PDA

View Full Version : How do you take a screenshot ingame

Meteor_of_War
22nd Nov 2003, 17:31
Hi, i was wondering how to take a screenshot in the demo. Didnt see any key for it in the key bindings. Then i went through the .ini files and saw something that said scrollLock=screenshot and tried that but i dont think it worked as i did not see the screenshot saved anywhere (maybe i didnt look good enough though). I tried taking a screenshot with the printscreen key but they always come out way too dark. Anyone know?

Thanks

Klown
22nd Nov 2003, 18:41
you cant take screenshots on an xbox...

*hint hint*

:rolleyes:

GingerNinja
22nd Nov 2003, 18:49
* Silently cries in the corner *

Why did you have to cater for the dumb ***** who buy consoles over PCs!!!! :O

j/k but seriously why did you choose them OVER us. You could have at least treated us equally!

Meteor_of_War
22nd Nov 2003, 19:07
Originally posted by Klown
you cant take screenshots on an xbox...

*hint hint*

:rolleyes:

LOL...but damnit there has to be a way.

Pequachino
22nd Nov 2003, 20:21
are u retarded?! hit the Print Scrn button and alt+tab, open paint and cut andpaste ur image, save it and go back to the game..

ThorsHamburger
22nd Nov 2003, 21:05
I use a program calls FRAPS. Its a free program(up to version 1.9) and very simple to use.
You set a key bind for capturing either a screenshot(bitmap) or a video(uncompressed .avi). You start FRAPS up, it runs in the background and when you want a screen shot you simply hit the key you set and and it saves the screenshot into the FRAPS folder. You can take as many screens as you want. This is the benefit over printscreen.

Meteor_of_War
23rd Nov 2003, 00:39
Originally posted by Pequachino
are u retarded?! hit the Print Scrn button and alt+tab, open paint and cut andpaste ur image, save it and go back to the game..

Are you retarded??

Read my post jackass, i said i already tried that but the pics come out REALLY dark.

And yeah ThorsHamburger, i'm thinking about just getting FRAPS.
I heard it's a great program.