PDA

View Full Version : technical difficulties

blast_man
6th Dec 2003, 08:07
Hello, great game. But I have a lot of questions. First I have to change the res. every time I restart the game, it jsut defaults to 640x480. Also when multisampling is at 6x there are errors on the character models, they appear to have white wireframe around certain parts of the textures. Also what is the boom option in the graphics menu? another thing, when I buy a silencer from the guy in club vox (seattle) it takes my credits but does not add a silencer to my inventory. what the hell? My system specs are p4-3.0ghz, winXP, 512mb ddr 3700, radeon 9800XT, and audigy 2zs. thanks in advance!
Edit: I forgot! the game crashes to the desktop sometimes, no error message given. and when levels are loading it switches momentarily to the desktop, very annoying.

nightspore
6th Dec 2003, 08:15
Originally posted by blast_man
Hello, great game. But I have a lot of questions. First I have to change the res. every time I restart the game, it jsut defaults to 640x480. Also when multisampling is at 6x there are errors on the character models, they appear to have white wireframe around certain parts of the textures. Also what is the boom option in the graphics menu? another thing, when I buy a silencer from the guy in club vox (seattle) it takes my credits but does not add a silencer to my inventory. what the hell? My system specs are p4-3.0ghz, winXP, 512mb ddr 3700, radeon 9800XT, and audigy 2zs. thanks in advance!
Edit: I forgot! the game crashes to the desktop sometimes, no error message given. and when levels are loading it switches momentarily to the desktop, very annoying.

The resolution is saved in the saved game, so yes, when you restart it goes back to 640. Hopefully this will be adressed in the patch.

Weapon mods don't show up in your inventory screen, they show up when you select the weapon you want to install them on. Click on the weapon, then click on it again & you should get a message to hit tab to check weapon mods.