PDA

View Full Version : The original PlayStation version

FinailFantasy7Lover
8th Jul 2013, 00:59
Who likes final fanasy 7? i do i grew up with this game i love it so much becase its fun and it looked good and yes this is for the old one.

Grimoire
8th Jul 2013, 03:22
This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY VII (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139235/233973/FINAL_FANTASY_VII)] forum.

alanman178
8th Jul 2013, 20:09
Who likes final fanasy 7? i do i grew up with this game i love it so much becase its fun and it looked good and yes this is for the old one.

FF7 is my favorite game. It wasn't the 1st FF game I'd played. I started playing the series with FF1 in 1990. FF7 just gave me everything I wanted, and 'then' some. I remember thinking about this game while I was at work. I wanted to go..... HOME! lol I loved that game all of the way through. No complaints. I still feel to this day the impact that game made. All across the world wide web. It's a 16-yr-old aftershock.

FinailFantasy7Lover
9th Jul 2013, 22:37
This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY VII (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139235/233973/FINAL_FANTASY_VII)] forum.

Thank you its just i thought it blonged in that other thread plus i dident see this one.

FinailFantasy7Lover
9th Jul 2013, 22:43

FF7 is my favorite game. It wasn't the 1st FF game I'd played. I started playing the series with FF1 in 1990. FF7 just gave me everything I wanted, and 'then' some. I remember thinking about this game while I was at work. I wanted to go..... HOME! lol I loved that game all of the way through. No complaints. I still feel to this day the impact that game made. All across the world wide web. It's a 16-yr-old aftershock.

Oh cool and i wish i had all thoese finail fantasy games the old ones but i dont becase my dad dident buy thoese he only bought ff7 from a store that selled it for less becase i think it was used and the year on that game is my year but i dont think it has been made when i was born though becase i read that it hasent been made around when i was born and we had a playstation but that was no good and no i havent played it on playstation i play it on my brothers playstation 2 and yes it works on there but i dont think it works on playstation 3 and my brothers playstatiion is starting too be no good but it still works.

WelshSpeed
29th Aug 2013, 00:19
You can buy FFVII from the PSN store for PS3.

And yes i like it in total ive got 6 copys lol.

alanman178
30th Aug 2013, 01:43
You can buy FFVII from the PSN store for PS3.

And yes i like it in total ive got 6 copys lol.

You should buy 1 more. Then, you'll have 1 for every day of the week. :P I have my original copy and the PSN version. It's nice being able to play it on the hard-drive. I can keep my discs nice and clean and safe in the case. :)

I still believe that FF7 lived up to the hype when it was released back in 1997. Well, it did for me and every one of my friends back then. 1997 was a great year for me. FF7 was released, and I turned "21". lol