PDA

View Full Version : whats your favorite ts2 soundtrack?

jake_fenton
2nd Dec 2003, 04:58
1. Goteki Remix

2. Chicago

3. Nightclub

4. Notre Dame

5. Neo Tokyo

6. Hospital

7. Streets

8. Chinnese

9. Circus

10. Siberia

King29
2nd Dec 2003, 17:04
How could you forget Wild West.
Thats the best ! :rolleyes:

capt. Forestzombie
3rd Dec 2003, 20:13
The original planet x. now that's the best. :-)

DrkSnpr14
8th Dec 2003, 14:21
I love the scrap yard! The adrenilin just gets flowing, and makes weaker gamers start to panic.:cool:

Thezombiemessiah
17th Dec 2003, 22:21
hospital, siberia, wild west, and ice station

the_internet_king
21st Dec 2003, 20:16
TS1 TOMB!

GurganDellik
5th Jan 2004, 06:15
Goteki Remix

mtbireland
16th Jan 2004, 12:29
We turn the music off.....thats the rulez.....you have to have it off to really enjoy the clunk of the grenades......and the whiiiirrrrr of the minigun

DrkSnpr14
16th Jan 2004, 18:09
Originally posted by mtbireland
We turn the music off.....thats the rulez.....you have to have it off to really enjoy the clunk of the grenades......and the whiiiirrrrr of the minigun

(DrkSnpr14 shivers, and then notices the goosebumps on his arm.) Oooh, yes. I love the silence. Especially in a level with no lights on! Thats were I work best. That reminds me of the good old days when Goldeneye was the only good FPS. Me and my bud used to turn off all the sound except for the gunfire. Then you turn up the TV REALLY loud. You could hear the empty clips bounce on the floor from firinfg the DD44 distovs.:D (And annoy the heck out of the neighbours as well;) )

mtbireland
20th Jan 2004, 00:52
We also use earphones.....very important on multiplayer....if you can hear the other persons TV and you are on the mexican level for instance...if they walk by the fountain then you know where they are....so earphones are a must....the only real giveaway then is the sound of armour or health being picked up....doh!

Calamariman
4th Mar 2004, 21:54
Yes I also like to play with the music off, especially when playing shrink.LOL

But sometimes i like to turn on the music. One time i chose random for a music track on arcade mode, and i got the game over music (where it has the deep dark voice, and the person saying "Is that too Loud?!") It kinda scares me, especially while i turn the volume up too loud! :eek: UM I CANT HEAR YOU I THINK IM DEAF:confused:

sonik
5th Mar 2004, 10:46
my fave is goteki remix

The Machinist
5th Mar 2004, 19:24
i kinda like the industrial tileset, mainly for huge levels on mapmaker, but for arcade levels i like the amusing anaconda music. Then its hard for anyone to take the match seriously cos its so stupid!

happybubbleman
7th Mar 2004, 06:25
Ok...now that's pushing it way too far! You people must understand that Anaconda is one of the best works ever made in videogaming music. Simple as that. There is raw emotion in that music. I'm serious.

W.D.
22nd Mar 2004, 19:28
Astro-lander rocks!
But i like planet x too.:)

MovingTarget
31st Mar 2004, 11:01
Favourite mellow tracks. These are the tracks I can close my eyes and relax listening to (not while playing): Astrolander
NeoTokyo

Favourite hi-energy tracks. These are the tracks I kill to - the harder and faster the tunes, the faster the frags rack up: Mexican Mission
SpaceStation
IceStation

Favourite single player tracks. I think these tracks suit and enhance their levels the most: Siberia/Siberia Boss
Wild West
Notre Dame/Notre Dame Boss

Other Favs: Goteki TS Remix
Scrapyard
Return to Planet X
Of all my console games, I'd say TS2 has the best overall soundtrack in terms of suiting the gameplay and settings as well as simply kicking butt. My hat's off to whomever at Free radical came up with these tunes. I hope TS3 has more music in the same vein plus some juicy remixes of old favourites for nostalgia's sake.

And yeah, I'm new. Nice ta meetcha! :D

BothanSpy
1st Apr 2004, 00:54
Originally posted by W.D.
Astro-lander rocks!
But i like planet x too.:)
AstroLander is creepy. I like it.

W.D.
11th Apr 2004, 18:13
New favorite: Industrial tile set.
It's a variation on Astro-Lander

MovingTarget
11th Apr 2004, 22:02
Originally posted by W.D.
New favorite: Industrial tile set.
It's a variation on Astro-Lander
I just noticed that the other day, actually. I put them in a playlist one after the other in a loop to confirm it. I never really listened to the tileset tunes, but now I'm a fan of Industrial and Alien (TS2). :)

W.D.
13th Apr 2004, 18:40
Alien is completely the same as streets(ts2).
Try streets(ts1) too.
And site.
Man, ts2 has such good music; I can't choose.
But NeoTokyo is the badest music I ever heard in a game (if you can call it music).

Switchblade 69
16th Apr 2004, 11:51
Goteki Remix, Credits

Rainier
21st Apr 2004, 05:00
NeoTokyo's music rocks. Very atmospheric. Almost reminds me of Syndicate Wars.

Siberia and the Wild West ones come close though.

The Machinist
25th Apr 2004, 15:05
I also have a new fave too - the TS1 spaceways....for maps mainly. I guess i also like the TS1 Warzone (thanks to Drk Snpr who suggested it for sniping maps)....its good for those snipey levels.

Ze Mole
6th May 2004, 04:09
When playing ts2 in arcade mode there is only one track to listen to. Anaconda.