PDA

View Full Version : Gamestopping bug in Heron's Loft Retail

Jigen
3rd Dec 2003, 22:26
After I kill Sak, I am told to kill all the guards, I already killed 2 on the airpad with the turret, and then I kill the rest, including the one in front of the apartments, yet I get NO confirmation of the kill and I am not allowed to proceed and get the jet dude to go back to the Loft area.

[edit : just got infromation from Chris Carollo on what my problem was, it was NOT related to a bug. Thanks anyways.]

nightspore
4th Dec 2003, 00:13
What was the problem?

On my last go-round with the demo I had the same prob, and it wound up being one of the guards stuck 'between floors'. I could only see him with the vision aug on and no way to get to him.

Catman
4th Dec 2003, 14:52
The solution here dealt with exploring all areas of the level (especially those not accessible in the demo).

nightspore
5th Dec 2003, 02:37
Originally posted by Catman
The solution here dealt with exploring all areas of the level (especially those not accessible in the demo).

:) Oh ok, thanks.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened with that guard in the demo. I played it through about a dozen times & it only happened to me that last time. It did stop me from completing that quest tho.