PDA

View Full Version : Petition to delay release

Koif
22nd Nov 2003, 00:37
In my opinion if the final product is anything like the demo then it should not be released in its current state.

Put your name down here if you wish the game to be delayed by another couple of months if these issues can be fixed.

Some of my issues are here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27832

EngineerSean
22nd Nov 2003, 00:42
signed

GingerNinja
22nd Nov 2003, 00:47
I don't usually sign these things because they don't get things done. But I am desperate so:

Signed :(

Sorry devs but this is unacceptable as a sequal to such as clasic :(

HOTLEAD
22nd Nov 2003, 00:51
wont do anything since it was already completed/gold and even if it wasn't complete this still wouldnt help. I agree there is no excuse for such a ****ty followup to one of the best games ever.

Psychotext
22nd Nov 2003, 01:17
I loved Deus Ex 1. It's one of only three or four games I can reccomend without fear of losing face. I was so hopeful that this would be a glorious extension of what was attempted there.

I couldn't have been more wrong. Please delay the game, even if it is just to fix the easier things and bring the quality of the game up to some sort of acceptable level. I know this is unlikely, and you know that you'll still get the same level of idiots who will buy anything new... but there has to be some sort of pride left in this industry somewhere.

pirisca
22nd Nov 2003, 01:18
im in :(

Jesus, P.I.
22nd Nov 2003, 01:21
To anyone I may have chastised for their talk about "dumbing down," let me offer my apologies.

Signed, Signed, and Signed.

:mad:

SK Denton
22nd Nov 2003, 01:34
Originally posted by Jesus, P.I.
To anyone I may have chastised for their talk about "dumbing down," let me offer my apologies.

Signed, Signed, and Signed.

:mad:

Don't know if you flamed me personally, but thanks - that is VERY big of you!

And like I have said elsewhere - if you want to make a difference go to the Ion Storm DX2 forum and tell them how you feel.

http://www.ionstorm.com/forum/summary.asp?forum=AMB_AP619612110&page=1

*on a side note eveyone who loves the Thief series needs to get on IS's back and make sure they don't make the same mistake with Thief 3.

F3nyx
22nd Nov 2003, 01:35
Signed. I hate to say it, but I think I'd prefer that they not release the game at all instead of release it in this state.

Krynn72
22nd Nov 2003, 01:52
/sign

This game is almost as dissapointing as Star Wars Galaxies, but i had 3 years of anticipation built up on that one.

go1dfish
22nd Nov 2003, 01:54
I whole heartedly agree, but my main issues are listed here:
http://www.ionstorm.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP619612110&id=34409

The PC version is broken and it *NEEDS* to be fixed, even if it takes a few more months before release.

C-Tzar
22nd Nov 2003, 02:06
I'm SO in! We were LIED to! This IS a console game, and not a great one at that!

Gaming-Module
22nd Nov 2003, 02:08
I'm all for a delay, but it wont happen. We'll get a patch in January fixing some of the technical issues, tweaking the interface and (hopefully) streamlining performance a bit on the Geforce 3 era video cards and above, but the gameplay flaws are a perm fubar.

FuriousNoob >:-(
22nd Nov 2003, 02:13
I wish this would have an impact as well. I purposely set my expectations low to avoid disappointment, but this was much much lower than anything i could have expected. If i wanted to play console games, i'd have an xbox.

Signed

aerelorn
22nd Nov 2003, 02:21
You guys, this isn't a console game. It's simply a BAD game. Some of the things that make it bad may be because of the Xbox, but certainly not all.

Simply disappointing on almost every level.

Signed.

mindloops
22nd Nov 2003, 02:24
signed.....

this sucks :mad:

sachfigura
22nd Nov 2003, 03:35
Originally posted by C-Tzar
...This IS a console game, and not a great one at that!

After playing through several more times, I still have issues with the game, but I am much more amenable towards their choices. I don't like no reloading/leaning/localized damage (I know the arguments about it being there)/realistically powerful damage. Still, the game has fabulous potential and I want to encourage it as much as possible.

