PDA

View Full Version : Breath of Fire

Popcicle
26th Apr 2012, 14:29
Welcome to the Breath of Fire thread! Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else Breath of Fire with fellow players on this thread, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines) for the forum before posting.

LucasFFXI
30th May 2012, 23:44
Wasn't Breath of Fire made by Capcom?

Popcicle
31st May 2012, 23:54
Actually Square Enix (then Squaresoft) was the North American publisher of the original Breath of Fire on SNES. Capcom was the developer.

member_10393417
1st Jun 2012, 00:00
Unfortunately, since dragon quarter, I haven't heard a single thing about breath of fire. I'm still finding myself going back to III and IV just to get that old feeling back.

member_10106331
6th Jul 2012, 19:00
So when is a new BREATH OF FIRE coming out.I loved that series,hope we get a female lead character if they make a new game.

theblackjester
15th Aug 2012, 23:46
Welcome to the Breath of Fire thread! Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else Breath of Fire with fellow players on this thread, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines) for the forum before posting.

Loved the first 3 as they were. But yeah, wasn't it Capcom, course as I remember on my tour of
EA when I knew someone there, I learned if it is released by one it may be made by another.
In fact in film it's the same, a production company isn't the same as a distributer name or company.

dbivens
9th Sep 2012, 21:08
Breath of Fire 3 and Dragon Quarter are two of my favorite games ever and my two favorite non-SE RPG's. 3 not being able to be published on PSN in the US is a travesty.