PDA

View Full Version : Whiny DX:IW Whiners Who Whine...

endresults
25th Nov 2003, 03:05
Personally, I think they should be lined up and dealt with Chinese style.

Breadman
25th Nov 2003, 03:19
gah all the polls all the polls... this one excludes a large chunk of people though so I guess that makes it different.

and since i'm not in the business of insulting people personally... i chose that last one w/ da 1337 5p34|<. constructive criticism is cool by me but mindless flaming... nah.

course this could be considered mindless flaming against the whiners but... not by me:p

Jesus, P.I.
25th Nov 2003, 03:21
Personally, I think the people who disagree with the "whiners" are beginning pollute the forums with useless posts at an increasingly greater rate. Take care what you do. One argument that you people have up your sleeve is that us bashers are stupid because we all start up dumb new threads for every thought that we have. I wouldn't want you to lose that as a valid argument... :D

Breadman
25th Nov 2003, 03:23
i thoroughly enjoyed your damage modeling poll/thread thingy pi. props to it!:D

GuyBrush-Threepwood
25th Nov 2003, 03:45
easy MJ

EyeMan002
25th Nov 2003, 03:49
btw, sry for my overzealous post, but I'm still kinda pissed at the whole 'you whiners are pathetic misfits who must be really screwed up' attitude. plus, its just a joke (same as the one above)!

FuriousNoob >:-(
25th Nov 2003, 03:58
I found a more deserving thread of the "worst thread ever" pic so i moved it.

Jesus, P.I.
25th Nov 2003, 04:00
Originally posted by EyeMan002
btw, sry for my overzealous post, but I'm still kinda pissed at the whole 'you whiners are pathetic misfits who must be really screwed up' attitude. plus, its just a joke (same as the one above)!

Did that post get removed? Cause I don't really see anything overzealous here. And my sarcastic post about blowing up animals? I assure people that I don't actually do that, and I apologize to anyone I offended, but--

*gets banned forever*

DOH!!

:D

EyeMan002
25th Nov 2003, 04:10
Yeah, my post got removed. I just made the same joke as the guy who started this thread and called him an a#$hole. I stand by that previous statement, and the fact that I got removed is a testement to it.

scottws
25th Nov 2003, 04:44
Why are people not allowed to express their dissatisfaction. Just as much as you're able to gush with satisfaction and optimism, it is perfectly acceptable to be disappointed in something and to express that very fact.

endresults
25th Nov 2003, 05:50
Wow, this thread was gutted of a few posts, including my second one. I will never get those 43 seconds back. Boo-hoo. It's like the admins caught a tasty king salmon (this thread), eviscerated it (deleted posts), and threw it back in the water. What's the point?

I love analogies. Not because I'm good at using them, but because it starts with a-n-a-l.

Deleted in 3...2...1...

NamelessOne
25th Nov 2003, 05:50
Can I make a poll "Whiny Fanboys who whine about whiny DXIW Whiners who whine..."

Oh wait! That would be pointless.

Much like this thread.

endresults
25th Nov 2003, 05:54
How about "Whiny fanboys who whine about whiny fanboys who whine about whiny DX:IW fanboys who whine?"

That was fun. Now, back to playing Superman 64.

NamelessOne
25th Nov 2003, 05:59
Originally posted by endresults
How about "Whiny fanboys who whine about whiny fanboys who whine about whiny DX:IW fanboys who whine?"

That was fun. Now, back to playing Superman 64.

"Whiny fanboys who play Superman 64 AND whine about Whiny fanboys who whine about whiny fanboys who whine about whiny DX:IW fanboys who whine?"

You're right, this is fun. Very therapuetic!

endresults
25th Nov 2003, 06:06
Well, how about "whiny fanboys who whine about whiny fanboys who play Superm......

Alright, you win.

NamelessOne
25th Nov 2003, 06:08
Hail to the king, baby!

IconoclastDX
25th Nov 2003, 08:35
Why did i just participate in that incredibly lame poll? Moreover, why did I jutst bump it.

Viking2
25th Nov 2003, 10:35
Personally, I think they should be lined up and dealt with Chinese style.
Personally, I think you should get a life and not insult people for no reason.

endresults
25th Nov 2003, 11:42
I won't even try defending myself against your stinging insult. It is obvious from your overly long sig full of quotes from great historical figures that I would have no chance in a war of words with you. After all, you must have the latest edition of Famous Quotations sitting right on your desk. All you would have to do is find a quote from Samuel Woodworth or Aristotle and I would be a shattered man with no chance of recovery. Mercy!

Merovingi
25th Nov 2003, 12:58
What's wrong with the people whining? Obviously they are very upset and that's rather significant if you ask me. Looking around on the net you will see that the majority of opinions of the demo were rather bad.

As I said, this is significant. While I found the demo to be disappointing I'm still going to get the full version because after a while I just got used to the interface (the #1 bad part of the demo).

Now, it's rather obvious that people LOVED their Deus Ex and its even further evident that something is definently different with the sequel as proven by the outrage cast about due to the demo's apparent "mainstream" changes.

Let people whine, *****, moan, and even insult.. let them get it out of their systems because I, frankly, can't blame them. I'm disappointed too -- I just can't figure out why they didn't change the interface for the PC version.. it's so clunky and inefficient! It's just WRONG.. biggest point is the font (pun intended hehe).

Anyway, these people aren't whining just for the sake of whining -- they're whining because something they loved has been demolished or dumbed down to something unworthy.. this calls for attention.

Random
25th Nov 2003, 13:01
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Unfortunately, some people take it personally and start flaming other people. Kinda like this thread. A little more maturity all round would be helpful.

Merovingi
25th Nov 2003, 13:01
Oh, forgot to add: I know reading all of the whining can get annoying but just ignore it. seriosly, just zone it out. Let people force their stress out!