PDA

View Full Version : Patch To Help Performance??? When???

OldScho0l
6th Dec 2003, 04:54
I have a top of the line PC (My 3D Card is a bit dated) and this game runs terrible. I would just like to know if there is a patch in the works to correct the low FPS. I really want to enjoy this game but it's kinda hard to do. And please don't tell me to lower the Resolution or graphics options because I have tried and it doesn't help.

3 Ghz P4 800Mhz FSB
512 Megs 500Mhz Corsair 4000 XMS Dual Channel
Radeon 9700 Pro
Sound Blaster Audigy X-Gamer
MSI Neo Mobo
(All Latest Drivers)

I know that all this has been listed in other posts but I want an answer. Will there be a performance patch or not?
I'm not trying create a negative thread here. I just want an honest answer from the Devs.
Thank you for your help.

OldScho0l
6th Dec 2003, 05:04
Please bump this thread to keep it alive. Maybe we'll get a real answer.
Thanks

spang
6th Dec 2003, 05:21
I have posted this two other places, but it should be here too. I don't want them to patch it, I just want to get my money back. I don't want to support a company that would committ this kind of fraud.

If you bought a car, but it wouldn't have the wheels put on for a while until it was PATCHED, you'd call your ******** lawyer. If you bought a car that was advertised as being able to go 80 MPH, you'd be enraged if it turned out it could barely make 20 MPH, and yet the equivalent is blandly accepted as routine here. Ion Storm has really gone too far however, releasing an UNPLAYABLE game. The gaming industry needs to pull it's ***** together, Ion Storm / Eidos in particular.

OldScho0l
6th Dec 2003, 19:17
bump