PDA

View Full Version : i beat the demo with out useing wepons

super...
23rd Nov 2003, 22:00
Do you guys know that it's totally possible to finish the demo with out hurting anyone? It's true I just finished it in the totally passive option (paying 1000 credits) if you guys cant figure out how to do this than I don’t think its the game that has been dubbed down. also for you people who like knocking guys out to complete the mission, did any of you find the bolt caster or even look for one? It’s in there to. Now if only people would start playing the game the way they want to I don’t think they would be whining as much. All though I do miss hit locations on enemys.

ABRAXAAS
23rd Nov 2003, 22:01
cool!:D

jaywalker2309
23rd Nov 2003, 22:02
Originally posted by super...
Do you guys know that it's totally possible to finish the demo with out hurting anyone? It's true I just finished it in the totally passive option (paying 1000 credits) if you guys cant figure out how to do this than I don’t think its the game that has been dubbed down. also for you people who like knocking guys out to complete the mission, did any of you find the bolt caster or even look for one? It’s in there to. Now if only people would start playing the game the way they want to I don’t think they would be whining as much. All though I do miss hit locations on enemys.

Congrats on taking the time to play the game an alternate way then the shoot, shoot, then shoot some more method. :)

Sindrel
23rd Nov 2003, 22:22
Yes there are different ways to finish it but is there a reward to do so? In the demo no not really other than the person who gave you the mission will say "You could be a seeker" if you just pay off the bribe or "I see you do have guts"(something like that) if you kill/knockout everyone.

1.I have killed everyone and talked to SID.
2.I've knocked everyone out with the baton with blows to the head(blows to the body would kill the person). I sneaked up behind 2 people and flash blinded(alt fire of the SMG) 2 others and then used smoke to blind the last 2(alt fire of the shotgun) of course using the vision enhance mod to see through the smoke.
3.Payed the debt(this took the longest going back and forth).

jaywalker2309
23rd Nov 2003, 22:24
Originally posted by Sindrel
Yes there are different ways to finish it but is there a reward to do so?

Wait for the full game ;)

OrioTecc
23rd Nov 2003, 22:26
i bet ull get rewarded later, where the demo ends, as the smugler woman (sak something was it?) is involved with the omar, thus might b able to get u some fine black market stuff.