Sir-William
22nd Nov 2003, 03:51
Signed.

Agent D
22nd Nov 2003, 04:15
I know it's not going to make any difference but it might help me feel better.

- Signed.

Please give us a non-neutered (streamlined) version of Deus Ex 2, Ion Storm.

Klown
22nd Nov 2003, 04:28
-SIGNED David C.H.

i was so dissapointed with this demo i dont even know where to begin.. ion storm/eidos, if you release deus ex 2 in its current state for the pc, you will sully the great lable of deus ex. it is beyond obvious you have made serious cuts in controls and settings to accomidate the consoles, and thats just not right. the hud is intrusive and annoying, and the inventory is a joke. i would rather see this game delayed to for an undetermined amount of time than not buy it at all. how could you possibly call this gold? how can somthing that runs on the ut2003 engine run so poorly? i can run ut2003 and u2 that at max settings without a stutter and with deus ex 2 i can barely run it at lowest. and it doesnt even look as good as ut2. where is all this power going? how is this possible?

please. if you care about your consumers at all, delay the game, get some feedback from us, and work some more. i will not pay money for a console port, and i know i am not alone in this.

JRWYW
22nd Nov 2003, 04:44
Signed!!

Can someone tell me who determines if a game goes gold? It sure as h*** isn't gold to me.

sachfigura
22nd Nov 2003, 05:53
I'm with Klwon that it would be nice, especially now that we have seen the demo, if they would wait and listen to our feedback.

I'm still going to get the game, but I really wish that we, the players, had had more opportunity to influence the changes earlier in the process (inventory loss, the hud, etc). I don't think all change is bad, but...UGH...this interface is NOT "improved" or cleaned up as the devs said they wanted it to be.

Dr. Lobotomy
22nd Nov 2003, 06:04
Seems my fairly recent graphic card isn't even supported(GeForce4 mx440)

so Signed

sachfigura
22nd Nov 2003, 06:12
Originally posted by Dr. Lobotomy

so Signed

Ehh...I have one too, but you'll find that in video game standards our cards are definitely reaching the point of being out of date. Sorry.

Toxiclette
22nd Nov 2003, 06:12
*burns the paper*
The demo is fine....
Must be you are your computer

Cybersurfer
22nd Nov 2003, 06:15
Signed...

I hope they listen to there true fans,

I think they should have made this game for the PC fans & not to sell out to the non existing Xbox fans!

Toxiclette
22nd Nov 2003, 06:20
^^
You are wrong there
I plan To buy This for the Pc and The Xbox The Xbox first
Same As my friend's ( there is about 70 pre order's on the Xbox alone In my town for the xbox Deus ex 2) and only about 49 for the pc...
Working there i check'd it so.
And most everyone i talkd to said they will get both
but a lot of them allso said If it dont come out and goes the way
Of half life and doom
They will Cast it out and get those instead

marlon4242
22nd Nov 2003, 06:21
signed,

make shaders user friendly for the other guys.

Cybersurfer
22nd Nov 2003, 06:25
Originally posted by Toxiclette
^^
You are wrong there
I plan To buy This for the Pc and The Xbox The Xbox first
Same As my friend's ( there is about 70 pre order's on the Xbox alone In my town for the xbox Deus ex 2) and only about 49 for the pc...
Working there i check'd it so.
but a lot of them allso said If it dont come out and goes the way
Of half life and doom
They will Cast it out and get those instead

well your not a true Deus Ex fan, if you are going to buy the xbox ver first, so you don't know what the hell your talking about period :confused:

crimson_stallion
22nd Nov 2003, 06:26
Originally posted by Dr. Lobotomy

so Signed

That's something that was made very clear from the offset. It's unlike to change, unless they build some type of hardware lighting emulation, which would likely run hella slow and take a hell of al ong time (if even possible).

