PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Level??

Tallek
24th Nov 2003, 20:11
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not. Its hard to browse the forums with 90% of the people complaining about or defending the demo. Anyway, what is up with this unreal level that came in the demo?? C:\Program Files\Deus Ex - Invisible War Demo\System\Data\Entry.unr . I just happened to have the old school Unreal installed so I loaded it up. Its just a very small level consisting of a jail cell. Just curious as to why it is there.

ABRAXAAS
24th Nov 2003, 21:34
Originally posted by Tallek
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not. Its hard to browse the forums with 90% of the people complaining about or defending the demo. Anyway, what is up with this unreal level that came in the demo?? C:\Program Files\Deus Ex - Invisible War Demo\System\Data\Entry.unr . I just happened to have the old school Unreal installed so I loaded it up. Its just a very small level consisting of a jail cell. Just curious as to why it is there.

LOL! well they were using a version of an unreal engine, maybee it was a lighting test or something or a texture test?

PhthaloType
25th Nov 2003, 02:26
Back when I used to use UnrealEd with the orginial Unreal I noticed that little map, too. It was included with rest of the game maps but it wasn't used. I think I remember reading it had something to do with multiplayer, I dunno for sure since I never played MP. I wonder why it's been kept with the Unreal engine for all that time...