PDA

View Full Version : Spider bots

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 01:59
I was playin around in teh demo, and i had my trusty spider bot following me arround after killing that nasty griesle for me in teh apartment, (there impervious to griesle attacks). and i went back outside and bumped the stack of barrells and they cam tumbling down on to my spider bot damaging him, and as he tried to get out from under the barrels kept hitting him untill he blew up :( poor little guy.

So anyways i threw another one and threw barrells at it, and sure enough it blew up after a few hits. so even with no strength biomod it seems that you can do damage with thrown objects.

cball05
25th Nov 2003, 02:26
I thought this was cool - i opened apartment 22 and threw in a concusion grenade. It made the spider bot that was on the box deploy (and knocked out a few cats - oh well they'll hopefully recover in a few years). The bot made short work of the greasel.

The bots and the drones (esp. the life-leech drone) are my favorite parts of the new game, after the graphics/physics. Nice to see a positive thread for once...

AlteredGlyph
25th Nov 2003, 03:44
Yeah, the bots and drones own. Those spiders a perfect for killing greasels, because they're immune to posion.

ABRAXAAS
25th Nov 2003, 06:39
i think this game is gonna have alot of great tactical coolness like that, i just wish i could play it now :(

i just keep playing the demo over and over again, i found out you can put out the fire in the barrels in the bar with the fire extinguisher and then relight them with the fame thrower ( KICK ASS) i am disapointed i cant pick up dead cats and throw them at the gaurds. but i did like when i came out of teh apartment complex and through the body of the greisle owner at him and hes like " OMG thats murder!" lol to sweet.

OrioTecc
25th Nov 2003, 17:11
spiderbots totally own. love the way they jump up and down to turn lol..

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
25th Nov 2003, 17:16
Originally posted by ABRAXAAS
i am disapointed i cant pick up dead cats and throw them at the gaurds.

Originally posted by cball05
I thought this was cool - i opened apartment 22 and threw in a concusion grenade. It made the spider bot that was on the box deploy (and knocked out a few cats - oh well they'll hopefully recover in a few years).

you will all be banned, for that

(no, I was just joking.)