PDA

View Full Version : Wgats your favorite ts2 one player mission?

jake_fenton
2nd Dec 2003, 05:04
vote

DrkSnpr14
8th Dec 2003, 14:29
If youv'e ever seen the movie "resident evil" then the siberia mission, my fav., may remind you of the hive.:eek:

capt. Forestzombie
8th Dec 2003, 18:50
Mine is ... Spacestaion:-)

It's killing time:mad:

JordanSiddall
9th Dec 2003, 09:59
Originally posted by DrkSnpr14

If youv'e ever seen the movie "resident evil" then the siberia mission, my fav., may remind you of the hive.

HAHA! Yeah It DOSE! Resident evil is one of my fav game series EVER!

Thezombiemessiah
11th Dec 2003, 17:20
I voted Siberia.

Resi is my all time faveorite game, ever. The Siberia mission does have a resmblance to Resident Evil...especially the CV/CVX Antarctica levels.

shadowdenizen
12th Dec 2003, 07:35
robot factory was just plain scary. i'd be on the edge of my seat, eyes darting right and left on the screen hoping against hope that i had fragged the last of those big friggin bots...but no. as the sounds of the last battle died down I would hear the slow plodding of doom headed my way...then the techno beat as you went in to fight the machinist...jesus, good ambience over all in that level. Hard as hell to beat. oh, and i played through couple of times, getting to the end wondering where the damn dark machinist child was..."hmm, well maybe he pops out after you wack some more of these bots as they warp in..." I finally figured out that u had to blast the machine with the whirling drills and skillsaw blades.