PDA

View Full Version : Report of a few more bugs

efortier
6th Dec 2003, 01:03
Here's a few more bug I found.

1)

On a Seanix computer with a Radeon 9000 Mobility, when you turn off Bloom, the cleaner bot on the first level is all white. Just that bot seems to be affected, and I havent gone anywhere else on that machine.

Here is the dxdiag info if some tech guy wants to check out the specs of the computer. I havent noticed any problems in other games like Unreal 2, max payne 2, etc.

http://www.techlogic.ca/dxdiag_seanix.txt

2)

When starting a new game, on the above mentionned machine, the spot outside (the one rotating) does not light anything, while on my desktop it does.

3)

I threw the dead guard at the other one near the elevator. I had to put the kids to bed, because this is what resulted:

http://www.techlogic.ca/dx2.jpg

In case you can't tell, the arm of the dead guard is going through the crouch of the other... I'm shocked! ;)

4)

In the room where you start, I was once able to throw the basketball through the window. It went bouncing outside and stopped near the vent.

Hope this helps. Sorry I can't give more info, I havent and will not play farther until some patch comes out.

--Eric

efortier
6th Dec 2003, 02:04
Here's another one with that basket ball.

While trying to throw it out through the window again, it bounced back and went through the wall near the door!

Can I please be a tester for the patch before it's released? Pretty please?

--Eric

Merlyn
6th Dec 2003, 03:52
I'll have to try that basketball thing, sounds like a challenge! How about this, take the vase in the hallway of the apartments(the little one on the table) then place it on the ground and walk over it a couple times, it'll fall through the floor. You can even watch it sink in!

efortier
6th Dec 2003, 22:04
As for the basketball, I have no clue how to send it back through the window. I tried for a very long time, and only got it through once.

Same thing for the time when it went through the wall and dissapeared.

I'll try the vase thing tho, sounds like fun ;)

--Eric