PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex: Special Edition

Pequachino
23rd Nov 2003, 07:16
did anyone see that south park where the kids are fighting against George Lucas and Steven Speilberg who are trying to renovate their classic movies like the Star Wars Trilogy and Indiana Jones saga with brand new special fx to make them better? well this is kinda like that only painfully real....

MDent
23rd Nov 2003, 07:31
I've always wondered why someone hasnt gone through the original deus ex game and redone all the textures for it, maybe some new high poly models too, then throw a few new twists into the game. A bit like those resident evil remakes, i'd happily pay for that.

crimson_stallion
23rd Nov 2003, 08:18
Originally posted by MDent
I've always wondered why someone hasnt gone through the original deus ex game and redone all the textures for it, maybe some new high poly models too, then throw a few new twists into the game. A bit like those resident evil remakes, i'd happily pay for that.

I would as well.

Personally, I say hell with the havok physics and real time lighting. If worse coems to worse, cancel the deux ex release, remake invisible war with the same story gameplay etc, but with the old engine, interface, etc etc, and ill be a happy man.