PDA

View Full Version : Closure



EyeMan002
25th Nov 2003, 04:18
This is probably my last post on this board so you fanboys can rejoice at having another one of the bashers leaving. I will say this though and I think some of you might agree with me.
I would feel much better if a statement was made by the staff of Ion Storm/Deus Ex 2 developement team that said the following:

1. We did try to apeal to a different audience for this game. we changed the game in many ways and have geared it toward xbox play.
2. We're sorry for changeing the theme of this game, and we only made most of the drastic changes such as (list everything people have whined about here) in hopes to apeal toward a new audience and make more money. We apologize for 'betraying' you.

Its like what schumacher did to the already crappy batman franchise. I guess even though its not a big deal in the long run, if they admitted that they made this for a different audience then I would feel more validated in my disapointment. then I might be able to look at the game again and give it another chance.
adios,
Eyeman

IconoclastDX
25th Nov 2003, 08:27
Here here! Although, we'll never get anything of the sort. But look at the bright side! Maybe the reason we are getting no real response is do to the fact that THEY ARE WORKING THEIR @#$! TAILS OFF TRYING TO FIX THE GAME FOR US!

Umm, ya right.

Psychotext
25th Nov 2003, 08:44
I can't image they would have just ignored this backlash. They will fix bits, they just wont be able to do it all.

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 08:56
Your all really really Reatrded! They didnt do anything wrong your just to retarded to appreciate it...did i mention your all reatrded? no! ok well your all retarded.

StriX
25th Nov 2003, 09:12
You sound like a 11 year old spoild american fanboy ABRAXAAS.

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 09:17
Originally posted by StriX
You sound like a 11 year old spoild american fanboy ABRAXAAS.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AMERICAN! not much worse than calling someone an american.

im 25 and canadian ;) and have i mentioned you people are reatrded?

ookami
25th Nov 2003, 09:25
Originally posted by ABRAXAAS
did i mention your all reatrded? no! ok well your all retarded.
Heh... if you can't even differentiate "your" and "you're", you have no right to call anyone retarded. Have you mentioned that you think that people are retarded if they don't share your opinion of everything? Yes. Many times. Has it proven anything? Nope, except that you are actually the retarded one.
Gosh, I wonder how I could tell that you're Canadian. :rolleyes:

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 09:28
Originally posted by ookami
Heh... if you can't even differentiate "your" and "you're", you have no right to call anyone retarded. Have you mentioned that you think that people are retarded if they don't share your opinion of everything? Yes. Many times. Has it proven anything? Nope, except that you are actually the retarded one.
Gosh, I wonder how I could tell that you're Canadian. :rolleyes:

Im not here to change anyones opinion, im here to flame people, so suck it you gramar nazi!. oops im sorry retarded gramar nazi.

Psychotext
25th Nov 2003, 09:31
That would be grammer. lol ;)

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 09:32
Originally posted by Psychotext
That would be grammer. lol ;)

lol....:( well....in canada we spell it different...yeah thats it.:D

ookami
25th Nov 2003, 09:48
Originally posted by ABRAXAAS
Im not here to change anyones opinion, im here to flame people
Oh, so you're just here to get on people's nerves and generally be a contrary jackass to everyone who doesn't agree with you 100%? Hmmm... the mods must be very lenient or non-existant around here. People who openly admit that it is solely their intention to flame others and make people angry should be banned (and maybe physically abused as well).

Grammar or grammer. It can be either, actually. I'm sorry that you're angry about your low level of education, ABRAXASS. No reason to take your frustration out on me. ;)

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 09:50
Originally posted by ookami
Oh, so you're just here to get on people's nerves and generally be a contrary jackass to everyone who doesn't agree with you 100%? Hmmm... the mods must be very lenient or non-existant around here. People who openly admit that it is solely their intention to flame others and make people angry should be banned (and maybe physically abused as well).

Grammar or grammer. It can be either, actually. I'm sorry that you're angry about your low level of education, ABRAXASS. No reason to take your frustration out on me. ;)

Listen ***, i will call you names all i want, and eventually may get banned, but who gives a ****? im only here for entertainment untill the full game comes out.

