PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Bonus Materials glitch [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

SPIRIT_REAVER
18th Nov 2003, 08:08
Hi all, I am new to these forums, and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to address a glitch in the game that I wondered if anyone elses copy has or if it is just mine...

After you beat the game and all of the bonus materials are unlocked, some of the voice sessions do not appear to have sound. At least 4 of them seem to have this problem, the only sound I hear is a few little pops and crackles. The other ones play perfectly though. I just wondered if I was alone in this problem, cause I really liked the voice sessions in Soul Reaver 2 and was extremely happy to see their return in this game.

Tesla
18th Nov 2003, 08:19
Originally posted by SPIRIT_REAVER
Hi all, I am new to these forums, and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to address a glitch in the game that I wondered if anyone elses copy has or if it is just mine...

After you beat the game and all of the bonus materials are unlocked, some of the voice sessions do not appear to have sound. At least 4 of them seem to have this problem, the only sound I hear is a few little pops and crackles. The other ones play perfectly though. I just wondered if I was alone in this problem, cause I really liked the voice sessions in Soul Reaver 2 and was extremely happy to see their return in this game.

i remember someone said to turn up the volume. keep turning it up and eventually you'll hear it (quiet tho). it's just the mic they used i guess.

SPIRIT_REAVER
18th Nov 2003, 08:37
I'll have to check that out and see, thanks a lot for the info. :)

*edit* i just tried that and it still did not work, all I hear is pops and crackles like I said earlier, and my tv volume does not go any higher ....but thanks for the suggestion anyways

BrokenAntiMatter
18th Nov 2003, 10:20
After doing alot of play around on a friend copy for the xbox.

The Out Takes 2, A scene with the elder god and one other one do not work 100% when the sound configurations on the xbox have been played with or when the audio is fed through a select few types of sub woofers.

blincoln
18th Nov 2003, 10:20
It's there, it's just hard to hear. The videos seem to have been recorded with a regular handheld camcorder, so if the cameraperson was far away or whatever, it will be hard to hear the voice actors.