I'm yet to play the demo (my GF2MX willl DEFINATELY not run it) but from these comments, i'm very much wondering if i should buy the game when released.

I need a video card for other games regardless, so it wont change my decision about that. Problem is, by the time i have tha tcard will be aroudn christmas, and the game will be out.

I was frequently against people overly criticising this game before playing it. Now that people have played it, I have no problems accepting any criticism they might have put in, as it is no longer speculation.

I dont feel right sighing this considering I have yet to play the game, but I know that alot of people on this site have been expecting the worst, and were STILL dissapointed. Many fellow posters would have loved to be able to say "this is the best game ever" if they could. They didnt.

The extremely high compaint-to-praise ratio from comments has left me severly depressed, after looking forward to this game since the day I played the first.

It seems the only complements the game has consistently recieved are with the gameplay, such as choices, freedom and story, as well as lighting and physics. This means that a 'fix' of the game would not require any changes to the scripting or story at all, only technical aspects. I cant imagine the interfaces of menus to be particularyly hard to change, and performance optimisations are probably a given in the next patch either way.

My thoughs (in order of preference:
1) Put in locational damage
2) Clean up graphics (begs and glitches)
3) Improve performance (as in FPS, mouse movement)
4) PC-acise the interface /menus

If it were to take Ion Storm a YEAR to make these changes, and to avaid bringing shame to the Deus Ex series, it would be worth the wait.

I dont care about how fancy the graphics are, they werent that great on the original, I just want it to feel and play like deus ex.

Unless the final release has these issues solved, I have little choice but to sigh this partition.

I feel so traitor right now, but,
Signed. :(

P.S. If the PC game is released like this, i'll be gettign the xbox version. Atleast the game style will fit the platform.

Kennebel
22nd Nov 2003, 06:50
*signed*

If i wanted console level silliness, i'd buy a console.

"Tab" to delete and "Esc" to save... Yeah, this game was written by someone that has ever used a PC... Sure...

Toxiclette
22nd Nov 2003, 07:18
I love deus ex and the only reason i am getting it on a console
Is because i will not have a pc during the 4-15th
( leaving to my aunt's )
so im picking up the Xbox to play it
then when i get home its pc all the way

sargebaldy
22nd Nov 2003, 07:23
*signed*

i like it when games don't assume you're retarded. clearly for an xbox you need to do this but please don't have it that way on pc as well. make it feel like a pc game!

g3rmz
22nd Nov 2003, 07:28
:mad: Signed!! :mad:

I could easy wait another 6 months if in the end we get an experiance comparable to DX1. At the state the game is in now, I'm not interested in buying it period.

History has shown that Eidos cares more about hitting key shopping periods than the quality of their games. But we can still hope can't we?

Igoe
22nd Nov 2003, 07:48
Yeah, I'll sign.

6 months is nothing compared to the 3 years I've waited. They could do a lot in a short amount of time now that they know what to do. Is there an actual petition to sign? or is it just a "reply on this thread" thing?

Jesus, P.I.
22nd Nov 2003, 08:00
Originally posted by Igoe
Yeah, I'll sign.

6 months is nothing compared to the 3 years I've waited. They could do a lot in a short amount of time now that they know what to do. Is there an actual petition to sign? or is it just a "reply on this thread" thing?

try this:

http://www.petitiononline.com/DXIWDemo/petition.html (http://)

Viking
22nd Nov 2003, 08:02
Hopefully they come out with a better version in 12 years. By then, I'm hoping that, for some kind of strange, unexplained reason, all consoles will be eradicated from the face of the Earth. By strange, unexplained reason, I mean me and a chainsaw. Maybe that way they'll hesitate before they ruin a great game for damn xbox.

[EDIT] By the way, *signed three times, hoping that I may get away with it.*

Also, my computer has nothing to do with it, as someone said in the thread earlier. You can't fix something that is the gaming equivalent of a raped camel. It's simply the game, and the "changes" that mutilated the name of Deus Ex forever. Gameplay, interface, everything, is down the drain, for the sake of xbox.