So shut it retard;)

ookami
25th Nov 2003, 09:53
Originally posted by ABRAXAAS
So shut it retard;)
No. I think I won't.
You'll probably be hearing from me quite a bit until you leave.

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 09:58
Originally posted by ookami
No. I think I won't.
You'll probably be hearing from me quite a bit until you leave.

Ok i like talking to you your fun you play the game well.

Woggy
25th Nov 2003, 10:07
if you can't even differentiate "your" and "you're", you have no right to call anyone retarded

O plese, dis aint esai land.!!1.?

ookami
25th Nov 2003, 10:21
Originally posted by Woggy
O plese, dis aint esai land.!!1.?
But the point still stands.

Viking2
25th Nov 2003, 10:23
Originally posted by Psychotext
That would be grammer. lol ;)
No. It's GRAMMAR!! Jesus... Stop correcting people if you've got it wrong. I mean, "You're all retraded!" Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that? Seriously. Who are you to call people retarded if you can't spell.


Listen ***, i will call you names all i want, and eventually may get banned, but who gives a ****? im only here for entertainment untill the full game comes out.
Wow. At least you realize the worhlessnes of your posts.


Gosh, I wonder how I could tell that you're Canadian.
Don't even try it. Don't even. Say something about Canada. I dare you. You'll get 5 pages of flaming. Nazi...


As for the one who was blaming the mods for being "nonexistent"...:
Yeah, blame it on the mods. It's their fault that you have 30,000 people flooding the forum with pointless crap, much like this thread. I forgot what the subject was about. Leave the mods alone, we're lucky to have such tolerant people. If it were me, by now I'd have blocked everyone's account out of pure spite.


O plese, dis aint esai land.!!1.?
You CAN'T be serious. I won't even reply to that. Esai land...

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
25th Nov 2003, 10:33
from the forum community rules


Responsibilities


Every Member has the responsibility to not feed the Trolls. If an abusive personality drops in, leave him or her to the Moderator.

ookami
25th Nov 2003, 10:43
Originally posted by Viking2
[B]Don't even try it. Don't even. Say something about Canada. I dare you. You'll get 5 pages of flaming. Nazi...
Please, calm down. I wasn't serious about that. I just wanted to dish some medicine back at him. Yes, I stoop to that level sometimes. Sorry about that. ABRAXASS is certainly not an example of why Canadians are thought of as good people, though.


As for the one who was blaming the mods for being "nonexistent"...
Well, people like ABRAXASS who just want to flame people are still around here so the mods must be VERY lenient or not around to notice. I can understand that they might be kept busy but it's not like the flaming isn't glaringly apparent. Anyone who admitted their intent was to just make people angry and be a troll would be off of most respectable boards in no time.

Appreciated and I know responsibilities work both ways, LSDCD. ;)

I should have registered before now... I let the Lurker steam build up too long.

Psychotext
25th Nov 2003, 10:51
Originally posted by Viking2
No. It's GRAMMAR!! Jesus... Stop correcting people if you've got it wrong. I mean, "You're all retraded!" Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that? Seriously. Who are you to call people retarded if you can't spell.I think you are missing the point... and why I inserted the winking face.

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
25th Nov 2003, 12:37
Originally posted by ookami
Well, people like ABRAXASS who just want to flame people are still around here so the mods must be VERY lenient or not around to notice. I can understand that they might be kept busy but it's not like the flaming isn't glaringly apparent. Anyone who admitted their intent was to just make people angry and be a troll would be off of most respectable boards in no time.

Appreciated and I know responsibilities work both ways, LSDCD. ;)


well what I was saying is : instead of saying "you are a **** for calling people ****", there is a link at the bottom of each post that says "report this post to moderator.

with only 2 mods on this forum, they can't be here 24/7 (I mean, they have a life too). but they always come and check if someone reports a post. so feel free to use the link

Random
25th Nov 2003, 12:51
Don't think I need to explain why this one's locked ...