PDA

View Full Version : New survey on XBoxers vs. PC players

MonkeyLungs
23rd Nov 2003, 02:46
A new survey has been done by the London Institute of Non-Traditional Surveys.

7000 random people were questioned at 4 different Betty Crocker conventions to determine once and for all the answer to the age old question.

Can a console gamer stomp a mudhole in the ass of a PC gamer faster than a Tank Abbot vs Freddie Prince Jr. fight ... or can a PC gamer dropkick a console gamer like a US Postal Service worker dropkicking a package marked 'fragile'?

Now to give you a little insight into how the poll was conducted the Institue asked a single question to determine their findings. I'l list them now.

The question: ---> Do you like pie, or cake? (The surveryor was then supposed to wait 2 seconds and say "I like cake, but only with soda." apparently to confuse the respondent.

Now the results of the survey were overwhemingly one sided (as one can imagine). And while the Institue calls itself Non-Traditional I think it's fair to say that their findings are indeed accurate and conclusive.

It was determined by a margin of 'A LOT OF NUMBERS' that uncategorically PC gamers like Freddie Prince Jr. (62% said they would marry him if the state they lived in allowed gay marriage, and another 28% said they would perform 'oral services' for him). The study also found overwhelmingly that more console owners bake cake with betty crocker mix than without.

Thank you and have a nice day.

:D

Breadman
23rd Nov 2003, 02:54
and we've reached a new low:eek:

Woggy
23rd Nov 2003, 02:55
Yeah, um, right.:confused:

MonkeyLungs
23rd Nov 2003, 03:08
Originally posted by Breadman
and we've reached a new low:eek:

i can see by the charicature that you have chosen to display to represent yourself there that you are ready and waiting for a meeting with mr prince jr.

MonkeyLungs
23rd Nov 2003, 03:11
Originally posted by Woggy
Yeah, um, right.:confused:

no seriously it's really true, you are in denial

dx1fan
23rd Nov 2003, 03:12
I want some of what MonkeyLungs is smokin :D

Bio Denton
23rd Nov 2003, 03:21
By the sounds of it, he bore a hole in his head and is smoking his brain.

MonkeyLungs
23rd Nov 2003, 03:32
Originally posted by Bio Denton
By the sounds of it, he bore a hole in his head and is smoking his brain.

do you like pie or cake?
i like cake ... but only with soda

Breadman
23rd Nov 2003, 03:51
Originally posted by MonkeyLungs
i can see by the charicature that you have chosen to display to represent yourself there that you are ready and waiting for a meeting with mr prince jr.

;)
... guess i can't hide my feelings forever...

MonkeyLungs
23rd Nov 2003, 03:54
i have to make a statement i guess ... for the sake of honesty ...

DUN DUN DUN!!!! *drum rolls*

i play games on pc AND on xbox!!!!!

egads the conundrum!