Nero
22nd Nov 2003, 08:09
Signed.

Five.Pointe.O
22nd Nov 2003, 11:02
Signed@

IconoclastDX
22nd Nov 2003, 11:04
Here here!

ABRAXAAS
22nd Nov 2003, 11:07
I refuse to sighn, if this game doesnt come out on time i will ****!, all the issues you guys are complaining about would take months to fix. and then they'd just loose a bunch of possible customers to teh delays.

Prohass
22nd Nov 2003, 11:08
The only complaint about it so far that can be blamed on the xbox is large fonts and interface and presentation features. That cant be soley responsible for the games crapness. So dont blame the console.

Btw, I am a 'true' Deus Ex fan and also a xboxer, i dont see how the two are exclusive of each other.

IconoclastDX
22nd Nov 2003, 11:10
Here here!

ABRAXAAS
22nd Nov 2003, 11:10
Originally posted by Prohass
The only complaint about it so far that can be blamed on the xbox is large fonts and interface and presentation features. That cant be soley responsible for the games crapness. So dont blame the console.

Btw, I am a 'true' Deus Ex fan and also a xboxer, i dont see how the two are exclusive of each other.

I run my game at High res, and i dont notice the fonts being to big? they look normal ? . as technology prgresses, im sure they will assume that you will also play at higher resolutions, so the fact that its a little big at low res, means nothing. It cant even be used as an argument.

Esquire
22nd Nov 2003, 12:03
They've got 4months to fix it for european release. That's a lot of hours, don't know how much. But they better do something about it, if not for us, then for themselves!

The apparent quality of the game in its current state, was someting like what i expected, but certainly not to this degree.

SIGNED. fix that muddaluvva

TheWorld
22nd Nov 2003, 12:55
signed this isn't dx

Yakusa
22nd Nov 2003, 14:10
signed

grayswandir
22nd Nov 2003, 14:29
Signed

I agree with all the complainers here and no it's not because people are always disappointed by sequels at first (e g , freespace 2 was worshiped by the freespace community as soon as the demo was released). It's just that "most" of us think this game sucks. There are enough dooms/quake/unreals yet to avoid making a new one.

Am I the only one thinking the game don't look good? I m not talking about graphical quality, but about... the feeling of the look: nothing to do with the cold, hard, amazing look from deus ex 1. I mean, even JC Denton looks far better than the male alex denton. To me they wanted to gice DXIW too much "cool" look, throwind the good, believable, cold atmosphere away. I know. This aint DX, it's DXIW. But they could have designed a good atmosphere that was still different from DX1... and besides this is DX after all

anyone thinking like me?

Hammer22
22nd Nov 2003, 14:32
I've joined the forums just to sign this!

SIGNED!

Viz
22nd Nov 2003, 14:45
I used to belong to the old DX forums but Ive joined again just to sign this damn thing.

SIGNED.

I can't believe you guys did this - Deus Ex is one of my all time favourite games on ANY platform - this dumbing down of so many significant aspects is just not right! Look at the suggestions posted above and please listen and DELAY the PC release until you make the necessary changes:

-change the interface so it is not so damn intrusive and more PC friendly - this is a BIG problem, I mean come on!

-for gods sake optimise this thing, what the hell performance percentage do you think it is running at?

-fix the loading screens/text size so it doesn't look as awful as it does!

-sort out the mouse delay issues and sluggish performance, my list here is a very short and dirty summary but some other posters have taken the time to give some more indepth lists which are necessary.

Simply put, your release this and you will lose your PC community and the XBox sales will *not* be worth it - delay the PC release and we will understand and applaud your reasons i.e listening to the community. Trust me, I wanted to forgive all these issues more than the next guy and I can't.. it is that bad.

Viz
22nd Nov 2003, 17:14
Just pushing this up, should be a damn sticky.

