PDA

View Full Version : Be honest now....

AndrewIII
29th Nov 2003, 17:18
but well know the gameplay in the TR games have sucked up now(something even the avid fanboy can't deny). Now I was wondering, if you could change it, how would you do it?

Deekman
29th Nov 2003, 17:25
Still under the impression everybody else thinks like you, eh?

Tombraidachick
29th Nov 2003, 17:43
Originally posted by DEEKMAN

exactly :rolleyes:

JohnRaider
29th Nov 2003, 18:31
AndrewIII, why must you continue to come to the tomb raider forums when all you say is something negative?

We welcome all tomb raider fans and people interested in tomb raider, but not tomb raider bashers.

I'd like to hear you say something postive about tomb raider for once, in this post right now. What do you actually like about tomb raider? Why do you have the nerve to actually come here and continue this nonsense?

Jack

AndrewIII
29th Nov 2003, 20:06
AndrewIII, why must you continue to come to the tomb raider forums when all you say is something negative?

We welcome all tomb raider fans and people interested in tomb raider, but not tomb raider bashers.

I'd like to hear you say something postive about tomb raider for once, in this post right now. What do you actually like about tomb raider? Why do you have the nerve to actually come here and continue this nonsense?

First, who said I was bashing the games? Secondly, I do play games, and as of late haven't been getting the satisfaction I expect as being both a player and hardcore gamer.

AndrewIII
29th Nov 2003, 20:08

Well, looking through these board, I happen to have notice there are others who have the same fustrations as me. Better, go to any go TR community and you'll see the same thing.

dhama
29th Nov 2003, 22:07
We are all aware of the frustrations Andrew, but we also have an affinity with Tomb Raider that knows no boundries. We simply prefer to focus on the positive aspects my friend. :)

Deekman
30th Nov 2003, 00:01
Originally posted by AndrewIII
First, who said I was bashing the games?
You did:

the gameplay in the TR games have sucked up now
And, actually, that sounds like you've disliked it...until now.
So I guess you like it better now? That's what you have implied

...there are others who have the same fustrations as me.
Indeed there are, But not everybody.

Nerevar
30th Nov 2003, 11:28
I ponder what the antonym of 'fanboy' would be, although undoubtedly its characterization would be that, per contra, of a 'fan'; somebody who has extreme and sometimes irrational apathies or beliefs.

Or in the words of A.Ross; Alike stipulations are 'emotional expression[s] which turns one's demand into an absolute postulate. That is no proper way to mutual understanding. It is impossible to have a rational discussion with a man who mobilises [notions lacking semantic reference] because he says nothing that can be argued for or against. His words are persuasions, not arguments [...] It is so easy to believe in the illusions which excite the emotions by stimulating the suprarenal glands' (On Law and Justice, London 1974, Ch. XII, p 274 et seq).

CatSuit&Ponytail
1st Dec 2003, 13:13
Originally posted by Nerevar
I ponder what the antonym of 'fanboy' would be, although undoubtedly its characterization would be that, per contra, of a 'fan'; somebody who has extreme and sometimes irrational apathies or beliefs.

Or in the words of A.Ross; Alike stipulations are 'emotional expression[s] which turns one's demand into an absolute postulate. That is no proper way to mutual understanding. It is impossible to have a rational discussion with a man who mobilises [notions lacking semantic reference] because he says nothing that can be argued for or against. His words are persuasions, not arguments [...] It is so easy to believe in the illusions which excite the emotions by stimulating the suprarenal glands' (On Law and Justice, London 1974, Ch. XII, p 274 et seq).

Ooooooooooo You took the words right out of my mouth, dear. ;) :D

sk8er punk
1st Dec 2003, 22:06
:D Tomb Raider fans unite to battle the forces of evil (better known as andrewIII):D