PDA

View Full Version : Louvre Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!

cream25
15th Nov 2003, 00:46
IF SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS HOW TO GET OUT OF THE GALLERY WITH THE FIRST SET OF LASERS PLEASE TELL ME. THIS IS THE PART WHEN SHE HAS TO GRAB THE MED BAG AND THEN HAS TO GET THROUGH THE LASER PART. PLEEEEASE HEEELP!

Cleber
15th Nov 2003, 01:09
First, from the block you stand (where you got the med bag) jump forward over the lasers.
Then, standing on the glass box you can see lasers moving up/down. Make a running jump for the other side.. NOW, standing over this box you will start to think it's impossible BUT it's really not. You will have to stand over the edge almost touching the lasers. Now, turn around facing opposite of the lasers side. Jump back always HOLDING the back button(you will pass over the lasers jumping backwards).

Now, over the tall glass box you should hold onto the right edge of the box and pass through the lasers. After you reach the end of the edge of the box you may drop from it. Now look to the right side and you will find a place on the wall where you can jump and hang on an edge. Pass the last lasers and drop yourself without touching them.

THERE! Now all is well!!!:D

Wow! I can't believe I recall all of this. It's been almost 2 months since I played inside that scene.
Well, hope you got it! Best of Luck!!!