PDA

View Full Version : List Feedback From Devs Here

FuriousNoob >:-(
23rd Nov 2003, 13:38
The purpose of this thread is to be a place to list or link comments from anyone working on the game since the demo came out. The negative feedback is overwhelming so surely they have had a reaction to this or at least will. Please don't list the "I hate feature x, but like feature y" There are enough of those threads. List things like what they said about damage location values being changed, etc.

TheGibberingFool
23rd Nov 2003, 13:57
Though I can't think of anything off hand, I think this thread deserves a bump.

Bump.

EDIT: Anyone looking for feedback might find it more usefult to try the Ion Storm forums, but they're soooo, sooooo slow... http://www.ionstorm.com/forums/ I think.

FuriousNoob >:-(
24th Nov 2003, 01:56
Quote From Krypt

Leaning is an unfortunate loss, and it would have been nice to keep it just to have it there. We ended up taking it out because not many people ended up using it, and no one could ever recall making much use of it in DX1 either. I know many of you will disagree no matter what I say, but I personally think that the stealth in the game is fine without leaning (time to get massively flamed). There are plenty of other ways you can look around that corner anyway... like using your spydrone, or dropping a spiderbomb and bot dominating it and piloting it to where you want to look, or turning on your vision biomod and looking through the wall, among other things.