PDA

View Full Version : Great Demo!

L33t G4m3r
22nd Nov 2003, 11:47
Awesome deom guyz!! I never really like the geeky first duce ex one with the rpg crap and talking bullsht.. counter strike, quake, unreal were more my thing, so I gues my *****ing about the first one was finally taken to heart. u guyz rule!

Remember to just cut out the bull**** excess garbage and keep IT REAL by bring us great games like this for the xbox and pc and youll always be number one in my book. Good work eidos!:cool:

GingerNinja
22nd Nov 2003, 11:54
lol,

was this a piss take by any slight chance

With a name Like "L33t G4m3r" I think it has to be.

Either that or it simply shows whats happend to a great concept of a game :(

ABRAXAAS
22nd Nov 2003, 11:58
I liked the demo, but i think this guy is scamin or somethin. just to fake.

Agent D
22nd Nov 2003, 13:13
Originally posted by L33t G4m3r
Awesome deom guyz!! I never really like the geeky first duce ex one with the rpg crap and talking bullsht..

TOTTALY! in teh origanal gaem the bullets fired everywher when u ran and enemies died way too quickly! its better now how u can shoot tehm a lot before they die, and how you dont worry about sneaking and aiming or accuracy. also the big letters r easier to read, an since my computer has no mouse, th einterface is much easiar to use.

i like how they kept teh sunglasses and future clothes that was the only thing good about deux ex one. also the computers and keypads in teh game are better now, all you do is click them. i mean, i am already USING a computer to paly, its not like i want to do it more inside the game

ABRAXAAS
22nd Nov 2003, 13:30
Originally posted by Agent D
TOTTALY! in teh origanal gaem the bullets fired everywher when u ran and enemies died way too quickly! its better now how u can shoot tehm a lot before they die, and how you dont worry about sneaking and aiming or accuracy. also the big letters r easier to read, an since my computer has no mouse, th einterface is much easiar to use.

i like how they kept teh sunglasses and future clothes that was the only thing good about deux ex one. also the computers and keypads in teh game are better now, all you do is click them. i mean, i am already USING a computer to paly, its not like i want to do it more inside the game

now thats the spirit, turn that frown upside down and ...and yeah.. :rolleyes:

lol

FliX
22nd Nov 2003, 13:46
at least were now getting a laugh about this :D :rolleyes:

Smokki
22nd Nov 2003, 23:56
Look like those who didn't like Deus1 like Deus2...so maybe Deus2 will be sold few copys. :D

F3nyx
23rd Nov 2003, 00:14
Oh man, this thread is making me sore from so much laughing...

Prohass
23rd Nov 2003, 00:30
im sorry I must have missed the joke as I didn't find that funny, just obvious and stupid. Wow, you can be sarcastic to? I thought I was the only one!

F3nyx
23rd Nov 2003, 00:56
I actually thought Agent D's post was funny. Shoot me with a Mako, why dontcha.

Prohass
23rd Nov 2003, 01:20
It must be funny, as a dumb xboxer I must of missed the subtle and high-browed humour that it was expressing, I apologize.

F3nyx
23rd Nov 2003, 01:48
Aw, now I feel sorry for you. :rolleyes:

our humar is not for TEH XBOX LOOSIRS!!!11111

;)

Prohass
23rd Nov 2003, 04:12
lol

................DX2 makes my peepee sad.

Devin the Dude
23rd Nov 2003, 04:58
I was almost dumb enough to say "thank god the Xbox version of Counter Strike has a mic..:D"