EngineerSean
22nd Nov 2003, 17:23
Toxiclette your posts seem to point to just one thing - you're assuming that it'll be good simply because it's Deus Ex. Apparently you have money to waste on buying an XBox AND a PC version of a game that some of us feel could definetly be worked on for the PC. It's ok that you're looking forward to this so much, I remember I was the same way with Warcraft 3. Despite not really enjoying the hacked alpha, I went out and bought it the first day it was out, after preordering it. After it didn't live up to my expectations (Starcraft was one of my favorite games ever, and I expected more of the same), I promised myself I'd never buy a game based on the success of its predoccessor. So of course I went out and watched Matrix Revolutions the day it came out. My point is that it is likely that you're going to spend $100 on a game which could have been a lot better.

I find this highly unbelivable.

Parsifal
22nd Nov 2003, 17:26
My vote says hold off until you can deliver a good game :up:

Take all the time you need

Don't ruin everything

Don't rot the meadows

Don't kill the farmers

etc

Chorus to fade

Drum loop

Fading emotional synth

Basti
22nd Nov 2003, 17:38
signed!!!

9of9
22nd Nov 2003, 17:53
At the very least:
Leaning
Headshots
Sneaking (where's that 'thief' lightmeter they promised?)
Properly useable ATMs
Keypads
Bugfixes

Signed.

Neutrino
22nd Nov 2003, 17:58
No delays! http://www.hecares4u.com/smiley/mad-pound.gif

Release it already....

Demo's traditionally are sucky anyway....(I haven't seen the demo, and I am not going too)

Who cares about the stupid font...

Eh, I guess I will get used to the HUD and interface.

How about the atmospheric sounds and music?

:cool:

p-i
22nd Nov 2003, 18:20
take as long as is necessary,

signed.

MrRoboto1024
22nd Nov 2003, 18:38
signed.

although i dont think it was bad as some of you thought. its not gonna feel like original deus ex, its just too new and different, but it might grow on you.

things that i hate:
no leaning
no skills
headshots dont kill instantly
hitting someone in the head with an item and getting no response

things that i dont like but are acceptable:
universal ammo
new interface
new item slot system
floaty control

things that are kinda cool:
ability to control turrets (would be better if it needed skill)

awesome things:
lighting (although a couple things didnt seem completely realistic)
physics

I've read about sound effects but havent experienced them and i dont have surround sound anyways.

Luagsch
22nd Nov 2003, 21:03
signed.

F3nyx
23rd Nov 2003, 00:08
Originally posted by Neutrino
No delays! http://www.hecares4u.com/smiley/mad-pound.gif

Release it already....

Demo's traditionally are sucky anyway....(I haven't seen the demo, and I am not going too)

Who cares about the stupid font...

Eh, I guess I will get used to the HUD and interface.

How about the atmospheric sounds and music?

:cool:

Sounds are okay, though their implementation with the physics system needs a little bit of work. Music is great :D

Demos traditionally suck? If that's true, it's only because the majority of games suck anyway. Go play the Max Payne 2 demo, or the original Deus Ex demo for that matter.

A lot of people care about the stupid font, me included. Trust me, it gets annoying - it's at least twice as big as it has any right to be.

Yeah, you'll get used to the HUD and interface - I will too. But the interface should NOT be difficult to adjust to. That's exactly the opposite of what they're trying to do, I think.

Sci
23rd Nov 2003, 00:10
signed

signed again under a phony name

signed again under another phony name

signed over and over again until Ion Storm fixes this game

PellaeonSZ
23rd Nov 2003, 01:01
Deus Ex is my favorite PC game, ever. It won game of the year for obvious reasons. I've been eagerly waiting for Deus Ex: Invisible War.

I must say that I'm a little disappointed with this demo. The graphics are sub-par, to say the least. Frame rates are a little bit sluggish on 1024 x 768, which isn't that high in the first place. The interface looks child-like imho. If it's not broken, why fix it? Deus Ex 1's interface was more than ok, and the game looked very good back when it was released.

