PDA

View Full Version : Boddy Barrel bowling

ABRAXAAS
23rd Nov 2003, 03:59
Ok this took like an hour to set up and in the end i forgot to get a screenshot.

The hard part taking all the barrels you can find and throwing them up on the landing platform. then get all the bodies and throw them up there to.

Now start stacking the barrels 2 or 3 high along the edge of the landing pad, (the hardest part) i ended up saving and loading like 40 something times. i got 4 colums of 3 barrels stacked and one column of 2. then grab the bodys and start bowling, try to knock all the barrels into the fenced in area.

it kinda felt like a minigame, all be it one that took forever to set up and i have no intention of reddoing.:D

Breadman
23rd Nov 2003, 04:01
lol its amazing what you can do when you're bored:p that really is great though, i feel like setting that up now.

ABRAXAAS
23rd Nov 2003, 04:08
I also attemted to stack a series of barrels in teh corner by the door to the appartments in an attempt to get it high enough to get on teh roof, but once it got it 4 or 5 high it was getting impossible not to knock it over.

geldonyetich
23rd Nov 2003, 05:54
1. Open dumpster.
2. Knock out guard.
3. Pick up guard.
4. Throw body in dumpster.
5. Close dumpster.
6. Turn on F2 X-ray implant.
7. Chuckle.

This game may be overly streamlined in places, but it's definately got that Deus Ex goodness going on.