PDA

View Full Version : Einhander

Popcicle
26th Apr 2012, 14:32
Welcome to the Einhander thread! Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else Einhander with fellow players on this thread, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines) for the forum before posting.

member_10032625
3rd Jun 2012, 13:10
Ah, Einhander. What I wouldn't give to play this game again. I always get so jealous seeing it on the Japanese PSN.

Rumski
12th Oct 2012, 16:28
I remember I used to have a demo disc that played the first stage of this game. I loved it, so much. Then, years later, I found the full game at a yard sale for only 10 dollars. I should consider myself lucky. *sigh* I just wish there was a sequel to this awesome game. Even an HD remix of Einhander would make me happy.

kadosho
16th Dec 2013, 08:25
I remember playing this at a Sears store, it was on a PSX kiosk. Full play mode, all out crazy, and wonderful music. But that difficulty level always got the best of me later on. Would be fun to see it comeback

EinhanderKnight
22nd Jan 2014, 21:27
Still one of my favorite Square games back in the day.
Still shocked it's not release in US PSN.