Based on this demo, I'll have to sign this petition. Hopefully the devs can assure us that this is just a demo, and the game will run AND look much better. Changing the interface would be too much to ask, but please make sure the other things are in place Dec 2.

crimson_stallion
23rd Nov 2003, 02:59
Originally posted by 9of9
At the very least:
Leaning
Headshots
Sneaking (where's that 'thief' lightmeter they promised?)
Properly useable ATMs
Keypads
Bugfixes

Signed.

Yeah, it seems like the light metre wasnt intended to stay. Maybe the theif and deus ex shared alot of the interface and engine so they left that in to help them tweak the lighting engine well.

Personally, i didnt love theif, but I loved its lighting /shodow system and the light meter. If this was kept n invisible war, it would have been a nice idea. This was the first thing i noticed in the latest set of screenshots before the demo release.

nowayout
23rd Nov 2003, 11:54
signed :(

sorry devs i realy liked your first game, but gimme back my Sneaking ability
--

TheGibberingFool
23rd Nov 2003, 12:00
Totally signed.

Fix. Now. See above.

Baloon
23rd Nov 2003, 12:07
Signed myself, 10 of my friends and numberless forum members worldwide.

Dutch Fox
23rd Nov 2003, 12:23
signed.

gord
23rd Nov 2003, 13:28
not signed, i cant wait to play the full version

now that i found that Bloom makes the gfx look like sh**, and have it turned off, it looks decent and plays nicely when u get used to the hud

Yssago
23rd Nov 2003, 13:30
*Signs*

Delay it 6 months, I don't care.
So far it's not worthy of the DX name.

ishcuda
23rd Nov 2003, 13:40
I have cancelled my pre-order with an e-store and will wait for Half Life II. It can not disappoint me as this game has because I will never anticipate a game as long or as hopefully as I did the Deus Ex sequel.

I guess I will go sign the thread petitioning Ion Storm to delay release. But I don't expect much improvement. And I'm not
holding my breath. As we say around here, this dawg ain't gonna hunt.

HeLe
23rd Nov 2003, 14:28
signed!!

I loved the first part so much, and then that! The demo is a total disappointment, there's nearly nothing better than in DX1, but so much worse!

Red_Carnage
23rd Nov 2003, 14:29
We at DeusEx2Files (http://www.de2files.com) support the signing of the petition.
I feel something missing in the demo, and a lot of glitches/bugs need to be adressed soon.
And i'm running a overqualified comp,as well as some of my staffers.
So i hope Eidos/Ion Storm takes note of this and will learn from their mistakes.....
Petition can be ound here. (http://www.de2files.com/file.news?ID=7534)
Greetz
RC

BeastofLove
23rd Nov 2003, 14:43
I'll add my 'signature' to the petition as well. Things needed: Locational damage; font size selector; lag option; non-universal ammo; reload function. And perhaps an option to have the game ask 'Do you really want to hack this panel/ATM- yes/no'. And the locational damage doesn't necessarilly have to be headshot=kill with weaker weaponry (incentive for mods). But let's say with the pistol 5 body shots = 2 head shots or something like that. And changing to non-universal ammo doesn't need to mean there needs to be disparate ammo for each different weapon. Ok, so the SMG and pistol can use the same. Then the shotgun can use something different. Energy-based can use something different, etc. So instead of 1 ammo type, or 7 ammo types, you have 3 or something like that. Just looking for some compromises here, not radical redesigns of gameplay.

I'm sure the story in the full game is compelling enough to make me want to play it... become engrossed in the plot and its development. I know there were 'adjustments' I had to make to the original DX, and some initial gripes about the controls and interface... but the story took over and the gripes disappeared over time. I'm hoping the same will be able to be said for DX2.

Thanks for your time, and please excuse any typos or such; My dog is licking my kneecaps.

