PDA

View Full Version : defiance game guide

winged raziel
23rd Nov 2003, 18:18
for those of you looking for the game guide it is available at www.amazon.com it is made by prima i don't remember what i paid for it but it wasn't much unfortunetly it showed up at my door the day after i beat the game ( thanks to everybody here for the help) but it is available.

Zephonsfate
25th Nov 2003, 18:25
yeah, it is listed there for around 10.49 or something. they claim it is 30% off. The descriptions on those guides are so decieving. It says "all bonuses unlocked." No kidding. Those who already finished the game know how ridiculous this is. Well, guides for Kain games just spoil the fun anyway. As for collection purposes, I guess it would be worth the 10 dollars.

HolyMoses
25th Nov 2003, 18:39
I bought mine for $10 (US), it was worth it. As far as "Bonuses unlocked" Yeah, go on and pull the other one.

Still, it comes in useful when looking for the Health and TK tokens. I have yet to find all of Raziel's.
Raziel's tokens are so difficult and most of the time you wind up having to travel back to the begining of the game to collect a token you couldn't get earlier b/c you were in the spectral realm.

xarax
25th Nov 2003, 20:26
Originally posted by HolyMoses
/snip/
Raziel's tokens are so difficult and most of the time you wind up having to travel back to the begining of the game to collect a token you couldn't get earlier b/c you were in the spectral realm.

That's NOT the kind of replay value I was looking for.
:confused: