PDA

View Full Version : It's the little things....

Pequachino
22nd Nov 2003, 20:03
like where in the hell is the quicksave/quickload

why doesn't alcohol give u that dizzying effect...oh wait i know they streamlined the alcohol so u don't have to have any funny and get right back to the game..we DO have a world to save here

why is there no lean function?? people can't lean in the future?

mama mia...i can understand some of their decisions but i mean why oh WHY! did they streamline the fun outta some of the little things, neither of these were annoying, obtrusive, and could easily be handled on the xbox...i mean WHY!?!

Jesus, P.I.
22nd Nov 2003, 20:10
Originally posted by Pequachino
like where in the hell is the quicksave/quickload

why doesn't alcohol give u that dizzying effect...oh wait i know they streamlined the alcohol so u don't have to have any funny and get right back to the game..we DO have a world to save here

why is there no lean function?? people can't lean in the future?

mama mia...i can understand some of their decisions but i mean why oh WHY! did they streamline the fun outta some of the little things, neither of these were annoying, obtrusive, and could easily be handled on the xbox...i mean WHY!?!

I agree. What the hell do they have beer lying around for anyway? I was so psyched to see what the "drunk" effects would look like, but when I imbibed some alcohol, nothing happened. This is an outrage! What is beer/wine for if it doesn't get you a little dizzy, like in the oroginal?

Five.Pointe.O
22nd Nov 2003, 20:14
I just recently took up drinking in DX1 (I'm at VersaLife now). I couldn't resist seeing all those 40's in that lil convenience(SP?) store in Hong Kong.. and I must say it's REALLY fun being drunk.

Jesus, P.I. said: "What the hell do they have beer lying around for anyway?"

What the hell, indeed.

Dabs
22nd Nov 2003, 20:19
What was great was going to the inventory menu and drinking, like, 20 beers at once, followed by 20 bottles of spirits and then switching back to the game, watching JC being pissed out of his mind. :D