-Ben

gord
23rd Nov 2003, 14:47
it aint all bad......just check this out

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28028

BeastofLove
23rd Nov 2003, 14:49
Well, gord, that's what a great physics system is all about- right? ;)

-Ben

gord
23rd Nov 2003, 14:51
i feel the community needs humour right now.....i am supplying it

Axis3000
23rd Nov 2003, 15:25
its crap sorry but it is

Unmaker
23rd Nov 2003, 16:38
Signed in triplicate.

Unmaker
Unmaker
Unmaker

mikester0421
23rd Nov 2003, 20:36
Here are my computers stats:

P4 2.8Ghz 800FSB
8KNXP Gigabyte MOBO
1 Gig of Mushkin PC3500 Cas 2-2-2
2 x WD360 Raptor in Striped Raid Config
AIW Radeon 9800Pro
Creative Audgy 2 Platinum

How in gods name can this game look as bad and run as bad as it does:

Signed

I think its time to reload DX1.

SlicerAce
23rd Nov 2003, 20:54
Signed.

Sense
23rd Nov 2003, 22:32
Signed.

Sense
23rd Nov 2003, 22:34
Originally posted by mikester0421
Here are my computers stats:

P4 2.8Ghz 800FSB
8KNXP Gigabyte MOBO
1 Gig of Mushkin PC3500 Cas 2-2-2
2 x WD360 Raptor in Striped Raid Config
AIW Radeon 9800Pro
Creative Audgy 2 Platinum

How in gods name can this game look as bad and run as bad as it does:

Signed

I think its time to reload DX1.

I feel bad for the people that upgraded soley for DX2.

Psychotext
23rd Nov 2003, 23:03
I hate to say it, but if that person is having problems with performance of DX2 then they are doing something wrong. I'm getting superb performance on 1280 x 1024 with the following setup:

Barton 2800+
1GB 3200 Ram
Radeon 9800 (128MB)
36gb Raptor

mack_ver
23rd Nov 2003, 23:54
I singned on to the forum, just to to say
F*** u edios.

Is it just me or are all the new games a bitter disappointment. First Ut2003, then Enter the Matrix, then DX2...

Game companies have to stop trying to make money by making more games and start making better quality games with less bugs, I will probebly wait a year and wait until this game goes on the " absolute bitter disappointment sale"

The Grim Reaper
24th Nov 2003, 00:52
signed

6 months, Hell, 12 months, as long as it takes to fix this disaster, a TR:AOD class disaster and we all know how well TR:AOD faired, right ?

In short, I ain't buying untill they fix it.

Viz
24th Nov 2003, 03:05
bump

gonskanator
24th Nov 2003, 03:18
SIGNED
EDIOS SUCKS
I.S. SUCK

GOD I WONDER IF THEY EVEN CARE!!! ****IN DRIVES ME UP THE WALL

Sense
24th Nov 2003, 03:33
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?DXIWDemo&1

Gambit_2K
24th Nov 2003, 03:50
Im new to the board and this is the first thing im doing, what a shame. SIGNED!

Nikhaj
24th Nov 2003, 06:09
SIGNED

i only registred to support this.. This can't be true.. I still hope that's only a nightmare :((

BrightShadow
24th Nov 2003, 19:47
The petition is now one of the websites 10 ten petitions... but were well behind in signings compared to a Micheal Jackson petition wich has over 9000 signings!!! Look at it here http://www.petitiononline.com/mj290858/petition.html

Maybe someone should go to other deus ex forums and post our petition those places as well

-Bright Shadow

MotoMn121
24th Nov 2003, 21:09
Signed this, had my sis sign it cuz she loves DX as well. Had a few friends sign it too.

And I'm hoping that the constant repititions made by these guys aren't going to ruin the petition. It's one thing having your entire family/cat/mailman sign it, but signing it more than once yourself starts to depreciate the validity of the petition.

Just a thought....

Revixter
24th Nov 2003, 21:44
Signed.