PDA

View Full Version : How many users online ?!!!

Zaccheus
23rd Nov 2003, 21:46
(Users Browsing this Forum: Huntress, NamelessOne, p-i, gnpaaron, Illuminati-IIS, VodunLoas, nightspore, abancic, TheArmorer, nobbystyles, SlicerAce, MrRoboto1024, Amorpheus, SLI, nimbus, Elder, tas42, WLL1855, mgeorge, rysmith1215, PointlesS, Psychotext, GingerNinja, Cybersurfer, Viz, Pooeypants, bobk, tma, Baloon, BeastofLove, Sah, wisew, TinCup, Sneaker, Zaccheus)

Never seen that many users online in the Eidos Thief forums!
:D

Baroque
23rd Nov 2003, 22:01
Yeah, quite an orgasm (multiple) isn't it?

Huntress
23rd Nov 2003, 22:46
Ha, ha "Z"...you just weren't around when Thief or perhaps Thief 2 demo's were about to be released or at the time of release??? It does make a difference to activity on the board when an interesting game is about to be released...? Wait till T3 gets the same time frame and hype as that date draws more near :) I think you'll see the same kind of action when Thief fans start coming back again to the boards :) Maybe even some as a result from disappointed fans of DE2 looking for more of a gameplay style as Thief offers or the first DE (at least I hope they don't do what they've done to DE2 so far) even though some of it can apparently be fixed with some tweaking...but the main differences that they changed from it's gameplay, I'm not happy with! :( I don't want the game to "think" for me more or less, all the simplifing, etc. :( Ta and Good Hunting!

Zaccheus
24th Nov 2003, 12:45
I guess I'd better reserve a seat at the The Crippled Burrick Inn before it gets too crowded.
:D

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
24th Nov 2003, 13:49
I think I preferred when there were fewer users.

especially because 90% of the new threads now are about the demo, and I can't play it right now (because of a Geforce4MX)