PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! with HITMAN 2

eknoff
22nd Nov 2003, 15:52
:confused: I have a question. I've been playing HITMAN 2 for the last 2 days. I've gotten to level "ST. PETERSBURG REVISITED". My mission is to kill Sergei Zavorotko and escape to the metro. My problem is, I have attained my sniper rifle and the ammo. I am now at a vantage point across the street and my target is sitting there in the window. Everytime I take my shot I can't seem to get the kill. I have tried every single aimimg point on the scope and still can't make the kill. Is there a trick to using this scope?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

By the way....this is one of the most excellent games I have played. I haven't played many because I am just getting into these type games, but I like the heck out of this one.

Xcom
22nd Nov 2003, 17:00
This is not a bug, in case you wondering... ;)

You've been set up. Get down to the building with the target and investigate.. ;)

moving this to H2 forum

killaman420
29th Nov 2003, 06:17
the bullets in the rifle are blanks and sergei is not really there its a cardboard standup. if you have a different sniper rifle get it forget the pickupsgo to the road right in front of the embassy hide behind the building to the left and aim at the room on the second floor on the outside the window to the right of the flag.

| _______ |
|___| ^|_ _|

aztek_warrior_13
4th Dec 2003, 20:20
Or you can do it the easy way and blast your way
into the embassy, I know its not much of a stealth
reward but it works. :D

Del Monte
30th Dec 2003, 08:33
Or if you don't mind doing a little cheating, follow the hints and get to the window like you are suppose to and select the Barret 195 from your choise of weapons and blast through the glass and take out the target with one shot from the .50 Cal. But then watch out for the guard that will come up from behind and start shooting at you. You could say "too much gun",but... yeah ain't it great?

Del

ozzie5
6th Jan 2004, 19:42
make sure to get the gun and the ammo out of the locker then when you get to the window(go thrue the door next to the ladder on the top floor, then go thrue the next door then go right pick the lock go right again and you will be by the window) shoot the guy sitting down next to the bald guy standing and your done!!

Unstoppable
19th Jan 2004, 16:57
Originally posted by ozzie5
make sure to get the gun and the ammo out of the locker then when you get to the window(go thrue the door next to the ladder on the top floor, then go thrue the next door then go right pick the lock go right again and you will be by the window) shoot the guy sitting down next to the bald guy standing and your done!!

Um I think you're talking about the first St.petersburg. Revisited is when you kill agent 17 and then head back to the cathedral to save padre.

ForbiddenDNA
15th Feb 2004, 07:34
Yep, just burst into the building where Sergei Zavorotko is. Then you'll do fine. Look into key hole and check maps to avoid dying.

Hitman47
24th Feb 2004, 06:12
i am the best hitman player ever. i can beat any level on any difficulty and always get silent assassin rankings (except on hidden valley :( ) well... first .. forget going to the locker and go straight to the puskin building. sneak up the stairs and head to the left to where the "target" is suposed to be. head to the room to the right and keep sneak mode on. keep looking through the locks until you can see Mr. 17 or whatever that sad excuse for a hitmans name is... anyways... fiber wire or if ur smart combat knife him take his clothes and gun the get the hell outta there( dont go down the sewers because there are guards down there this time around) board the train and you win :)