with used games. I register all my games, so if I so happen to resell them (which I wouldn't) the codes would be unuseable.

Brijae
27th Mar 2013, 18:37
I've had this problem twice while trying to register codes for in-game items in FFXI. It just happened again while trying to register the code for the Chocobo T-Shirt.

member_10835279
29th Mar 2013, 16:43
What about games that were bought new, but had no codes?

Also, games from when Square-Enix was SquareSoft?

Grimoire
29th Mar 2013, 18:53

sirmckinnon2013
29th Mar 2013, 18:55
ahhh thanks for that list link :)

member_10835279
31st Mar 2013, 10:28

Thank you for the list.

member_10795273
5th Apr 2013, 15:39
I have codes for both Hitman Absolution and the Hitman HD Collection on PS3 that come up invalid. Bought new, shrink wrapped, that whole deal. There is no reason why they should be coming up invalid, and I would appreciate an answer as to why this is. Thank you.

JDClampett1
5th Apr 2013, 17:38
Having same problem with Duex Ex game bought in Store, sealed, with 3 codes inside on box. Only code that worked is the registration code for this website. Steam in stating invalid code???

I am a low-vision person; parked game in drawer for many months in digust. Paid good cash to play game, as I am on a disability pension.'

Help??

Please??

NANO3000
29th Apr 2013, 23:28
Hi, when I bought the game told me to come into this page and I recorded, so I did, and I put the 20 character codes.

I have understood that receive a code for my avatar and a few more things, but I got nothing.

When checked the code gave me 50 points.
: (

Digital_CHE
30th Apr 2013, 09:42
I bougth Project Snowblind in the Square-Enix store and when I trying to register it with the xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx numbers, the system says "Invalid Registration code. Please try again"

WHATS GOING ON HERE????

Grimoire
30th Apr 2013, 22:03
You do receive special avatars on the SEM EU website when you register an EU version of FFXIII-2, if that's what you're wondering about?

LoneWolf2
16th May 2013, 02:26
I am having problems trying to register my Hitman Absolution game is the Product registration card code the same thing as the activation code you use to install the game with.

Thank you