PDA

View Full Version : Most hated level?

PointlesS
19th Nov 2003, 03:55
I for one really hated the ocean lab...I hated all the animals in the first place and having a million of them walking around the place was just a nightmare...needless to say I killed every one I saw...that and having water all around you when you haven't invested in swimming sucked...

Big Ragu
19th Nov 2003, 04:13
That, because it was sooooo dark and I couldn't see squat.

SATCOM
19th Nov 2003, 11:47
I didn't like the catacombs. They were to winding that I got lost every few minutes.

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
19th Nov 2003, 13:19
My least favorite level is the last : Area 51 is a little too large, and I remember running around for hours, trying to find where I was supposed to go.

DarkForge
19th Nov 2003, 16:36
I wasn't too keen on the ocean lab either. Not that I'm saying I absolutely hated it, you understand. But it definitely didn't impress me as much as the others - maybe there just wasn't enough in it or something, I don't know.

I never really had any issues with any other levels.

PointlesS
19th Nov 2003, 18:44
actually now that I think about it...I remember that I just stopped playing for 2 months because of that level...it just annoyed me so much...

C-Tzar
20th Nov 2003, 22:05
I'll probably get stoned for this, but I didn't care much for Hong Kong as a whole. Too much walking and area loading for me. I liked the all sub areas, just overall slow to get around.

My favorite would have to be the gas station by far.

gareis
20th Nov 2003, 23:29
I most disliked the warehouse mission. Too many guards, too hard to get through without cleaning the place out, difficult to clean the place out. I wish there had been a more reliable--but quite difficult--sneaking route.

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
21st Nov 2003, 08:46
well, you CAN sneak past everyone in the warehouse mission.

it just takes time, and a few reloads.

but since you are not timed, it's just a matter of patience

ZeaLitY
21st Nov 2003, 14:37
Walking around the first level was very tiring. My favorite is Hong Kong, just because of all the sub areas. It's fun to go on killing sprees, taking out everyone in the Old China Hand and dumping them into the water. Once, I murdered everyone in the market and lined them up side by side on the Buddhist Altar. One LAM, and I had my own ground beef service going :)