PDA

View Full Version : BOY! do i have some things to say.

ABRAXAAS
22nd Nov 2003, 09:58
First: this is a demo and only a small fraction of the game.

second: you people that are crying like little babies that didnt get there way, go make your own FUxING GAME!, and get off these forums, time to go find a new game to build your expectations up over, so when your let down again, as you will be. you will be full ready to ***** about whatever you think you know about what should and shouldnt be in a game.

Third: This game so far is fun to play, the controls are simple and intuative, i like easy interaction with objects like ladders people and anything else in the level. Although some of the textures are a little low, the game looks good and there are still a few points in the demo where i went "That looks good!". I love how theres so many options for getting the job done, its much more involved that the first DX. Now i am disapointed with no headshots but i dont see that being a big deal. I am also disapointed with The pixley fracturing with ATI cards (not cool).

Over all if i had to rate the demo I would give it a 2 out of 5 for choising the location of teh demo, 3 out of 5 for graphics (pixleyness) and a 5 out of 5 for overall fun.

Now like i said those who already said they dont like it, leave nothing left here for you. and for those that like it please stay and let us chat about the goodness.

couple facts. I have a top of the line PC i own every console system and play anywhere from 5 to 10 games a month spending over 6 hours a day playing games, and another 4 to 5 hours working on them. I think i know a thing or 2 about games.

Prohass
22nd Nov 2003, 10:00
*flails arms in the air*

oh im convinced, thankyou. I almost left forever because i disagreed with you, but i decided to stay because I now know that I have to accept crappyness in games, not criticise it.

its true, theres not that much wrong with it, and things might be different when the full version is released, but as it stands, the only things DX has going for it are things that Halflife 2 seems to have done a thousand times better.

As someone said before, the story is the only thing that is heaving DX out of its hole.

ABRAXAAS
22nd Nov 2003, 10:03
Originally posted by Prohass
*flails arms in the air*

oh im convinced, thankyou. I almost left forever because i disagreed with you, but i decided to stay because I now know that I have to accept crappyness in games, not criticise it.

its true, theres not that much wrong with it, and things might be different when the full version is released, but as it stands, the only things DX has going for it are things that Halflife 2 seems to have done a thousand times better.

As someone said before, the story is the only thing that is heaving DX out of its hole.

well accepting is better tahn *****ing.;)